"Don't you know? Chat is always right, it's the vtuber that's wrong"Selen Tatsuki

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

orange woman vlog premiere live

One day she will actually go and cosplay Kiara in person, and then the Universe will swallow us whole.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
You all said I was crazy!
This isn't even the full context, but just watch for 30 seconds.

I'm saying this as a non-coomer, so it's not like I have some vested interest in this, but who really needs the meds here, hmmm?!
View attachment 19569
Honestly now that I think of it; it's kinda like 'roum' and 'brum', which were two prominent words in this stream. Like there's just too much 'uumm' in her pronunciation sometimes, a little drawn out. Now of course I don't want her to fix it because it's cute when she says 'room', but I think that's why her 'come' sounds that way to me.

All that said; if you jack it to vtubers you're a degenerate. Unless she's asking for it, then you're a degenerate and she's a whore.

That's it, I'm now on a quest to fix her pronunciation of things because of this
Also fuck you for making me look at my posts and think "What if Kronii saw this?" and I genuinely consider it.
This forum is on its' way to becoming widely known as the premiere VTuber forum, and I imagine it won't be long until actual Holos start lurking here.
:kroniidrinking:
fuck you
God damn it FUCK

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
fuck you for making me look at my posts and think "What if Kronii saw this?" and I genuinely consider it.
This forum is on its' way to becoming widely known as the premiere VTuber forum, and I imagine it won't be long until actual Holos start lurking here.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
One day she will actually go and cosplay Kiara in person, and then the Universe will swallow us whole.
Assuming she has the guts to do so.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Didnt she already vaugely make the sleeves for a handcam stream?

Random_Cultist

Nominal Lurker
Early Adopter

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
I guess part of it is because forums in general are dying and zoomers prefer using silo platforms like reddit or Discord... but it's horrifying.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Damn, Puyo Puyo is too strong!

Patanee just eliminated the big favorite of the Tournament! KINO!
1680935538634017.png
It will be Tetris vs Puyo Puyo in the finals.

The funny thing is that Patanee and Sophia (the Puyo Puyo players) joined through the Jobbers bracket and both beat the favorites of the tournament lol

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Shit...
kroyandere.png

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
In the event that this forum has an influx of tourists or actual talent beyond those already present:

I would like to take a third opportunity to state, for the record, that I am not Rin Penrose, and anyone that claims otherwise is a fed

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Nothing scary here ignore the horrifying sticker we are just a bunch of normal people talking about their favorite vtubers right guise?
:takocope::takocope::takocope::takocope::takocope:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
We need to remove the censor for the Yamanba word to filter people, or at least make them feel less comfortable talking about the forum outside of it.

Hell, put it in all-caps in the banner.

God's Strongest Dragoon

None of my posts are satire and I am a danger to society.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Notice me, SenpaIRyS! :hope:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Maybe he should make some alts named Radical or Totally Tubular
Well, that so tripin'-dicular, dude.

(I miss girls with normal coloured hair and no tattoos...)

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
They could already be among us. What if yuria or geist are lurking here and relaying all of our comments on them to Dottovu..?

I-I need to sleep...
All im gonna say is.. we could start to bribe @wew she knows things that we dont

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Hi FBI, I would do un-gentlemanly things to Marine if I ever met her in person. Please don't put me on the no-fly list, boats kinda suck and are slow.

j/k?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom