"Spread more lies big nosed asshole - You are taking all of this oxygen to yourself - motherfucker"Kattarina Qutie

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I feel like they'll still flock to her. She's been leaning towards coomer humor the whole time and her booba jiggle is as obnoxiously noticeable as kson's bikini outfit.

Yeah her loading screen is literally just her shaking them around. Coomers are going to love her :botanshrug:

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Please stop thirstposting. At least add some content worth reading.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
How is April so cursed lmao I just woke up and saw the EIEN termination.

I will late react myself

Edit: I cannot Late react myself

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
danger sushi by @PhdPigeon.jpg

Dine at your own risk

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Hey Pipptards, what is this about?
foto_no_exif (4).png

I know Merry collabed with Pippa a while back, but "indoctrinating...to the left"? Merry delusional or is Reddit?
Lmao, they are going full-political. Not that it is very surpring from the master soy-boy himself, Kyo, to surround himself with other soys.
It's real.
Timestamp: 3:10:52 to 3:15:25.

kestraline

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
I'm not watching the Pippa collab stream but I'm gonna assume is going great:
1682742931781.png

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sun mommy is rambling about kiwi slang she's completely won me over

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
It's real.

Merry is such an insufferable femboy. I fucking wonder why people would think you're trying to preach to someone when you're being a condescending prick and just yelling over someone for an entire collab?

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
>Ragdoll stops streaming, raid sends us to another Vtuber that is just about to start another raid
>end up on a stream with a Kitsune on a wheelchair
View attachment 22475
hm. Interesting. Although the voice rings some Sandycat bells.

Mentioned that they're also bound to a wheelchair in real life and have other health issues, but it wouldn't surprise me lmao
Looks familiar. Wasn't she the girl that people crowdfunded her a new wheelchair?

I really don't understand why people get so mad about "coomer" tactics. It works it makes money it takes time and effort (arguably more then just free talking it) has harsher restrictions (because the prudes) if you want to flaunt what you got go for it supply demand.

I can agree with it to some extent when they then go on to be annoyed at their fanbase for being vapid and horny or just gross in general (you cultivated it) but Rifu at least as far as i know hasn't done any complaints about the consequences of said style.

Of course i type all that out and theres already a explaination. I do disagree though you go where the money is and I can't blame Rifu for her content if it works. Ill blame youtube for allowing it in the public space. as prudish of me that is.
Riifu's did coombait but she kept the more explicit stuff to her member stream. Also, they made it so that gifted subs would not give you access to the Membership streams to avoid randomly gifting access to kids. So you need a credit card if you want access to it.

My problem with it is threefold and goes like this:

1. It's lazy/unoriginal:
And hear me out, it isn't "unoriginal" because it's degenerate, but because it's pandering. Coomerbait is just that, bait, some people will respond with "well they're just giving people what they want!" and yes, that's totally correct, but sometimes you want creators to do something beyond just pandering and making the same trash everyone else is making.
Pandering only leads to the eventual decline of the medium because nobody does anything interesting with it, audiences really do not know how to make good content, they guide themselves by their most basal instincts and want easy to digest and sugary content, just like a bunch of sweets feel very satisfying to eat but that doesn't mean it's a gourmet meal. Some coomerbait isn't a bad thing, but it's been obvious that the industry has become saturated with it just because it's easy and profitable.

2. It makes the community worse:
Coomerbait generally normalizes and attracts degenerates to the vtuber community, it also invites in the alphabet crowd, which are well known hypersexuals and social deviants. It also gives the rest of us a bad name and vindicates the fears and claims of normies who call everyone in the community pedos, simps and horny weebs.
In general I don't want to be part of a community which is full of weirdos and people who can't stop themselves from salivating over their big titty mommy chuuba 24/7 and act like creepy molesters in public because nobody finds anything wrong with it. Or those who do it "ironically" in the most unfunny way which is somehow even worse than just being upfront about it.

3. It's not what I like about vtubers:
This one is the more personal one, in general I like vtubers because of their entertainment value and the interesting content dichotomy created by the disconnect between person and character and those special moments when the line blurs and you get to peak behind the veil. I like kayfabe, but in the sense of having this person who isn't just another boring sap like the rest of us, but someone who is a character and can be more than just a "real" person.
Lusting over someone's tits and them talking about masturbating or being naked on stream isn't really what I came to this corner of the internet for, if I wanted to be aroused by something there's plenty of better options.

Obviously these are all my opinions but I felt like I had to really lay down that (my own) distaste for coomerbait and degenerate shit isn't some puritanical impulse. Yes, I am being hyperbolic and strawmanning and slippery slope.. yadda yadda, but it's not like I am demanding this stuff STOP RIGHT NOW OR ELSE! I just passively dislike it and these are my honest feelings, if it goes out of style or becomes the norm it will just be the will of the community and there's nothing me or any of you can do about it.
1. It's lazy/unoriginal:
Vtubing is one of the laziest and most unoriginal things out there if you look at it in a broad sense. How many Minecraft, Apex, Karaoke, Elden Ring streams or shit like Tier Lists do you see? From time to time you get someone doing something new but in the following days people start picking up on it and they all start to do the same.
2. It makes the community worse:
This is true but at the same time don't Twitch Vtubers already do that? Had not seen one of my younger cousins for about 10 years. He asked me what I was doing and I mentioned I was trying to make a Youtube channel centered around Vtuber. His reaction was "Oh those big titty anime girls voiced by men with voice changers." The point is, a good part of the reputation is already tainted.
3. It's not what I like about vtubers:
Valid point but it all boils down to entertainment. Never been a fan of "political" streamers but im sure there is a niche for that. Coomers I usually tend to stay away because they all seem to go for either "I also do lewd content on the side, follow my Onlyfans" or "Look at me im super horny but Im a socially awkward idiot that gets flustered

BREAKING NEWS: SUN MOMMY IS A KIWI

She's also into ASMR
View attachment 22509
Scottish Fauna died just to resurrect as Aussie Fauna :whatastory:
Her design is fairly simple but she's cute. She has a good voice too. I don't think she will replace Riifu though. Riifu was a bit of a shitposter, shit-talker. She could read the most degen shit from a superchat and go along with it. Dont think I ever saw her get pissed at a superchat.

Edit: She doesn't like Lord of the Rings. Bruh. Riifu loved the shit out of it.

1682743829877.png

She does have a good voice but:
1. how hard will PRISM will let her go into it?
2. how open is she with dealing with the type of audience that attracts?

Edit2:
1.97 Subscribers on Debut
810-860 CCV
Benefits of Small Corpo Debut Buff. All she has to do now is hit the 4000 watched hours and she can get monetized.

Merry is such an insufferable femboy. I fucking wonder why people would think you're trying to preach to someone when you're being a condescending prick and just yelling over someone for an entire collab?
God Kyo is as fun as getting a colonoscopy.

Merry? Bit of a sperg but he seems to be shilling Pippa so I will let him pass. I don't really care much about him as a Vtuber but I respect his work (even if its a bit cringe sometimes).

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
It's real.

A corpo letting a collab partner shit on someone from another agency, no matter how small, is a pretty bad look and generally retarded thing to do. Especially when you are in a Japanese company where it is so easy to successfully sue for defamation from such things.

USS IOWA

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
A corpo letting a collab partner shit on someone from another agency, no matter how small, is a pretty bad look. Especially when you are in a Japanese company where it is so easy to successfully sue for defamation from such things.
>integrity in a singularity of soy stream
lol
lmao even

God's Strongest Dragoon

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
It's real.

Jesus Christ Frederick Knudsen, I knew I re-signed up on Kiwi Farms to doompost about you but this fucking confirms it if these are the femboys you hang around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom