Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Is shoeonhead relevant anymore after getting blacked? :whatastory:
No idea, the only thing I know about her is that she joined the right-winger side when the skeptic community broke in half after 2014 or so and then she became a lolcow like all other skeptics from way back when. Edit: Lol I posted too early by accident and you fuckers are already doing naughty things, I couldn't be more proud.
N

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

God's Strongest Dragoon

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
G

1681880797839.png

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

UberSoldat

Selen tweeted a long thread about her experience at VSaikyo. For those not up to speed, Team Snake Bite didn't do well on tourney day and Selen especially did not do well at all. She took a huge hit to her confidence and had been silent for the past few days until now.

A

Selen, for all her strengths as a content creator, is, in my opinion, a bit too concerned with keeping up an image of a "professional gamer," and will only serve as a detriment to her.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
ruined

but we got one off, at least

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
FUCK.gif

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
No idea, the only thing I know about her is that she joined the right-winger side when the skeptic community broke in half after 2014 or so and then she became a lolcow like all other skeptics from way back when. Edit: Lol I posted too early by accident and you fuckers are already doing naughty things, I couldn't be more proud.
N
Right-winger side, are you mixing her with someone else? She was shilling for Bernie in the 2016 (and subsequent) elections.

niggaphil

N
Right-winger and getting blacked, she can only pick one and can't have both, thats why she is the lolcow

Anyway, back to Vtuber topic, does anyone have context or story about Nina? Saw this meme picture in banned vtuber twitter?

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Well, as long as we got far enough I guess...

greatruin.png

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Anyway, back to Vtuber topic, does anyone have context or story about Nina? Saw this meme picture in banned vtuber twitter?
90% sure its just bait poking fun at how Nina is pretty normal compared to most vtubers, so most anons associate it with being a whore, theres a chance the edit wasnt even a /vt/ thing and from banned vt memes itself since its already a 4chin post

Some niggas should stop taking that account too seriously since theres always someone asking if their shitposts are actual sekrit knowledge or some shit

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Right-winger and getting blacked, she can only pick one and can't have both, thats why she is the lolcow

1681882163805.png

Anon's sister is a :WHORE!!!:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom