"I have zero sympathy, I have absolutely no sympathy for women who don't know their place, you just make us all look stupid, thanks Sirens, we all look dumb now because of you!"Kaneko Lumi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

USS IOWA

SORRY FOR POSTING SO MANY UPDATES BUT HOLY FUCKING SHIT:
View attachment 10048View attachment 10051View attachment 10052View attachment 10054View attachment 10053
CHASE IS LIKELY AN ANIMAL ABUSER AND MIGHT BE AN ACTUAL, LITERAL ANIMAL FUCKER.
fetchimage

And here I thought he's just a run of the mill 4chan schizo. I wonder what other secrets does more prominent schizos hide.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Looks like Sena passed 4k overnight.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Do we face a face already?

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Pretty clever move by the Fishman. Having two of your most popular talents collab should get a bunch of eyes on the project outside of the normal Phase Connect sphere.

Hopefully Tenma or Pippa arrange to do a stream afterwards, or even a collab, to take advantage of the live viewers they get from this.
Apparently this was planned over a year ago so it's probably a coincidence or moreso the fact they are friends that they are working together not that they are the most popular.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Context? Is this supposed to be one of the new boys?
Banzoin Hakka might be Hiraga according to an earlier post which should be the singer in that vid since it is his channel. We'll see. I can't have been the first to scroll through his vids and seen the RL footage.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
It looks like Lia found a niche:

For a summary of this, here's an Izzzyzzz video. Brief summary (if I'm remembering things correctly) was that it was an "Anti-SJW" Tumblr blog written by several people pretending to be Sonic characters, but they spent more time having ridiculous drama with each other than actually crusading against the social justice warriors, and there's a good chance the whole thing was just a long-form troll/roleplay by one person to mock Tumblr drama.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I have a crazy idea. What if people started using the Farms thread again? Make it
not slow.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Oh no.

20230107_194839.jpg

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
I have a crazy idea. What if people started using the Farms thread again? Make it
not slow.
As much as I have a love for our Homeland, it is effectively now in a state of perpetual limbo as certain terminally online individuals have somehow found themselves with enough pull with the right people, or have learned how to harass the right people into finding different ways to make the Farms not exist.

That, combined with the fact that now a dedicated forum exists where we can make our own threads for different purposes, and that the general community there hates us and is also themselves looking for ways to try and convince Null or an admin to get rid of our thread and us even with the problems the farms face in general, this place is frankly much better suited to our community, I firmly believe.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Juna is live and there have been 150 subs gifted already

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Selen is going to stream soon, it is the DJ Ember Music Showcase! People submitted their covers of Nijisanji songs and she will, well, showcase them.

The stream is over, but we have [playlist] with all featured songs. VOD is on [YouTube], this embed looks kinda wonky.
  • Selen is just playing them one by one, no speaking and even NO LAUGHTING! Must be overwhelming number of entires - 18, it was 18.
  • People really love "God Sees All"
  • Indies and small corpos took a part
Some familiar faces here:

selen-songs-tsunderia.jpg

I'm late but I prefer option 2. I like the colors and the name written in text. In lieu of that:

Fuck emojis. Fuck ASCII. Unicode supremacy. Also initialisms and column alingment:

Ᵽ PHC: Pippa did xyz
⟠ PRS: Pina played pqr
▷ HLO: Pink woman good
☆ HST: Some dude gets magged on
◷ NIJ: Giggle dragon giggles
♕ TSU: Sheep does a radical
ⓋVSH: virtual e-thot does a talent freedom
✡ JEW: gratuitous hand rubbing occurs
♨ FVR: Bread is baked and you will enjoy it
etc.

Looks amazing, thank you! Gonna look into those too

Chase [update] on other forum

☆ HST: Magni Dezmond might have abandoned his jury duty

Ᵽ PHC: Phase Weekly [returns]

▷ HLO: Hololive Mario Kart tournament

Ᵽ PHC: Another Pippa x Ghostpolitics [raid]

Sawa (SourGrape) is streaming Little Witch Nobeta [post], Pippa's mod is also a mod of Sawa's stream [post], details on Sawa [post], peak at her model [post]

Nyaru is having her first off-collab, with YoroYoyo

Chase [update] on other forum

☆ HST: Magni Dezmond might have abandoned his jury duty

Ᵽ PHC: Phase Weekly [returns]

▷ HLO: Hololive Mario Kart tournament

Ᵽ PHC: Another Pippa x Ghostpolitics [raid]

◷ NIJ: Lazulight collab, a fanmade LazuLight visual novel. Also Mahjong tournament

Sawa (SourGrape) is streaming Little Witch Nobeta [post], Pippa's mod is also a mod of Sawa's stream [post], details on Sawa [post], peak at her model [post]

Nyaru is having her first off-collab, with YoroYoyo

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Sona is singing Disney songs in polish if you want something to kill time til Tempus 2.0

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I get that it's part of the numberfriending meta of online content stuff, just like being :talentfreedom: or lewd as azehara is wont to advocate.
and I enjoy collabs with entertainers I like independently, usually.
But something about the obsession with it seems unhealthy. IDK.
My counter-argument: imagine not having Pippa's collabs with Lisa or Kirsche.

USS IOWA

SaejimaHaruka

I would like to inform people that they should be wary of any uptick in Production kawaii posting, as they are very well known to lurk and post on their thread on vt, so any of their talents may be shilling themselves here.
On a completely unrelated note, has any of you checked out Namiji Freesia from Production kawaii, she's pretty fun, here is her playlist of shenmue if anyone wants to watch her lose her shit playing it.
Shenmue, the true Yakuza 0. Voice acting and dialogues aside, it's so weird to have all the encounters be QTEs when there's a literal list of fighting moves. Still a pretty fun series nonetheless, thanks for the recommendation. Nami seems pretty entertaining and her laugh sounds a bit like Okayu mixed with Selen, so it's really infectious.

Is there any reason she hides her accent? I know some ESL viewers used to complain that they couldn't understand Sana for example, but there's also people who literally lose their minds when they hear non-american accents for some reason. So it's not just to be more viewer friendly I assume.

Also, I am aware that anime characters often have their eyebrows be visible through their bangs, but it literally looks like her brows are floating in front of her hair and I can't unsee it since noticing it. The picture doesn't do it justice, you need to actually see her move.
Nami.PNG
Lastly, where is this screenshot from? It's actually driving me crazy. I know I've seen that UI before but I can't remember what game it's from.
DontBeAfraidToDie.PNG

Can anyone tell me a vtuber whose natural voice isn't better then the fake voice they use for streams? I get why most of them do it but seriously, every time I hear their natural voice I wish they would just use that instead.
I'm gonna have to agree with @Nenelove on this one. How can you not like the donkey laugh? Nene's genuinely one of the only vtubers whose fake voice is just perfectly tied to the character in my mind by this point and I wouldn't want her to change it unless she re-debuts.
Clip generously provided by Nene "I quit my job to become a vtuber. . .No regrets da yo!" Amano

I am the big dumb and forgot I left off in the Pipposting topic, so I posted this there. Let me try again haha.

So fellas...what do you want out of the year 2023 in vtubing? I'm curious to see what people are hopeful for. Or hopeless about.

Me? I just want my mom and dad to collab. Give me my Fauna/Vesper stream, damn it!
-GGN twins playing more Yakuza in any way or form
-More small corpos/indies breaking mid to high 3views
-Holo EN gen 3 with no educate yourself weirdos
-More short hairstyles/straight bangs
-Katawa Shoujo playthrough from any corpo
-This one's actually a 2024 thing technically, but Aki making it into Mario Kart Tsuyo Cup

I have one more question about the site's new favorite Zionist company. Unless I'm completely mistaken, Rin is British, Yuko American/Canadian, and Juna Korean American/Canadian. What about Fuyo and Pochi? It's gotta be Portugal or Brazil, and France or "Canada" respectively. None of the options are good, obviously, but there's a clearly better answer in each case.

Last edited:

this shit

fuck it
My guess for Lazulight BIGGER THAN 3D thing is that NIJIis building something interactive of their own and lazulight will be in it.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Monaca is streaming, apparently she will be cooking a 7 herb dish thats commonly eaten today in Japan

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I have one more question about the site's new favorite Zionist company. Unless I'm completely mistaken, Rin is British, Yuko American/Canadian, and Juna Korean American/Canadian. What about Fuyo and Pochi? It's gotta be Portugal or Brazil, and France or "Canada" respectively. None of the options are good, obviously, but there's a clearly better answer in each case.
Fuyo started her stream tonight a 11pm her time, so she is most likely in Portugal or somewhere in the western part of Europe. Haven't had enough time to watch Pochi yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom