"I shan't say..."Lottie Shinju

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yukoschizo

Ok I am signing out there is your spoonfeed peace

Speech To Text

From here all we have to do is go on instagram and search animenyc 2021 and scroll few hundred or thousand pictures you find this picture of her.
That is some impressive levels of autism you've got to hunt for that proof. I kneel to the dedication to proving that some below average girl is a cringy furry at cons with her bf.

USS IOWA

Crikey a genuine unicorn Schizo! They are mostly confide within the swamps of /vt/, This boy must have been buggered off from his natural habitat!
Steve-Irwin-1.jpg

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
No, please come back! This was fun!

Crikey a genuine unicorn Schizo! They are mostly confide in the swamps of /vt/, This boy must have been biggered off from his natural habitat!
Steve-Irwin-1.jpg
We must preserve and observe this specimen.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
These are the last words of a man signing out of life, after realising another man is smashing his oshi.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
These are the last words of a man signing out of life, after realising another man is smashing his oshi.
Don't tell him that she probably ate the traditional cum brownies at NuggetFest.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Was that our first tourist? Damn I never thought I would miss drivebys...

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Crikey a genuine unicorn Schizo! They are mostly confide in the swamps of /vt/, This boy must have been biggered off from his natural habitat!
Steve-Irwin-1.jpg
If we let the spores take root, we'll never be able to get rid of them.
orks-ork.gif

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Was that our first tourist? Damn I never thought I would miss drivebys...
Imagine how many more we could get if Proctor removed the questions about the rules you have to answer before you sign up.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Before you go, if you did happen to find her personal insta, archive because jidf will probably sound the alarm and tts her to private it or something retarded

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Imagine how many more we could get if Proctor removed the questions about the rules you have to answer before you sign up.
Nah fam that's the IQ test.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Imagine going into an autistic schizo rage and scouring thousands of photos just to confirm you got cucked by a man who wears a leash in public.

niggaphil

> Lets see whats happened in my lunch time, so many replies
> Oh..........

Yuko fanbase sure is full of degenerates and schizo

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I hope we get more schizo drivebys from people like him. Not only was that funny, the guy also delivered and in the process proved his severe retard autism.
:whatastory:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Fentanyl Floyd

4 YEARS SOBER

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
This is what happens when VTubers lean into coomer/degen audiences. Their audiences become comprised of schizophrenics who think it's normal to scour hundreds and thousands of pictures/videos to find them at a con just to specifically confirm whether or not they're being cucked.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
This is what happens when VTubers lean into coomer/degen audiences. Their audiences become comprised of schizophrenics who think it's normal to scour hundreds and thousands of pictures/videos to find them at a con just to confirm whether or not they're being cucked.
Too much effort to confirm what they should already know from being unironic simps.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Y'all are mean, drove him off before he dropped her insta, and I ain't combing through thousands of pictures of fat weebs just to find the needle in the haystack :whatastory:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom