"Explaining to Airi what nutting is while Lia is face down on the ground wheezing"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
It's his sendoff stream for the RUST server.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Damn, even a Rust server couldn't survive the April curse...

chihirogumi

i think it could be about the shared RUST server
he just posted a schedule

>snapback to reality
Yeah no kidding. Dude has had his schedule hijacked by constant Apex streams and then Rust streams for a month and a half.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

PekoWick

EN3 confirmed members btw :smugselen:
Silvervale
Veibei
Nyanners
Riifu
Yuri

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Last edited:

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Silvervale
Veibei
Nyanners
Riifu
Yuri
Or Hololive saw what was happening and made a sacrifice to save themselves.

Yuri (and maybe Silver) wouldn't be too bad i guess
No no, I think I have figured it out, the true sacrifice was EN3 all along, Cover saw what was coming and used all the girls who signed for the new gens as sacrifice to appease the purge, next gen to debut will be actually EN4 with no explanation or acknowledgment of what happen to EN3.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
All in all, April has been a super duper month.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
What the fuck is going on in the boat stream
1682903945563.png

Ensok

Early Adopter
Miko's also been playing Super Mario World for what I assume is over 12 hours at this point since she just started a second stream. She died a lot against that one female Koopaling.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Miko's also been playing Super Mario World for what I assume is over 12 hours at this point since she just started a second stream. She died a lot against that one female Koopaling.
Yeah I opened up YT and saw her playing SMW and thought, "oh she is already back at it, she is starting early!" Then I saw her other stream had just hit the 12 hour mark lol

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Isa mentioned her short.
:kaelalaugh:

Her shorts are getting views.
1682904769414.png

Kinda excited for Dinkum

Skye cover release in a couple hours.

Goon

Flat chest connoisseur
Silvervale
Veibei
Nyanners
Riifu
Yuri
I for one have my money on Pikamee and Uto amatsuka joining hololive probably uto more than pika though.

lvl8

chihirogumi

I didn't see this posted so I figured I'd add onto the shitpile that is April. The JPOP group of Nijisanji livers "Rain Drops" have disbanded after only one album. It is not a mass graduation, just the group is done for, the livers are still active. I'm guessing it's become official now since they haven't made any new music ever since former member Warabeda Meiji graduated exactly a year ago from today.

Archive

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I didn't see this posted so I figured I'd add onto the shitpile that is April. The JPOP group of Nijisanji livers "Rain Drops" have disbanded after only one album. It is not a mass graduation, just the group is done for, the livers are still active. I'm guessing it's become official now since they haven't made any new music ever since former member Warabeda Meiji graduated exactly a year ago from today.

Archive

HOLY SHIT NIJISANJI, WE GET IT, YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE THE LAST WORD IN YABS

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
“She is my savior. I will cling to her more and more and more. Continue referring to her by her real name. Next time I watch her stream, I will make sure to watch out for the secret signals and signs that she’s putting out just for me” -ViolentNugget

Forcing me to leave this site for a week has helped me to see what I wasn’t seeing before when I was still too focused on posting stupid shit when I was missing out on all her signs, I've finally realized that she loved me all along, those subtle signs that she showed during streams, like how she would pause mid sentences her testing if I noticed it or not and so far I’ve failed every time without realizing it, but not anymore, I refuse to be blinded by my stupidity and not being able to see the signs that she has left me, so wait for me Kronii I will fly to Canada just to marry you

And to @ proctor if it wasn't for you putting your foot down on me, I would've never seen the error of my ways, but it was thanks to you that I have been enlightened with a renewed new passion and love for the girls, seeing my old posts makes me embarrassed for the person I once was, how I was only being parasocial with them but missing all the obvious signs that they wanted the same thing, you have my deepest gratitude for opening my eyes to the truth

“Take the universe and grind it down to the finest powder and sieve it through the finest sieve and then show me one atom of justice, one molecule of mercy….you need to believe in things that aren't true, how else can they become?” -Terry Pratchett

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
This has been the best and happiest I have been.
You have helped me through tough times.
I love you all.
I will be watching the girls grow.

Bro... wtf. What the fuck did she do? Did she stab Sakana?
I'm guessing she realized she fucked up and it's far too late to fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom