"I'm here to look at robot ass for 40 hours a daaaaay I don't give a shiiiiiiit~Tenma Maemi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I haven't heard SuperDuper used since like 1994. Is that his real plan to bring it back to the mainstream after 30 years

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I haven't heard SuperDuper used since like 1994. Is that his real plan to bring it back to the mainstream after 30 years
Who used it first tho? Superduper or rie? We might never know

Stunned But Dumb

Maybe he should make some alts named Radical or Totally Tubular

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Airi gets 90% of the way to solving this puzzle.
airi_pon1.PNG

For some reason she decides to draw a ball to drop in the top right corner.
airi_pon2.PNG

The obvious result occurs.
airi_pon3.PNG

:fishmandispair:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
For real, I thought it was a reference to the "The Boys" comic, but after searching the PC discord and such it seems to be a popular phrase in recent months. Probably just a zoomer thing, but maybe a SEA/ESL thing too as I see it coming from a lot of the Indo/ Malaysian users.
@superduper explain your name :educateyourself:
superdupercomic.PNG

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Superduper chat

I have heard the word superduper more times this past week than I have in my entire life.

She handled it pretty well, made it clear she knows what they're getting at without drawing attention to it for the uninitiated. I hope spergs don't make a habit of these kinds of interactions though, I could see it getting annoying sooner rather than later.

Airi gets 90% of the way to solving this puzzle.
View attachment 19564

For some reason she decides to draw a ball to drop in the top right corner.
View attachment 19565

The obvious result occurs.
View attachment 19567

:fishmandispair:
She's still recovering from being sick, be nice lol

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
For real, I thought it was a reference to the "The Boys" comic, but after searching the PC discord and such it seems to be a popular phrase in recent months. Probably just a zoomer thing, but maybe a SEA/ESL thing too as I see it coming from a lot of the Indo/ Malaysian users.
@superduper explain your name :educateyourself:
View attachment 19568
Unironically if I tell you where I got the name from, it would probably be a self-dox.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Unironically if I tell you where I got the name from, it would probably be a self-dox.
so why use it here then? you're one fuck up away from being a nolan 2.0

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Please understand, he has California brain.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
It's extremely obscure. I may have oversold how self doxing it would be. My internet presence is practically a whisper other than here.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
You two were made for each other! you should make her your kami-oshi and forget about kronii live a happier life! just Rie only Rie. :kroheart:
EDIT: damn @superduper you were not kidding this bitch is boring as shit, i can't believe you like her this much.
I feel Rie is strongest when she's doing collabs.

Here's a collab short of her with Lia and Yuri.

If you want something longer, here's a Lia and Hime collab from about a month ago:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Who actually is Flayon's PL? I remember the rrat about him being Kyle McCarley, but I don't think that was true. But he does sound like low-budget 9S, so I dunno.
Someone here (forgot who) debunked this theory already by comparing their stream hour during PL days as Ais, he's 100% isn't kyle

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Puyo Puyo Tetris Tournament in less than a hour.

Damn, Puyo Puyo is too strong!

Patanee just eliminated the big favorite of the Tournament! KINO!

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
It's extremely obscure. I may have oversold how self doxing it would be. My internet presence is practically a whisper other than here.
I don't know why but I'm getting Deja vu from this, so you may want to consider checking everything you own on social media and delete shit.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I don't know why but I'm getting Deja vu from this, so you may want to consider checking everything you own on social media and delete shit.
I've ego searched my full name and never found myself, I think I'm safe. Also I've never used anything but a YouTube channel to leave comments so I'm pretty much social media free.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Guys, if you decide to watch Rie's stream, please don't break containment and mention me. It seriously isn't cool....

I've ego searched my full name and never found myself, I think I'm safe. Also I've never used anything but a YouTube channel to leave comments so I'm pretty much social media free.
Screenshot_20230408-011653.png

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I've ego searched my full name and never found myself, I think I'm safe.
Haven't you literally doxed yourself here multiple times in posts on this forum, Rie?

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
It was a membership stream

And no it was not worth listening to

Listen to Katta's instead you degenerate
Riifu for the ultimate coomer experience. The girl wanted to post a photo of her ass and feet (pretty sure she has done before) but got hit with the "Maybe I shouldn't immersion break if im a Vtuber". She has stated multiple times that she is completely new to Vtubing and doesn't really understand what is taboo and what isn't when it comes to Vtuber etiquette.

3 months from now. "BOO FUCKING HOO I GOT DOXXED BY TROLLS ON THE INTERNET"

Ci doing more Karaoke.

Holy shit she sang Cherry. That song is a 10/10 for me and she has a better voice than the singer too. Never thought I would hear a chuuba sing that song. Gonna need to clip that shit so I can shove it on a playlist.

This is the original

Why does every single thing hag lion do make me love her more.
Because she is perfect.

Anudda one.

She's been MIA since even before Ophelia debuted. I have no clue who she is, hell I had not even seen her before.

Looks like 2023 is not a good year for small corpos.
For every small corpo that dies or loses a talent, a new small corpo with 4-5 new talents pops up.

The only Nijis she's talked to so far are Kyo and Scarle. As cursed as it would be, they do feel easy to collab with and I could see it happening. She's already talked to all of Tempus DLC except Shinri as well. Judging by what femboy said, it seems like Altare's been showing her shorts to the other boys too. I think one of them will be the first big corpo collab if anything. If any of the girls come after that, my bet would be Calli or Ollie. But that's probably at least a year from now.
I don't think she would do merge too well with Scarle or Kyo. Oddly enough I think she would do great with Mysta and Vox given that they have something in common to talk shit about although I would imagine she would get cruxified by the niji psycho fans. Another one that I feel like she would do nicely with (I know this is weird) is Aia. Im pretty sure they both love Splatoon in a somewhat autistic way.

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
You all said I was crazy!
This isn't even the full context, but just watch for 30 seconds.

I'm saying this as a non-coomer, so it's not like I have some vested interest in this, but who really needs the meds here, hmmm?!
1680934592930.png
Honestly now that I think of it; it's kinda like 'roum' and 'brum', which were two prominent words in this stream. Like there's just too much 'uumm' in her pronunciation sometimes, a little drawn out. Now of course I don't want her to fix it because it's cute when she says 'room', but I think that's why her 'come' sounds that way to me.

All that said; if you jack it to vtubers you're a degenerate. Unless she's asking for it, then you're a degenerate and she's a whore.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I don't find the superduper/rie thing funny anymore.

If Pippa ever gets a War Thunder sponsorship she should use this:

Pippanzers on a line form the Wehrmacht’s spine
Lethal grand design

What about the :menhera:?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom