"I did't know it was so fun to hurt people; You have no idea... you have no idea how much pent up rage I have"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Why is this chick so angry after making fun of the white chick at the start for being a virgin?
Logic, in my dog fucker movie?

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Bee Movie predicted all of this:
Screenshot_5.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
You can tell this was written by a Chinese woman from the absolute prevailing obsession with a woman getting married ASAP.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
"...the screenplay won an award and funding from the Taiwan government, and at one point she took an American cast and crew to China to shoot it but funding fell through. After decades of trying, the film was eventually produced “with barely enough money to cover craft services”"

Taiwan government didn't want that bestiality biopic bad enough, I guess...which surprises me

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Oh holy shit. They just said her father ditched her mother as they were about to get married. This guy is also blond and serving a punishment for not finding true love, is this guy her father?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
You can tell this was written by a Chinese woman from the absolute prevailing obsession with a woman getting married ASAP.
And the man putting the whole extended family on his back.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
I don't know why I expected more.

Also, this dinner scene is golden
Is this dog fucker movie all a ruse for some Chinese church?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Oh holy shit. They just said her father ditched her mother as they were about to get married. This guy is also blond and serving a punishment for not finding true love, is this guy her father?
Beastiality and incest? Now THAT is too much.

Also, how is there 30 minutes left still?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Realistic gypsy portrayal, holy shit, she's about to rob her house blind.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

This is apparently the site of the production company that made this movie, and it includes a portfolio of all the movies they made. It's just a bunch of low budget trash as you'd expect, but there is a ton of them.

masterstocking

Early Adopter

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Shuba shuba is talking about her trip to disney with the ID crew and is also showing the snacks and indomie they gave her. I don't recognize any of them

Lidi Jadoel or lidi-lidian, as indos call it is essentially like cooked till dried spaghettis that is usually coated with some mixed spices of salty and spicy variety (usually spicy), think of it like eating uncooked spaghetti but with some seasoning on it. The one next to it should be egg drops.

Haw flakes is chinese dried fruit style candy that is most indo boomers recognized. While the other candy is essentially old indonesians ginger candies.

Excluding the egg drops, these snacks is considered "old school" indo snacks that most boomers or at least baby boomers would recognize easily, though the lidi one is the most popular out of bunch (aka indo millenials/Gen Z would recognize it or has eaten it)

Source: I did not make it the fuck up.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Is this the director? I feel like this is the Stan Lee cameo
1663987143279.png

Also this woman should get together with Neil Brein, they both make movies that make shit for sense.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I got to thinking since Fauna's DR2C stream about Vesper's approach to some of the games he's played so far, at least the ones that he's really into and wants to showcase with proper gameplay and not do a disservice, is it really possible for him to present Dwarf Fortress in a way that would really be palatable to a new audience? Part of the reason he's taking his time to get to it is because he wants to learn how to play it well enough that he can kind of lecture on it or at least not make it look bad, but with how utterly dense and unfriendly the game is to newcomers and the utter opacity of an ASCII autism simulation engine, could he actually swing making it interesting to people that haven't heard of it?

Pretty much everyone that knows of Dorf has already made up their mind on playing it or not, and I'm not sure it would really pull in many new people.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
Is this the Netflix adaptation of Inuyasha?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

masterstocking

Early Adopter
This movie's byline could be "Someday, My Prince Will Come"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom