"Giving 'likes' to comments falling under defamation of NIJISANJI Livers and Anycolor Inc., using social media accounts that she personally operates."Zaion LanZa's termination notice

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

niggaphil

Yeah same i have tons of bitches irl i just act like a virgin on the internet :whatastory:
And you watched ear-licking ASMR troon V-tuber to fall asleep......
Should have call real life bitched to lick your ears instead :smugpipi:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Yeah? I mean did you really think I carry myself irl like how I type here? Half of my messages are literal roleplay my dude, I'm practically a pseudo-vtuber at this point.
I always knew that you actually hated Nene and were not married to her.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
And you watched ear-licking ASMR troon V-tuber to fall asleep......
Should have call real life bitched to lick your ears instead :smugpipi:
The best part is that im pretty sure that i got my ear licking addiction from a real life experience ( thats before a became a fag on the internet )

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Here she mentions going to the con and just looking up what cons were near the time of the upload only one that comes up is animenyc.
From here all we have to do is go on instagram and search animenyc 2021 and scroll few hundred or thousand pictures you find this picture of her.

View attachment 16058
Then you just have to check videos from that con and find her walking around.

Sanest Yuko fan.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Oh my bad. In that case, I don't pick up any tranny vibes from that one but the voice is off in a unnatural way. It doesn't sound like a man trying to imitate a woman, rather it sounds like its in the uncanny valley almost to a creepy extent. She probably doesn't have a dick but she might turn into a skinwalker and drag you off into the darkness.

I recommend a exorcism or form a angry torch and pitchfork mob to drive it to another town and let them deal with it.
Thank you. I accept your expertise on the matter and, barring anything unusual arising that points otherwise, I consider this rrat busted.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Shiina's Mc Donald's stream was really great. I hope she does more like this. I'm not gonna eat the shit but I'll listen to Shiina tell the lore :vomitdrawer:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Kronii is live with a soundboard and TTS neat

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Kronii is live with a soundboard and TTS neat
Rrat: Kronii did not get jaw surgery after all, she got a sex-change and is now a man

GOTBB

Mexican food in Japan?
I'm morbidly curious at this point, I've SEEN their pizzas, with the corn and the cabbage.

I went to three different "Mexican" restaurants while I was in Japan. One was an El Torito and it was an El Torito. One was a burrito place that was basically a Chipotle knock-off that was foreigner-centric since the menu boards were primarily in English and the guy behind the counter was also a "gaijin" (but maybe it was just marketing to make it more "exotic" to Japanese customers - the line often blurs) and it was a Chipotle. But one place, the one that looked the most "authentic" from the outside, was just absolute garbage. I can't remember the specifics but mayo burritos are a distinct possibility.

I often made tacos at home using taco seasoning and tortillas that were both available from one of the normal supermarkets nearby (so not a specialty import place). Those tortillas were incredibly expensive - I think something like 500 yen for a 5-pack, or like 85 US cents apiece - but worth it for an occasional treat and you could make it with the 50% beef/50% pork mix that was much cheaper than the 100% ground beef without the taste being ruined too much.

Taco rice is a thing in Japan. It's basically taco-seasoned ground meat on white rice, sometimes with other taco fillings like shredded lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, etc, but no tortilla. I assume that's what most of that taco seasoning packets the grocery store sold was being used for. I've never tried it, though.

This reminds me of when I went to Shanghai to visit my friend and learned Taco Bell does not have beans. The long short is I had to go and confirm and it was true! Taco Bell. No beans (or rice)!

I remember mentioning that tranny janny when Kirsche did her first hogleg stream, and someone mentioned that the janny in question constantly got into arguments with everyone and started shit, so no big loss there.

🫡 to the brave hero who gave his life and discord access to accidentally start the trannyjanny removal

4free - Copy.jpg

paul

Early Adopter

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
No sleep, kronii said she may stream late today :pippasadl:
EDIT: room and tweet.

Wait, it says she's using tts, but she's talking completely normally? /s

Limkin

View attachment 16078
On the bright side for the Fameely, Juna seems much too interested in grooming Lisa to be at risk of running off with that Rimmu guy she's gonna collab with
I might've just not watched Juna enough, but has she ever mentioned being interested in guys romantically anyway? I know she has no issues interacting with them and/or liking characters, but when it comes to her gushing about someone it's always another girl. She kind of striked me as "I just happen to be a girl who likes girl, I can be friends with guys and have no reason to dislike them" as opposed to the cancer ones who were bullied/abused by a guy in the past and deluded themselves into thinking all girls are nice and cute and will never hurt them

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

MyName

It was a combination of soundboard and TTS I think.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
I remember mentioning that tranny janny when Kirsche did her first hogleg stream, and someone mentioned that the janny in question constantly got into arguments with everyone and started shit, so no big loss there.

🫡 to the brave hero who gave his life and discord access to accidentally start the trannyjanny removal
I recall seeing them getting into fights where it would be them vs five or so people all flinging the most basic 'murican right-vs-left arguments in bad faith at each other, until they'd all tire out. Thought it was obvious the mod would quit since not a single person would ever back them, but I feel retarded for not considering they'd try to pull something like this instead. Obvious in hindsight.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Last edited:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

UberSoldat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom