"I didn't wanna see Alucard's pubes! but I did... and I guess he's a natural blonde!"Harry Macchia

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
She got 400 in the Twitch stream

The train will not stop

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Have calli suffering for 11 min and then finally getting the game started only for the internet to die in the most comedically timed fashion

Also Kson hating her shoulder width

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230501-001236-419.png
Looks like we have a new Kurt, this time orbiting Pochi. Wonder if this one was retarded enough to tts it with his name :whatastory:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I'm not really into karaoke streams, but if Rie pulls out her guitar more often, I'm definitely down to watch them.

She said she'll pull out the guitar again for her birthday stream.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Someone mentioned in nyanners thread evanit0 stream and it was goldmine. I feel kinda bad posting it, but the knowledge shall spread! Short summary and archive of the relevant hour of stream in edit.
EDIT: fixed order
1) People were paid to keep quiet about what happened with auditions.
2) If Ironmouse leaves he will tell what happened.
3) Got in hot water after criticizing VShojo last time, accidentally present at CEOs Offkai meeting, 2 vtubers were given $50k to grow brand, read contracts or it will fuck you completely.
4) Allegedly in early base version of contract % of income goes to VShojo.
Improper archive, download if you want to preserve: gofile
View attachment 22884

View attachment 22886

View attachment 22885

View attachment 22883
Doesn't surprise me. Didn't Vshojo get a bunch of money from external investors? The whole 50k for a Vtuber to grow their brand doesn't seem too farfetched. People like Numi which sorta blew up randomly and Synder come to mind. Especially Synder which randomly popped up from out of nowhere. Another one that also comes to mind was the Truck one but that one may be more because of Nux pushing her than anything else.

I have been in a similar situation before. Awkward as fuck since you know you shouldnt be there.

This should just be in the Nyanners thread, not this one. But either way, good shit.
While I get it, i think its a discussion worth having on the main thread. Evanito is a vtuber orbiter due to his work as an editor.

I'm trying really hard to not say something racist about the trustworthiness, ability to keep information confidential and reliability of this melanin enriched fellow.
View attachment 22892
I'd expect this level of gossip from a basic white bitch but I guess negroes are starting to adopt that culture too. Let this be a reason to not talk about things about your company to your brainlet "friends" he may not get in trouble but if someone is very anal about nda breaches it could be very easily to track who started opening their mouth.
This is what happens when you let people that have no skin in the game be a part of shit they shouldn't be a part of. This is the equivalent of letting the random hotel cleaning staff member clean the room while you talk confidential shit. Usually, they are the first ones that might leak things because they are not bound by an NDA. If this was a cartel, chances are that his body would turn up one day hanging from the branches of a tree.

"I said something bad about vshojo and I got in hot water over it."

What exactly did he do to piss them off? I don't know who this guy is.
I think it had to do with the Nux shit. They probably tried to fake copyright strike his shit.

It only makes sense from an entertainment profession standpoint to have eyes and ears in as many social circles as possible adjacent to your field so that you can keep track of gossip and news regarding you, your agency, your co-workers, etc. That way you can observe live reaction and fallout to your actions and see what works best for certain demographics and what turns them away. Can be useful if you have a certain audience you don't have an interest in either because of ideological differences or just behavioural issues, but also handy to know any harmful rumours that are circulating so you can attempt to get ahead of them, quash them or otherwise do something about them and set some rrat poison to stop the spread.

Whether the talents themselves do it, or there's staff on hand from the companies themselves that act as intelligence agents to watch the spaces and report back broad strokes information and the occasional live rrat, always presume that any publicly accessible social site may be under observation and that you and your posts may be taken as a metric of measuring success. Your oshi may be watching, or they might hear about some weirdo thirstposting over them second hand. Question is, are you going to let the fear of being observed prevent you from loving your oshi? Or are you double to redouble your efforts so they can see how true and honest your feelings are so they know who their strongest soldier is?

:smugpipi:
I agree with this. While it might be detrimental for talents to read /vt/ staff should atleast keep tabs on posts from there. Along all the shit there is usually a fairly level-headed post praising or criticizing the talent for something they did or something they should have done. Shit like that is good to know for the future.

Goon

Flat chest connoisseur

The Scream Guy

Ensok

Early Adopter
Oh thank god, Miko finally beat Bowser and now I can go to sleep.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Oh thank god, Miko finally beat Bowser and now I can go to sleep.
15 and a half goddamn hours. Good stuff Mikochi. I think this is enough training for the Mario tournament.

Edit: The real Mario was the shrine maiden we met along the way?

Last edited:

The Scream Guy

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

In case she decides to change something or pull it down. We need some moonrune translator asap.

58owsu.jpg

The Scream Guy

In case she decides to change something or pull it down. We need some moonrune translator asap.

58owsu.jpg

Here's what I got using DeepL
1682915782642.png

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
next april is already looking good i see
Its not clear if she has renewed her contract or not. She could still leave.

I wonder who was the one that got fucked. Was it Vei (hence being the first one to pull the fuck out). Assuming that contracts are yearly and Offkai is just a few months away the timeline checks out. If anyone was autistic enough they could probably look through the many photos of the pre and post Offkai. Pretty sure I remember seeing a few photos of a bunch of Vshojo vtubers going out to eat (typical photos of vtuber's faces on their phones on top of the restaurant table). Hell Evanit0 probably has a few of them on his Twitter as Im sure he participated in some of those. (or maybe im getting confused with the AnimeExpo one where Kson and Nasuna got announced).

Small youtube channel that did some Riifu clips is going to start archiving things. He also posted a cute little video of the members on the EIEN discord basically giving a farewell message to with her Cover in the background. Though it was a sweet gesture. Posting it here because im a femboy that needs little things like this to feel better about how shit the month has been for Vtubers.

niggaphil

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Lumi most likely attended her university commencement ceremony today:

If anyone has the extreme autism, she lives on the east coast and you have to look through the ones that held theirs today.
Plenty of them streamed the ceremonies online. Maybe look for an Eastern Euro last name.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
It only makes sense from an entertainment profession standpoint to have eyes and ears in as many social circles as possible adjacent to your field so that you can keep track of gossip and news regarding you, your agency, your co-workers, etc. That way you can observe live reaction and fallout to your actions and see what works best for certain demographics and what turns them away. Can be useful if you have a certain audience you don't have an interest in either because of ideological differences or just behavioural issues, but also handy to know any harmful rumours that are circulating so you can attempt to get ahead of them, quash them or otherwise do something about them and set some rrat poison to stop the spread.

Whether the talents themselves do it, or there's staff on hand from the companies themselves that act as intelligence agents to watch the spaces and report back broad strokes information and the occasional live rrat, always presume that any publicly accessible social site may be under observation and that you and your posts may be taken as a metric of measuring success. Your oshi may be watching, or they might hear about some weirdo thirstposting over them second hand. Question is, are you going to let the fear of being observed prevent you from loving your oshi? Or are you double to redouble your efforts so they can see how true and honest your feelings are so they know who their strongest soldier is?

I agree with this. While it might be detrimental for talents to read /vt/ staff should atleast keep tabs on posts from there. Along all the shit there is usually a fairly level-headed post praising or criticizing the talent for something they did or something they should have done. Shit like that is good to know for the future.

And if they want to go the extra mile, they could even run a psyop to elevate their talent from 1view or 2view to super duper 3view status!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

No agencies give a shit about us and we aren't important, at most maybe some small indies lurk this place and even then anything said here can just be written off as "haters being toxic". Let's not delude ourselves.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
It may sound like a meme but they should really consider having some sort of intel guy that compiles useful information from different sites and not just their hugboxes, data is valuable, even schizo ramblings can at least you give you pointers on what to tell your talents not to do or even help with shit opsec.

The Scream Guy

No agencies give a shit about us and we aren't important, at most maybe some small indies lurk this place and even then anything said here can just be written off as "haters being toxic". Let's not delude ourselves.
Sorry guys, I'm actually John Nijisanji and you're all going to vtuber prison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom