"You guys don't have to worry about me getting a lover or anything. Can you imagine? I gotta stream! Like, 'Pull out, I gotta start OBS"S.S. Isa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Fuyo and Pochi
Fuyo is in Portugal confirming her current during New Years and again in her current stream. And Pochi is from Quebec, but unsure of her current city/country.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
I was watching a youtuber I really like named Running Shine stream Super Monkey Ball 2 with another youtuber I really like named Cybershell and the topic of vtubers randomly came up. I clipped the funny part where they talked about tribalism and everyone's favorite 4chan board.

Takowednesday

Often seen, rarely heard.
less than 24 hours till the priestess returns. i can feel hope returning, i can see the light. soon...

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Garnt absolutely barbecues his wife regarding Himes absence

PemAloeKenzoku

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Oh no.

Can someone explain this meme to me? I've seen it around but never the original context.

Sena Bonbon posted this on her YouTube community feed thing: https://www.youtube.com/post/UgkxG1EMC5pgG4iG8wHEXHV0l_DE2CpAiq5m

unnamed-3.jpg

I'm sorry, Sena fans, but that is the most fart-huffingest collection of literature I've ever seen in a single picture. Holy crap.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Can someone explain this meme to me? I've seen it around but never the original context.
A series of shock gifs in which a loli in a bathing suit gets viciously mauled and murdered in a variety of ways, the laser machine you see being the most famous.

Not posting them here, you can google them by looking up Fukouna Shoujo 03

Sven

I don't usually screenshot a tweet but the numbers were too perfect

Fishman the Devil.PNG

edit: Not sure how I triple posted the image but fixed that shit

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Sena Bonbon posted this on her YouTube community feed thing: https://www.youtube.com/post/UgkxG1EMC5pgG4iG8wHEXHV0l_DE2CpAiq5m

View attachment 10068

I'm sorry, Sena fans, but that is the most fart-huffingest collection of literature I've ever seen in a single picture. Holy crap.
Given the stoic philosophy and libertarian political theory presented here, I can safely conclude that shes is not a commie or at the very least not crazy left-wing.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Was Sena just Henri using a voice changer the whole time? :loading:
I don't know if Henri actually reads books, he reads quotes from smart (or "smart" depending on your interpretation) people he hears about and only remembers those quotes. He doesn't know the full context of the broader discussion, he just remembers the highlights. Henri gets his philosophy from the philosophical equivalent of a Vtuber clip channel.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Shenmue, the true Yakuza 0. Voice acting and dialogues aside, it's so weird to have all the encounters be QTEs when there's a literal list of fighting moves. Still a pretty fun series nonetheless, thanks for the recommendation. Nami seems pretty entertaining and her laugh sounds a bit like Okayu mixed with Selen, so it's really infectious.
Funny little coincidence.

Is there any reason she hides her accent? I know some ESL viewers used to complain that they couldn't understand Sana for example, but there's also people who literally lose their minds when they hear non-american accents for some reason. So it's not just to be more viewer friendly I assume.
For her voice i think is just the usual vtuber retardation of faking a voice.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter

"Islam hacked me for realz and made me out to be a dogfucker" Is now a vtuber, awesome. I hope he fails, fuck this asshole and based furry man for willing to do something to try and hamper this sick fuck's rise by trying to put him on blast. Their are others posting suggestions on where to read up on Kero's old antics too, one guy even linked part 1 of a 3 hour documentary.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm gonna have to agree with @Nenelove on this one. How can you not like the donkey laugh? Nene's genuinely one of the only vtubers whose fake voice is just perfectly tied to the character in my mind by this point and I wouldn't want her to change it unless she re-debuts.
Clip generously provided by Nene "I quit my job to become a vtuber. . .No regrets da yo!" Amano

Wrong Nene dude, i think my pfp clearly shows which one im talking about...
HIRAGA/平賀 @_Hiragaa twitter says his location is Honduras so I guess the HoloES is real, I'm happy for the spanish vtuber fans I guess.

I'm listening to his covers as well and have to agree, if true this is the rocker HL singer I've been waiting for.
Honduran?! Fukin' 'ell i was way off, but i think i saw someone say he's living/lived in the US so i was right about that, his spanish didn't feel completely natural
I have a crazy idea. What if people started using the Farms thread again? Make it
not slow.
Why?
Looking at it critically this place and the homeland are essentially the same, the only downside to the VA i can see is decreased visibility and less new blood coming in, which might even be an upside depending on who you ask, on the other hand as lastofthemohicans mentioned, we don't have this huge crowd of tourists that fucking hate us and null's sword hanging above our collective neck, we can do as we please and be left to our devices which is certainly nice for stability, the constant threat of the site going down is not good for a thread which moves so fast and where there is always something to be pored over.

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
The first of Tempus DLC is live in 5 min. It's going to be a long night for my fellow east coasters.
Untitled.png
Girl DM and the Lean Queen in chat too.
Untitled.png
Untitled.png

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I made a playlist of the tempus 2.0 debuts if anyone wants to use it
Added a vid of LCC at the beginning to restore the link due to the embed disabling

Debuts are over so have this instead Gavis' pl vid

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom