"Her tits were amazing nanoraaa~!!!"Himemori Luna

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Wait, monetization stream the first week? Do all the new boys already have monetization?
Gavis didn't mention it I believe, no idea how Flay already got his when he literally hadn't streamed until today.

Also failed prank, get rekted femboy

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Sock garters with no pants is shameful

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Lol no closeup on the BULGE
OH GOD HE LOOKS LIKE A RAW CHICKEN WITHOUT THE JACKET AAAAIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
NO, GO BACK, GO BACK

soap suds

He seems like a fine guy. I like his taste, and he seems super talented, but I am not the biggest fan of his voice. Boyish voices aren't for me, but if I can get over that, then I wouldn't mind sitting through some of his streams.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I am sincerely praying he never takes that coat off again :whatastory:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
YEP fujobait :pekomusliml:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I'm getting ok with the kusogaki theater kid personality but that clothing will always be shit from the bottom down. Kid needs new clothing asap.

edit: wierd shoes seems to be a theme with these guys.

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
Gavis didn't mention it I believe, no idea how Flay already got his when he literally hadn't streamed until today.
Yagoo pulled strings with YouTube too quickly get fujo money for his pet project that is holostars.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
This will last about a week or two. Dont get too excited on the whole "being on character" thing.
Oh, I'm sure. No one can stream constantly and stay in character like that, unless the streams are formatted with the character in mind, like Randon where he was just a tired office worker streaming on his time off.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
His tastes are, like, 2 degrees off being based.

He likes fighting games... but it's the more obnoxious doujin-y anime fighters.

He likes Final Fantasy... His favorite is the white bread entry.

Oh hey, he likes Dark Souls! ...2...

He likes Mega Man! ...Star Force...

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I'm getting ok with the kusogaki theater kid personality but that clothing will always be shit from the bottom down. Kid needs new clothing asap.
Just because plug suits exist, doesn't mean you should wear one.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Bet that when he get a 2nd outfit, whatever it is it will be his permanent outfit from then on.

dumb wings

This guy seems to have voice acting chops...!
He sounds like a fucking anime dub VA. I guarantee he has a history of doing abridged series and shit
He sounds like the generic shota VA for various dubs already.
Jesus, he really does like he step off of doing voice acting. I wouldn't be surprise if he was an english va in an anime series or two.

I watched a stream or two of his so I originally took this as sarcasm. He's a professional voice actor. Pretty sure he's Kyle McCarley. It's literally the first link if you google "ais riale voice actor" but I never doubled check.
Edit: probably not
Spoke too soon. I looked at Kyle's and he streamed on twitch with overlapping times as Ais. EX1A EX1B EX2A EX2B EX3A EX3B
According to JP dox site comments he's Sinyuvu https://www.castingcall.club/sinyuvuu https://www.youtube.com/@Sinyuvuu/videos

Last edited:

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
SCREAMO BIRD MAN PLEASE SAVE ME FROM THIS FEMBOY, BREAK HIS MECH AND CHANGE HIS CLOTHES!

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I watched a stream or two of his so I originally took this as sarcasm. He's a professional voice actor. Pretty sure he's Kyle McCarley. It's literally the first link if you google "ais riale voice actor" but I never doubled check.
If true, here's your shota boy

MV5BZTUxOGYyMzItNzIzNS00ZWEyLWFmMzgtZWRmNjUxYzliNDhkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDg2MzAzNw@@._V1_.jpg

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
afaik he never has any personal information posted online even as ais so I don't know why that even came up in the first place
he likes voice acting for sure but he's never officially a professional VA

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Wait, he's fucking 9S? Seriously? If true, that's wild.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
As always, COVER'S talent hunting skills are top notch, but these males' models are seriously fucking shameful, i pray for EN3

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
No way 9S? Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom