"I'm a bottom feeder, you give me the bare minimum and I'll slurp it up"Amanogawa Shiina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
atleast the schizophrenia didnt reveal a groomer bf and a random slavic chick with a 5head this time

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
atleast the schizophrenia didnt reveal a groomer bf and a random slavic chick with a 5head this time
Yeah, but I don't think we're getting a Ralph felting out of Yuko's coomers.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
There should be a hall of fame ( or shame) for retards like him.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

I prefer they pass into forum myth and legend rather than get prominently highlighted. It just encourages an unnatural culture of one-upmanship otherwise.

VTuberThrow

It's ambiguous whether or not she is a chink because she likely learned languages the native people spoke independent of her own ethnicity. She speaks Mandarin (Rie says she speeks poorly) but she could be anything.
Rie mentioned Chinese being her and Remi's "mother tongue" on an early collab, though they mentioned mainly speaking different dialects. Think this should be the right timestamp.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

The sex offender registry already counts, it's comprised of the same people.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Yet.
I'm sure there is some horrible skeleton waiting to be unburied.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Aw shit, Tenma got her Albino collab.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
That's a rather wild drive by.
The thing i'm more horrified by is who in their right fucking mind would be fine being seen on a FUCKING LEASH IN PUBLIC, LEARN TO HAVE SOME FUCKING SHAME YOU FAT BASTARD
As someone who went to local conventions alot, somehow this has become a somewhat uncommon sight that I don't even balk at it. Especially during the man of chainsaw anime airing which leads to everyone and their mother cosplaying CSM characters, and that means you get to see Makima cosplayers carrying chain/leash so people who want to take photo with them can just... wear it and ask to be dominated. Again, no shame.

Best record I saw (but no photo) is seeing a Makima cosplayer with five chains leading to 5 normie dudes literally kneeling with the chain on their neck.

Then it gets a bit more wild and suddenly some event organizers decided "okay guys no more makima". Still doesn't stop the leash anyway.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Malaysia's Racism issue is pretty complicated. If you check Malaysia education system (It is not like western education), the schools are separated by 'races'. You will find out that only chinks will send their kids to chink schools and study chink language, while the other races will send their kids to other schools (And they won't study chink language).

You can check out some detail information in this wiki, or just find a Chink from Malaysia, and he/she would explain better than me: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_in_Malaysia

You all keep using that C-slur on this board and I'm afraid I'm going to slip up and use it in real life. Damn.

You losers here larp as mentally ill but in reality you are bunch of normies.

I try to avoid engaging with roommate-posting on this forum as tempting as it is sometimes. Thank you for helping to validate that decision.

I think that "plays with a leash at an anime convention" doesn't necessarily lead to "screwin' on the reg" though. They could have just been goofing around, or maybe that fat guy was some dude who paid her fifty bucks to do that or something, I don't know. Them being lovers is one explanation, but if you really want to Gosling, there's a whole lot of ways you could explain…

Uh, I mean, YEAH YOUR OSHI IS TOTALLY GETTING HER VAJ BLOWN OUT BY A PENIS THAT IS NOT YOURS THREE TIMES A DAY (FIVE TIMES ON SATURDAYS)

Yeah, but I don't think we're getting a Ralph felting out of Yuko's coomers.

Given enough time, the likelihood of Ralph getting felted by any given group or individual becomes 100%.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230309-235946-224.png

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
And that's just ONE FUCKING TAG

Wonder if there'd be better luck on FB.

Edit - gloves add to the evidence that it is at least her though
yukowithchief (1)~2.jpgScreenshot_20230310-003139-898.png

Last edited:

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
What makes your oshii a whore:
Creating content that gives sexual gratification to random men

What doesn't make your oshii a whore:
Being in a consensual monogamous relationship with 1 man or woman

Having a significant other and making coomer bait content however means that everyone involved is in an eternal cycle of being cucked.
:whatastory:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
View attachment 16069

If not FB, try twitter. Maybe it work.

niggaphil

View attachment 16069

I mean, Instagram becomes a good dox site nowadays if you search hard enough. You see how Vox Akuma got hard doxxed by his stupid pasta picture via instagram, and went into hiding for few weeks

turranc

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Edit: her reaction to the video was absolutely wonderful. If you like flavr and sena even a little, i highly recommend checking it out.

Here's just the congrats video.

And here's where her watchalong begins on tonight's stream.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>wake up
>do morning bullshit (at 3 PM)
>get on computer
>see Vesper about to stream
>do other shit entire day
>about to go to bed
>Vesper is still on the same stream
Reminder that this absolute fucking lunatic is going to try to stream for an entire year since his suspension with no unscheduled breaks.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I stumbled across this clip of Neuro and her creator Vedal interacting.

Here's a couple more
Neurosama calls Vedal dad

Here's a longer clip of her annoying him

Something really wholesome about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom