"Bro... Iono got her 3D debut before I did..."Hakos Baelz

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
She appears to be playing a Winnie the Pooh baseball game. (Was that the joke? sry am dum)

I think the proper way to handle this would have been via a direct message to Mori or a manager - I presume there's already some channel open there for the artwork's original use. But I guess that is not the Twitter Way.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Yagoo dream is dead meme is also a dead meme
He killed it when he terminated Rushia.

Old video, but Pinkme Cat being brought up reminded me of it, and damned if it doesn't make me laugh. Sometimes the AI just knows.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Someone shitting on guysavage on the kronii thread on vt (probably gabe since he is defending himself)
Gaycabbage.png
AWWWW SHIT :nehgah: i have a fan :whatastory:
not me fag lol.png
Come forward femboy kronie i know you are looking at this post.
> Stalking
it took longer for his tweeter to archive than it took me to look at his tweets and grab his hypocrite ass posts.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Im surprised she doesn't have Pippa blocked.
Doesn't really surprise me. Mana is retarded enough to probably think she can grift a few shekels off of Pippa.
That, and Pippa actually followed Mana.
1674183003834.png
I checked on Mana's end and she didn't follow Pippa back, however. Though finding that she followed not just Nijisanji official account but also the CEO (Riku Tazumi) and that Hana Macchia followed her is kinda funni to me, being the nijifag I am.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
NijiJP debut relay starting right now fyi, the first girl is a super baseball fan with even bigger preference towards butts
She had a whole presentation on stream explaining the Superiority of Butts
Finally a woman with good taste
Manager reveals that everyone at Live-On has been waiting for her to snap all along and gives her free rein to drink on-stream. Now free of all feigned purity, she jumps right into her new “rowdy drunk” character and is welcomed into the fold by her fellow Live-On VTubers, who turn out to be just as crazy as she is!
Ah yes nothing like the classic Japanese tale of speedrunning alcoholism
And for the record I don’t even particularly like Rowling. The TE in TERF is great, but the RF loses me.
Perhaps it's because I lived in thailand for 2 years but I have no problem with trans people and don't really understand how people can constantly let a few bad apples spoil the bunch. Except for Mormons. Fuck all of them.

Thankfully for the true and honest men on here true gender equality will never be achieved because most women are unfortunately stupid and selfish creatures.(source: am woman)

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sara is live and will be playing Elden Ring, unfortunately, but the 30-min zatsu before she plays the game means there's at least content if you can't stand that game

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Speaking of the pink cat, this showed up in my YouTube Recs: some kind of Nyanners clone, talking about the kind of things Nyanners would talk about

:islamiccontent:

Oh I recognize her. She had a sound clip that blew up on  vine tiktok last year that kept getting reposted and used in other people's videos.

kukkia

Early Adopter
Doesn't really surprise me. Mana is retarded enough to probably think she can grift a few shekels off of Pippa.
I mean, Pippa went out of her way to follow Mana. Of all of Mana's retard moments, this isn't one of them. She's being honest in saying that if you follow her you might get politics in your feed.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I won't lie, a Pippa and Mana collab would get me to watch a Pippa stream just for the pure insanity this and the liveposting thread would devolve into for a couple days.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I won't lie, a Pippa and Mana collab would get me to watch a Pippa stream just for the pure insanity this and the liveposting thread would devolve into for a couple days.
I would unironically love a Pippa/Mana collab in the style of her interviews with that Blizzard dev guy and Miao where she just grills the commie the entire time.
:whatastory:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Same. As the local econ retard I would happily shill for the "how do you keep hierarchy from arising under communism" chat. Watching communists spin when trying to explain it would never stop being funny for me.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Apperantly an artist is making a fit on Twitter cause Calli forgot to credit her in the description of her sponsored stream.
1674155689047498.png

Even though she got credited in the schedule, using the same art.
1674159050258695.png

1674159104732100.png
1674159605964095.jpg

EDIT: It's a fake screenshot. Disregard. I'm a retard.

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Considering most of their generations/talents just fucking left, and the only one still there is mainly Gen 3, I've got a feeling that some really bad shit did actually go down. I know they had auditions open, and I've got a feeling the success of Gen 4 is going to make or break the company. What's up in the air is if Gen 3 is still under their OG contract, or if they actually renewed around the 1 year mark. As well, I think if/when Gen 4 premiers will really make or break the long term health of Tsunderia.
Quoting myself from last week because:

Fm4ef-laEAAMqVy.png

Wonder if this is the signal for something bad about to happen or something.

Edit:

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Trash bear is next to swing herself at South Park. Over on twitch though.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Tsunderia has lost 9 of 15 talents plus an A-chan-esque. I am really not sure how they haven't totally shut down yet.

Edit: it is 8 of 15 talents and 3 managers now, I was mistaken

Last edited:

Kalion

:)
[all that]
Fans took notice when Rei and Myst mysteriously left the Tsunderia discord servers early this week.
As far as we know, this leaves the CEO, BioP/PPP/Jack as the ONLY staff member left in the company.
Purin was right, there is no Gen 4. I doubt we see the company last much longer.
To throw further rrats on the pile, Purin's last (unarchived) karaoke stream was all songs about giving up/not giving up or things ending.

Edit: Just realized the notice is signed "Jack and B". Who's B? I don't believe they exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom