"And that is the kind of quality content you can expect on the Pen... yvughmmvhaimAhppa... avVAdduh... heddhumYewchube channel! Thank you very much, I'm gonna go lie down and die now"Rin Penrose

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Can I make a personal request of you guys, my friends and fellow vtubing fans?
Could you vote for "nationalism" on this poll? It uhh... relates to FlaVR internals.
1681774724254.png1681774835308.png
(twitter|archive)
Thank you.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Rin Penrose has a new schedule for a new week, including Minecraft 2 (Minecraft Legends) tomorrow:

I know that I predicted about a week ago that Minecraft Legends would have VTuber relevance based on name brand alone, but I didn't think it would actually start with Rin Penrose. Funny how that works.

I know Rin just had her 100k stream two weeks ago, but I'm excited to see what she does for 200k when she finally gets there!

Untitled2.png

Oh...

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Could you vote for "nationalism" on this poll? It uhh... relates to FlaVR internals.
When "murder and eat sakana" is right there?!?!

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

dog

that fat pig camila is repulsive. she really likes pacifiers. and coombaiting. and sucking on pacifiers while coombaiting.

huh.jpg
taken from her subathon, where she was putting ice cubes down her panties.

huh2.png
some fan sent her a pacifier that says "i ❤️ daddy" on it. she put it in her mouth, but i didn't need to tell you that.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
chat: Is your aunt single?
Pomu: Well she's dead. So if you're into that.

BRO! HAHAHAHHAHA! Now I'm dead.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
that fat pig camila is repulsive. she really likes pacifiers. and coombaiting. and sucking on pacifiers while coombaiting.

View attachment 20959

View attachment 20961
some fan sent her a pacifier that says "i ❤️ daddy" on it. she put it in her mouth, but i didn't need to tell you that.
Fat whore off camera acts like a fat whore on camera. Checks out.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
chat: Is your aunt single?
Pomu: Well she's dead. So if you're into that.

BRO! HAHAHAHHAHA! Now I'm dead.
^dude must really like aunts

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
This isn't supposed to be a thing! Why is my username being conflated into a dogwhistle? Why have I become an inside joke? WHY AM I BECOMING AN OUTSIDE JOKE?!
simple you started as a joke and "evolved"

Anti's will be mocked you literally convinced people here to actually watch her and you dont seem to understand we are all laughing AT not With you in your hatred.
now here is the important question will you adapt or will you perish atom by atom rendered irrelevant and relegated to a memory.

Answer fast as the clock ticks you are only getting smaller and more high pitched.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
signal-2023-04-17-18-50-58-028.png

Tweet/Archive

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
View attachment 20956View attachment 20960
(twitter|archive)
Thank you.
I voted for Mehlo, sorry.
you dont seem to understand we are all laughing AT not With you in your hatred.
I think I understand what's happening perfectly well. It's all by design.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I unironically watched Rie instead of Uraka last night, even though Uruka only streams once a week. What have you wrought @superduper ???

I know whoever's fuckin sent in that balls pon has made me uncomfortable ever since

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I unironically watched Rie instead of Uraka last night, even though Uruka only streams once a week. What have you wrought @superduper ???

I know whoever's fuckin sent in that balls pon has made me uncomfortable ever since
Nothing beats messing with your friend by giving them a bit of testicular torsion.
Man a lot of those pons were fucking disgusting or horrifying though.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I know Rin just had her 100k stream two weeks ago, but I'm excited to see what she does for 200k when she finally gets there!

View attachment 20962

Oh...
Perhaps the real Gura killer wasn't Yuko, but Rin Penrose all along

Though Gura's streaming today with Baldi's Basics, I'm going to continue being positive that she wants to stream regularly, when she is able to stream regularly

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sena's first stream with the new model, a visit to Home Depot in Roblox

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Pippa News: She made it into another billboard just in time for her current billboard to go down by the end of the month!

1681776407977.png

Last edited:

hololive ruined /jp/

View attachment 20959

View attachment 20961
have a link to the vod?

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Last time she came back it was 3 public streams, then 2 weeks gone. Lets see if it's the same thing this time

(also, truly horrifying game, Gura's worst enemy, MATH)

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Can we please not resurrect the dead corpse of gamergate for chuubas, I know game journalists do it on the regular for literally anything they disagree with, but I am not looking forward to another round of people calling each other Nazis for just wanting to watch VTubers play video games without [CURRENT YEAR] forced down our throats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom