"Hi,I am from Taipei Fan Dscord.Thank you for approve my account.Nolan is fucking retard"4june1989

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
What if they requires the size of the toilet paper roll to be qualified? :smugpipi:
bidet.png

GL outcompeting one of those.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
This members have yellow fever:
chads.png
This members DO NOT have yellow fever:
chuds.png

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
If Pippa doesn't post here, one of her mods or a manager passes along anything important from here. Someone posted comparisons of the average wage in the Philipines versus Henri's superchats, and Pippa mentioned it shortly after it was discussed here.
I mean, I don't really see any need for bureaucracy in pippa's case. I think she reads here herself.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Allow me to contribute to the mass-filtering-to-be:

My Favorite VTubers > Your Favorite VTubers

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
you thought I was trapped in here with you, turns out you are trapped in here with me! muwahahahahahahaha!
So that's why you ended up growing a mustache

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I, for one, am grateful for the future opportunity to fulfil the dream of the late Shinzo Abe, I see no downsides to this

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Katta is playing Limbo

Stunned But Dumb

I was joking about the Perez Hilton thing, but if this place is growing to that size then what are the odds that someone (probably Petra) accidentally closes a window and flashes some schizo posts from TVA live on stream

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Regarding talents potentially reading this forum:

Like I said before; this joke post had some truth to it. I don't think it's likely that she or any other talents will actually read it, but when I make lewd, crude, or mean posts and jokes I do think about, "is my tone clear? would other people recognize this as a joke?"
I think I'm a pretty reasonable person in general, so when I do say unreasonable things I want it to be clear that I am most likely not completely serious.
I occasionally leave little fun autistic Easter eggs for my Oshis in my messages, so they can have the experience of questioning if it's a coincidence or not :smugpipi:

Katta is playing Limbo
You missed the opportunity to use a new sticker :Katta-Semetic-Content:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I, for one, am grateful for the future opportunity to fulfil the dream of the late Shinzo Abe, I see no downsides to this
Abe dreamt of Japanese children. Not hafus.

YWNBJ

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
ID collabing with Kosher Corp seems unlikely, considering the shitfit Indonesia just threw about hosting the U20 world cup with Israel's participation (ID islamists threatened to Holocaust the Israeli grassdivers; ID was subsequently stripped of hosting the tournament).

I mean, Moona would probably do it, but Moona has already flirted with being stoned for blasphemy once or twice before.
Yeah, it could be rather iffy, all things considered. Though legit I haven't really see any indo weebs that I know off who has any interest or discussion regarding the Idol vtubers, so it could also be like, no one really know if it gonna be good move to collab with them or not.

Anyway, have a original song by NijiJP talent Onomachi Haruka which it's themed around baseball, or specifically the Nijisanji Koushien thingie (she was one of the manager of the 2021 tourney with some memorable play).

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Posting this here too cause I thought it deserved to be appreciated here too regarding Kawaii gen 3 graduation I only have this to post
Screenshot_20230408-001335-985.png

USS IOWA

I am a hard man I will not miss every vtuber that I watch.
*Amelia sings Astrogirl*

719.png

Pioneer

KoyoAzu singing stream in 2 hours :sanasmile:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Finally caught up with the thread.
Vtubing is doomed, stay strong Sanalite and Sena love

Not_glowie

Just lurking
How do we ban the Admin?!
Accuse him of transphobia, easy.

I sort of gave up on keeping up with this thread, way too many posts and too little time.

MyName

Accuse him of transphobia, easy.
(checks on which forum we're on).
That might not work here :unsure:
I am a hard man I will not miss every vtuber that I watch.
*Amelia sings Astrogirl*

Love Ame. Loved Sana.
Never thought I'd hear Astrogirl sang as badly as Sanas original.
Still brought the feels :depressedtako:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom