masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I posit that Gura is actually really smart. just not in the traditional “I know a lot of sciency shit”

She’s a genius at marketing, is extremely charismatic, knows how Internet culture works and how to use it to her advantage, is insanely good at bouncing off chat and creating a brand, etc
I think she's innately clever more than anything, in the sense that she may not coldly and calculatedly plan stuff but she's got enough common sense and logical reasoning that she can make good decisions. Some people are really smart in the knowledge and wisdom sense but they completely lack in common sense.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Holy shit Millie just big brain predicted the twist after finding out about the Beta Blockers down to some specific details

Finished in 1 stream and she cried a lot
Millies cry sounds fake af but I don't think she's faking it's weird cause she was clearly sniffling and choking up but the "waaah" part of the cry is just weird sounding

Millie Parfait | "Hold on I gotta pee I'm gonna edge you guys"

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
So, Brooklyn? Williamsburg? We've got a nice deal going on the Verrazzano-Narrows....
not sure why shork is dumb is such a hard pill for to you swallow.
I think she's innately clever more than anything, in the sense that she may not coldly and calculatedly plan stuff but she's got enough common sense and logical reasoning that she can make good decisions. Some people are really smart in the knowledge and wisdom sense but they completely lack in common sense.
Shes good at thinking on the fly as evidenced by the Police skit assuming that wasn't scripted. Either bad at math or really convincing. but also willing to run with bad descisions (GTA Plane) .

It's good entertainment all the same.

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Ah, you've misunderstood my point. Shork is dumb, yes, absolutely. Gura's roommate? That's another fish entirely.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
She's a curiosity; there's a lot of knowledge rattling around in the part of her skull that her brain cell isn't occupying, but there are also a bunch of gaps in that knowledge. She's self-taught about a lot of things (singing, image editing, Mario Kart after she buckled down and trained, etc.), but on some subjects that can be a limitation.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
When I said March is a fucked up month and anything could happen, I didn't imagine CWC being let out as one of those things.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
In about half an hour from now, Rin Penrose will commit Tax Evasion (as a Turnip):

paul

Early Adopter
Youtube recommend me a MMD animator who did some clips from Holo girls. These looks damn good, really expressive faces and smooth animation. Sumeragi also animated parts for Laplus anniversary and Shion's birthday. It's always cool when talented fans get hired and payed for their work.

Also Pekora is comitting more war crimes (in MC)

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Ensok

Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I really enjoy Rie when she's part of a collab, I think she should sort out a show with one or two people that want to do a regular collab with her.
This sort of happened early on with Shiina/Rie but it only lasted a couple streams. It was themed as a advice column type stream, but IMO it was too normie-20-something-woman centric and kind of annoying.
If I want to read a COSMO I will but I don't want it from my Anime waman :menhera:
Of course the people who gave you money are going to care. If you pretend like you're a single depressed lonely woman to attract single depressed lonely guys and THEN pretend to get close to them and give them companionship in a similar way a girlfriend would, of course they're going to be angry when it's revealed you had a boyfriend all along. You're basically conning lonely guys into giving you money.
I think people are dumb, in general, to get scammed, but you can't always just blame the victim for being stupid. I also wish these simps would stop enabling e-girl behavior, as well.
2 dum Ideas I have about this stuff:
1. I think there's some kind of basic monkey-banana brain chemicals things where "give to single woman" = feels good brain reward, give to NOT SINGLE woman = brain make stress feel bad don't do it anymore. It's just that stupid brain trying to get you to make babies or spread the bananas more fairly. You trick your brain into making you feel good, now you trick your brain into making you feel bad.
2. If it's emotional closeness RP like GFE, ASMR or even just certain personalities, then knowing the girl is in a relationship is going to make that part of it feel weird. It's just natural: If you friends GF was making kissing noises in you ear and hugging you and telling you how special you are all the time, it would weird you out right? You would feel something was wrong, either you're doing something inappropriate or there's something very insincere about it.

So I don't blame people if they get upset, but that doesn't mean I won't laugh at them for being schitzos about it.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
What's this? 14h workday and come home to yuko schizo posts.
:whatastory:

(this hobby takes too much time)

:shiinastare:

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
1679944358164.png

So this old tweet from Calli popped on my timeline today and I was wondering why, the I saw the recent replies, and well:

1679944270644.png1679944308163.png

I case you don't know/remember or willfully deleted the context from your memories:
172.jpg

This meme definitely has more legs that I thought it would.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
2. If it's emotional closeness RP like GFE, ASMR or even just certain personalities, then knowing the girl is in a relationship is going to make that part of it feel weird. It's just natural: If you friends GF was making kissing noises in you ear and hugging you and telling you how special you are all the time, it would weird you out right? You would feel something was wrong, either you're doing something inappropriate or there's something very insincere about it.
This might be a retarded stance but I feel like tubers who do GFE while dating irl are kinda like women who do onlyfans while dating, which just feels weird, like you said. It still blows my mind how Fauna has successfully groomed the saplings into ignoring anything about Eddy lol

Meanwhile ironmouse technically remains THE safest chuuba for schizos to unicorn for, because life is nonsensical
:panik:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom