"I like ASS X I like EARTH O"La+ Darknesss

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hololive ruined /jp/

I'm not saying I think they no-life (with one possible exception...👑💌) here or read the whole thread but I think some of them probably search their name once a week or so. I have noticed certain synergies where things that have been discussed here about something in a stream are brought up in the zatsu portion of a later stream. Sure it could be coincidental, but it's funner to think they're here sometimes....
:incoming:

We have spergy discussion about the possibilities of Shiina's grandfather's ethnicity : next stream she tells an interesting story about him building his own TV and how they were rare an expensive in that part of the world. Just days ago we discussed if Shiina's feet are really as messed up as she says. Today she writes in her members letter that the spa massage ladies said she had really soft feet and how relived she was to be told that. And many similar things too over the last 6 months. On her PL shes was well known to search herself on .vt and even in the /trash threads, so I wouldn't be surprised she searches here. And of course how can I forget Pippa taking my master-plan-for-trolling the foot f a gs..... which she backed out of at the last minute, but it still counts! Sure, I'm painfully aware that I have similar retardation to Pippa so it could be a coincidence......

I see the options now specify to only redact a small amount of text.... well okay then :pippasadl:no more powers of darkness
this feels like a hyperinflated ego regarding the value of this site. same feeling with the superduper shit. Whats the Jedi Mind Trick that makes you see all the correlations in your experiences that affirm your cognitive biases? This feels like that. All of it could be coincidental.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Okayu and Lui are having a minecraft collab in one and a half hours.
Okayu

Lui

They are collabing because okayu lost the elytra she stole from lui.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
is the homeland down or my Internet acting up?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
this feels like a hyperinflated ego regarding the value of this site. same feeling with the superduper shit. Whats the Jedi Mind Trick that makes you see all the correlations in your experiences that affirm your cognitive biases? This feels like that. All of it could be coincidental.
All jokes aside, I wholeheartedly agreed that the stuff with superduper was all coincidence up until Rie's roommate made those Tweets yesterday. It felt too on the nose for me, call me autistic or whatever, but that seemed like an actual dogwhistle. Maybe I'm retarded though.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Okayu and Lui are having a minecraft collab in one and a half hours.
Okayu

Lui

They are collabing because okayu lost the elytra she stole from lui.

I have been awake for 28 hours. Now theres ame karaoke and then minecrqft collab fuck me
Seems to be down

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
If you have a VPN, set it to the UK and it'll work. It's happened before, not sure of the reason. I'm sure the computer nerds can explain, probably routing or something.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Alchemyth

She's had so much trouble in the past with weirdos and stalkers and the first thing that pops up in her head when confronted with total strangers recognising her in a foreign country is her fucking make-up. Am I being overly cynical here? At least be a little more cautious about these things, especially in a foreign country where your only aquaintance is a tiny korean women.

wew

Male hag love!

A Lurking Dumbass

This forum is on its' way to becoming widely known as the premiere VTuber forum, and I imagine it won't be long until actual Holos start lurking here.
Honestly, I think they're already aware this place even exists. I would wager a manager or two is already a lurker too.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
This forum is on its' way to becoming widely known as the premiere VTuber forum, and I imagine it won't be long until actual Holos start lurking here.

All I'll say is that if Japan ever needs help with its population crisis, I'm sure we'll be the first place they come to look for international volunteers. Trust the plan, boys.

MyName

All I'll say is that if Japan ever needs help with its population crisis, I'm sure we'll be the first place they come to look for international volunteers. Trust the plan, boys.

How do we ban the Admin?!

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

you thought I was trapped in here with you, turns out you are trapped in here with me! muwahahahahahahaha!

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I see you've finally gone mask-off regarding the real reason you made this forum.
:smugina:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
As much as i like ame. trying to sleep to her karaoke stream is one hell of a dumb idea

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
We ask the Xenforo devs to install Artemis of the Blue and Futakuchi Mana as the new forum admins.

It works on reddit, at least.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
On a more serious note, the next invoice for the forum is due in a few days at most, and during this period we've gotten 1,250,000+ page views. This is collective views, not unique views, FYI. I honestly have no idea why Xenforo hasn't automatically upgraded our subscription yet, but I'm not complaining. Might be because we've still barely used a third of our cloud storage databank, so maybe on the balance our resource cost isn't considered in the red zone for a forced upgrade yet.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Regarding talents potentially reading this forum:
That's why I always double-check my posts. I say to myself, "What would IRyS think if she saw this?", and then if I think that she would think that I sound perfectly normal and sane, I post it.
Like I said before; this joke post had some truth to it. I don't think it's likely that she or any other talents will actually read it, but when I make lewd, crude, or mean posts and jokes I do think about, "is my tone clear? would other people recognize this as a joke?"
I think I'm a pretty reasonable person in general, so when I do say unreasonable things I want it to be clear that I am most likely not completely serious.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
We ask the Xenforo devs to install Artemis of the Blue and Futakuchi Mana as the new forum admins.

God damnit, why have you got to suggest this a whole week after April Fool's?

niggaphil

What if they requires the size of the toilet paper roll to be qualified? :smugpipi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom