"I don't want to be a dog, but when I talk I sound like an animal"Enna Alouette (speaking Mandarin)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
YES. YES HE IS AND I’M AS A FELLOW NASUVERSE FAN I AM ALL FOR IT.

Also given THIS CHAIR has been posted no way in hell I can’t post this

If he doesn't mention Kara No Kyoukai, then he's dead to me. Shiki is best girl and I will accept no other option. If you ask which one, the answer is yes.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
As a gigantic Final Fantasy fan, let me say this:

Never trust a man who's favorite is FF4.

It's the ultimate C-student of the franchise. Not bad, not exceptional, it's just a solid C on everything. If someone says FF4 is their favorite, they're a skinwalker and not to be trusted.

It's like saying the Street Fighter character that resonates with you the most is Ryu.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Oh god he's small and likes Persona 3, and is red. Calli is gonna kabedon this lil' nigga.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Megaman Starforce. Pokemon Special. Motherfucking Persona 2. This is enough to negate Dark Souls 2 being there and certify this man with good taste.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Tempus 1 names were odd, but Tempus 2 names are straight up trash. I get they have the eastern theme for two of them, but they should at least keep some narrative consistency. What kind of name is Banzoin Hakka. Why would you give a EN talent a japanese name like Shinri.
And leave it to the japanese to invent such a shit name as "Machina x Flayer". They must think that adding some super out-of-place techy guy with an edgy (for japanese culture) must be cool.
Yeah, thats Japan. Cant really expect much from a Japanese company where all the names are crappy puns or very simple descriptions of the characters.

Unironically, I think Pippa and either Mika or Hana would be an absolute riot of a stream.
Pippa and Mika would be great but Mika often relies on yabai commentary to get a raise out of her guest and Pippa wouldn't react favorably to that. I would also love a stream with Pippa and Enna even though they are both so awkward and weird that it wouldn't work. Both of them do have a similar/dark sense of humor that would be nice though.

You guys did 99.9% of the work and then gave me the last piece by giving me the first name "Joel", as I was already looking at his shit heap of an apartment complex.
I will give myself some credit by correctly guessing he was in his 40s.
Bruh the fact that he is in his 40's and behaving like 13 year old edgelord is just the icing on the shit cake.

I have a crazy idea. What if people started using the Farms thread again? Make it
not slow.
The website is still fairly unreliable.

This is the first debut I've watched live and it's kind of too corny.
THey will all be like this. They don't have any real experience playing their character or inside jokes with chat so they have to rely on talking about themselves and playing up their lore.

I just looked him up. This is a definite downgrade from his Chaos model.
You should expect designs to be femboy/bishounen oriented when it comes to Hololive.

This debut is weird, but I like t hat they're playing the character more in character so far, it's different if nothing else.
This will last about a week or two. Dont get too excited on the whole "being on character" thing.

Is the "wow the chat's going so fast/wow there are so many people here" thing part of the hololive debut script, or does everyone just say it naturally?
Most of these people probably had around 200-500 CCV at most on their past accounts. They got almost 30,000 on debut. Its expected that they would feel a bit overwhelmed when looking at chat.

Watching this only reminds me of how much I like Niji's 30 minute debuts. Also is there no watchalong like the Tempus 1? I really loved Bae + A-Chan last time.

Jester was fine overall
Red twink boy has great overlays and themes. Dude is also good as manipulating all of that shit and clearly has either done VA work or is working towards it.

Also did this earlier

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I just got earraped, i want a refund

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Baccino and TWEWY?! Why does a kid like this get such tastes? Fuck my life.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
A DQV and Devil Survivor 1 enjoyer? Nice.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
As a gigantic Final Fantasy fan, let me say this:

Never trust a man who's favorite is FF4.

It's the ultimate C-student of the franchise. Not bad, not exceptional, it's just a solid C on everything. If someone says FF4 is their favorite, they're a skinwalker and not to be trusted.

It's like saying the Street Fighter character that resonates with you the most is Ryu.
4 is my favorite, it's not the best (6), but nostalgia makes it my favorite.
Also, Zangief and Chun-Li.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
He has some unusual tastes for sure. Fucking FREEDOM WARS? The Vita exclusive monster hunter rip?
I thought I was one of the only 10 people in the world that ever played that game.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I love that the collective opinion on this twink isn't outright distaste; it's more like "Huhhh?!"

Piarro

Early Adopter
Rigged by Brian Tsui. No wonder his rigging looks so much better than the last guy.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
>Disgaea 1
HOLY BASED!

I fucking LOVE Disgaea so very much happy to see this here

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
And leave it to the japanese to invent such a shit name as "Machina x Flayer". They must think that adding some super out-of-place techy guy with an edgy (for japanese
Could have been worse, could have been Machina ✰ Flayer

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
“jack of all trades”
Motherfucker is already so talented. But he wants to do even more. DAMN

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Of course he's playing DAEMON X MACHINA. Of fucking course. I really should have seen that coming....

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
KARAOKE! LET’S FUCKING GOOOOOOO

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Wait, monetization stream the first week? Do all the new boys already have monetization?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom