"I think my butthole can handle it"Hakos Baelz

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Thought I was crazy, the schedule is fucked. Edit: As in the dates are misaligned. Dunno about Tues 12/30

2023-01-07 20_57_22-【DEBUT STREAM】Get in the Robot_ Okay _) #Flayon_Debut #holoTEMPUS - YouTube.png

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Thought I was crazy, the schedule is fucked.
No collab ban? edit: nm I'm retarded

Beaner rocker let's goo~ I'll get some birria ramen in your honor tonight if you turn out to be legit

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I watched a stream or two of his so I originally took this as sarcasm. He's a professional voice actor. Pretty sure he's Kyle McCarley. It's literally the first link if you google "ais riale voice actor" but I never doubled check.
Ais described himself as a "recovering professional voice actor" in at least one bio, and the group he was part of was a group for voice actors turned vtubers.
I couldn't figure out why that wiki page turned up when searching for him either.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Overall take for Flay: I admire and respect the energy and the drive to make what he did for these past 50 or so minutes, I think his model is the worst of the 8 and I can't see Cornpecs being worse, I like about half of his tastes a lot, but I dunno something just rubs me the wrong way. He's my least favorite so far of the now six, but maybe he'll mellow out as he goes like Altare did. Altare's was the worst, but I like him well enough as a streamer.

Now I want screamo bird man to scream my soul pure after what I have just witnessed with that model reveal from Flay.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Oh, I missed it the first time, but he also dropped a FF14 reference to Estinien, saying how he was inspired by Kain! ....after calling him sexy...

soap suds

Oh, I'm sure. No one can stream constantly and stay in character like that, unless the streams are formatted with the character in mind, like Randon where he was just a tired office worker streaming on his time off.
The only person I can think of who is in character most of the time is Doppio from Xsoliel. Reading his tweets feel like a fever dream and from what I've watched he keeps up the delinquent kid who lives in an arcade schtick when he streams. It even carries over to collabs sometimes. Other than that I can't think of people who keep up the character.

nilf

Flayon was amazing. Voice did not disappoint.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Overall, I liked Flay's debut; will check out a stream or two. BUT, I'm going to say what everyone's thinking, and it's going to be gay as fuck, but the "see-thru" part of the outfit where you can see his navel; the fabric goes all they way down to his crotch, but there's no genitalia. It's really weird and throwing me off.
And a Female "Bye-Bye".... :youlittleshit:

BIRDMAN COMETH

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I watched a stream or two of his so I originally took this as sarcasm. He's a professional voice actor. Pretty sure he's Kyle McCarley. It's literally the first link if you google "ais riale voice actor" but I never doubled check.
Ais described himself as a "recovering professional voice actor" in at least one bio, and the group he was part of was a group for voice actors turned vtubers.
I couldn't figure out why that wiki page turned up when searching for him either.

1673154132390.png
Pretty bold shouting out media he was in if so.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
the "see-thru" part of the outfit where you can see his navel; the fabric goes all they way down to his crotch, but there's no genitalia. It's really weird and throwing me off.
don't worry about it robits don't have peepees

pururun

Overall, I liked Flay's debut; will check out a stream or two. BUT, I'm going to say what everyone's thinking, and it's going to be gay as fuck, but the "see-thru" part of the outfit where you can see his navel; the fabric goes all they way down to his crotch, but there's no genitalia. It's really weird and throwing me off.
As weird as it sounds I'm glad somebody is bothered by Flay's crotch. I don't want or need a graphic depiction, but it's like there's nothing there.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
SCREAMO IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS
he sounds like fucking SEÑOR PELO

JOPUTA CABRON MARICA PAJARO CHUPAHUEVOS

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
DON'T TURN OFF THAT MUSIC YOU CROW!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Oh god, it really is Holostars ES

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
HolostarsES confirmed

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom