General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

niggaphil

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
KFP is a lie, Kiara admitted on stream she isn't all that into fried chicken and likes burgers better.

edit: receipts

Last edited:

RiverBear

Is Holo27 before the 2nd Day?

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
Catching up on Vesper's interview with Hakka, meant to catch it live but got sidetracked, holy shit I love this guy. Maybe I should have looked into Tempus DLC sooner, I need a recommendation for something to watch of Bettel to see how I feel on him, since right now I'm 2/3 with Flayon being the outlier.
If you want a peek into how much of an alien bettel is you can watch the getting over it stream.

And he's doing a karaoke with Magni tonight if you want to catch that instead.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
KFP is a lie, Kiara admitted on stream she isn't all that into fried chicken and likes burgers better.
The more I learn about Kiara the more I actually like her

paul

Early Adopter
Will there a startend performance on day 2? I hope so
FrgUOXvaYAEKGHR.jpg

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

RiverBear

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

MOON LANDING WAS FAKED! FLOSSING IS A PSYOP!!!!

BRANCH DAVIDIANS DID NOTHING WRONG

Last edited:

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

The local Blahaj enjoyer is doing a zatsudan right now.

Also stayed up to watch Holofes and it was 100% worth it.
0B511EFD-7DD3-48D2-A3B3-11AC7977187C.png
My oshi was very cute up on stage, and her singing was great :D

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
rpr's VRoyale Mario Kart is happening right now. Naggz provides play by play commentary

I believe it's a group 1, every group has 3 matches. Second group features Altare from Tempus

EDIT: Results. Congrats!

Last edited:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

kestraline

Early Adopter

ShiiHag Love

Hag Love now and forever
Selen updates regarding VSaikyo:
1) Played around 2 hours alone before yet another practice session with the team.
2) Said practice session lasted almost 5 hours. Around the last two matches, after Axel fumbled IGL in a fight where he died first and Selen took command and gave directions to Altair, Selen decided she'll be IGL for fights with Axel in charge of rotation and movement.
3) After stream ended she's now continuing to play in Tempplex_'s stream. He was providing temp coaching for the team today.

Girl has played Apex about 8+ hours today alone, she's gonna affect her mental if she's going this hard in just the first few practice days. Apparently the real coach was announced on a member's stream she had and /vt/ dragoons says they're more of a jaw-drop than even Tempplex.

Link to Tempplex stream, still live as of this post:

Edit: sidenote, but I find it funny how I was deadset on just lurking but of all things VSaikyo got me posting more and reacting to stuff in the thread. Goddamned giggling dragons I tell you h'wat

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Me: Well there won't be news on my other oshi for a bit, let's check on Katta

Screenshot_20230318-153141-519.png
Screenshot_20230318-153007-151.png
....Russians...

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Selen updates regarding VSaikyo:
1) Played around 2 hours alone before yet another practice session with the team.
2) Said practice session lasted almost 5 hours. Around the last two matches, after Axel fumbled IGL in a fight where he died first and Selen took command and gave directions to Altair, Selen decided she'll be IGL for fights with Axel in charge of rotation and movement.
3) After stream ended she's now continuing to play in Tempplex_'s stream. He was providing temp coaching for the team today.

Girl has played Apex about 8+ hours today alone, she's gonna affect her mental if she's going this hard in just the first few practice days. Apparently the real coach was announced on a member's stream she had and /vt/ dragoons says they're more of a jaw-drop than even Tempplex.

Link to Tempplex stream, still live as of this post:

Edit: sidenote, but I find it funny how I was deadset on just lurking but of all things VSaikyo got me posting more and reacting to stuff in the thread. Goddamned giggling dragons I tell you h'wat

Readdiction as an Ex Leauge player i know it too well.
you stop playing for a bit then go all in on playing because a friend invited you or whatever
burnout won't hit till after Vsaikyo if at all

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom