Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mama Bonbon gonna talk to you bout stuff

(Ironic I call her mama and she uses a loli in the thumbnail, hope that's not a sign of anything)

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'll be doing some numberfagging tomorrow just because I have some free time. It'll be comprehensive because I took a great deal of interest in something which ended up blowing my mind. I'm forewarning everyone it will be unapologetic number autism from me.

A glimpse is this:
Hololive had 56 active members in 2022 with Superchats enabled on the main channel for a total of 57 channels (this does not include Stars as they are a separate production).

In 57th Place for Hololive is Iofi, who earned $21,108. 57th Place for Nijisanji was Machita Chima, who earned $68,353. So it got me thinking about the whole 'Nijisanji leaves members to sink' so I took a look at Playboard to see how far down the list Nijisanji would have to go before the individuals reached $21,108.

120th Place.

There are a staggering 63 Nijisanji channels (62 individual livers + ChroNoir channel) between Chima and Iofi that are just straight up hidden from /#/ ranking lists for the sake of brevity.
Starting the new year strong now are we? Couldn't even wait a day to try to get into a retarded slapfight over numbers my man...

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Just for completeness: you have to include/consider streamlabs for the id girls or exclude them from a Playboard comparison
I don't have to do anything because I'm the one numberfagging. :smugselen:

I did, however, decide to take a look and the result is it actually makes things look weird, especially when you consider that the likes of Kaela earned $140,392 and Zeta at $91,312. The only ex-ID member anywhere on the board is Mika Melatika, and given she has the largest EN fanbase I don't think it's a coincidence. Omitting them from the list would be to imply HoloID don't have a sizeable enough non-ID fanbase to be valid.

For example, if I was to un-person all of HoloID, one may also make the argument AZKi should be omitted due to lack of streams, and the main channel should go too. In this scenario, the bottom would be 46th Place Yuzuki Choco at $48,030, and removing 11 members means the Niji equivalent moves up to 46th Place Suzuki Masaru at $86,802.

This would put 31 members between Masaru and Choco but you've had to axe an entire Holo branch to get there - two of which earned more than Masaru with Ollie not far behind, so you can see how that snowballs into its own mental gymnastics and tbh I think it's at it's most complete as is.

Starting the new year strong now are we? Couldn't even wait a day to try to get into a retarded slapfight over numbers my man...
Hardly! Information is information, and I will do my best to make it as complete as possible - and hopefully it is presented in a fair and objective way for people to take a look at.

No one has access to AdSense or merchandise sales. No one knows how much Zhang gacha games are paying NijiEN to play some waifu sim. It's just going to be an easily digestible fact report on 2022 in terms of donations. If anyone sees that as inherently tribalistic then that's more on them than me. There's nothing wrong with a side-by-side for reference.

The reason I brought it up was because /#/ usually give a complete SC report on Hololive but there's a noticeable cut-off on Nijisanji when they reach the same place. Niji has like 150 members, so I wanted to see where exactly the other 90 would exist in a complete table (and yes, I will look at the Niji's below Iofi too).

No one is slapfighting over this.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Edit: I just remembered and double checked to make sure I was right, Catxel should actually be just dead right now if we play by the rules. If you roll a nat 1 that counts as two death save failures, and Catxel failed twice so he should have died from failing all three saves but I assume Vesper just forgot that in the moment.

I may be gaslighting myself but I seem to recall him at some point saying he doesn't do the crit fail on death saves? Either way I still think it was more of a judgement call than forgetting because that'd just be some rough shit to die from bad luck fairly new to the game.

It'd still have been funny if they just all got ice breathed into straight death right away though. Trying to reason and appeal to a dragon like it's just some animal, get eaten nerd.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Sena is making a whole lot of sense right now.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Lia is an Otacon-con.
Huey cucked yet again.

Not-Username

:smugselen:

Nah, you are right. My point was exactly that it makes shit weird.
Playboard is our best data source and is still subpar.

It is always how you look at data. For example something like $/h-streamed would shake up the rankings significantly. ayame anyone?! :inanerdy:

Personally I think anyone with a bigger fanbase in asian countries (esp. Jp Kr and cn) will naturally have better chances to fare good with supas. (Just comparing it loosely to gacha spending behaviour)

Shits complicated the more you think about it
Still I am curious what results you pull together

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
For example, if I was to un-person all of HoloID, one may also make the argument AZKi should be omitted due to lack of streams, and the main channel should go too.
Why would you need to exclude AZKi? Playboard stats are an accurate representation of her donation revenue. The reason HoloID Playboard stats are a problem is because they track an ambiguous percentage of their donations and it's unclear how to correct for that without going turbo autist and manually counting all the donations that appear on stream.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

I did, however, decide to take a look and the result is it actually makes things look weird, especially when you consider that the likes of Kaela earned $140,392 and Zeta at $91,312. The only ex-ID member anywhere on the board is Mika Melatika, and given she has the largest EN fanbase I don't think it's a coincidence. Omitting them from the list would be to imply HoloID don't have a sizeable enough non-ID fanbase to be valid.

For example, if I was to un-person all of HoloID, one may also make the argument AZKi should be omitted due to lack of streams, and the main channel should go too. In this scenario, the bottom would be 46th Place Yuzuki Choco at $48,030, and removing 11 members means the Niji equivalent moves up to 46th Place Suzuki Masaru at $86,802.

This would put 31 members between Masaru and Choco but you've had to axe an entire Holo branch to get there - two of which earned more than Masaru with Ollie not far behind, so you can see how that snowballs into its own mental gymnastics and tbh I think it's at it's most complete as is.

Hardly! Information is information, and I will do my best to make it as complete as possible - and hopefully it is presented in a fair and objective way for people to take a look at.

No one has access to AdSense or merchandise sales. No one knows how much Zhang gacha games are paying NijiEN to play some waifu sim. It's just going to be an easily digestible fact report on 2022 in terms of donations. If anyone sees that as inherently tribalistic then that's more on them than me. There's nothing wrong with a side-by-side for reference.

The reason I brought it up was because /#/ usually give a complete SC report on Hololive but there's a noticeable cut-off on Nijisanji when they reach the same place. Niji has like 150 members, so I wanted to see where exactly the other 90 would exist in a complete table (and yes, I will look at the Niji's below Iofi too).

No one is slapfighting over this.
In honor of the New Year + @Scuddle I've turned back on the Numberfagging reaction for the evening.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
I may be gaslighting myself but I seem to recall him at some point saying he doesn't do the crit fail on death saves? Either way I still think it was more of a judgement call than forgetting because that'd just be some rough shit to die from bad luck fairly new to the game.

It'd still have been funny if they just all got ice breathed into straight death right away though. Trying to reason and appeal to a dragon like it's just some animal, get eaten nerd.
Vesper also keeps forgetting (or ignoring) that Eldritch Blast should be rolling disadvantage half the time because Magni melee Warlocks with his special beam cannon or whatever CurioBOT uses to fire his death ray, so I wouldn't put it past him to just forget little rules like this. He could have really owned Magni in the rat fight if he played it that way, so I'm assuming he just forgot as melee disadvantage is one of the bigger weaknesses of ranged damage dealers in 5e's system.

Plus he's throwing a wyrmling who auto breaths on them turn 1 and downs two of them without even attempting to give them a chance to reconsider. So he isn't playing quite that nice or anything imo. Although if he wanted to really wargame it up, the dragon could have moved slightly around Altor to be on the north tip of the room and breath every single one in their conga line formation. Which would have killed the Cleric probably and downed/severely injured Altor, which would have made this entire situation even more of a disaster and likely just an auto TPK at that point.

Regardless it is a very small thing and I don't really care if Vesper rules it that way or not, it is just kind of a funny thing that Catxel could have just legitimately died immediately right here because CurioBOT is a greedy murderhobo.

Catxel XII(I)'s life is just suffering right now. As proven by these artist interpretations of this absolute shitshow of an adventure.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
You WILL enjoy my noombers and there's nothing you can do about it.

Anyway, for now:
Pomu Minecraft starting in 40

Gyaru wife about to spend 10+ hours trying to put a dinosaur in a box again

Here she is bullying one of the oldest members in the company.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Lia has the Rushia engagement ring and wears it from time to time. :icanfixher:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Shiina bath stream in 5 minutes

Edit: Stream started

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii and kiara sponsored stream in 50 mins.

lol
View attachment 9462
EDIT: Kiara didn't wake up so kronii is live on her own

Kiara woke up 1 hour 50 minutes after the stream was supposed to start, and kronii ended the stream right when kiara showed up.
someone on vt got kronii's chat messages that she sent while waiting.
1672622060300177.png
EDIT: Corporate mandated apology tweet by kiara (Archive)

EDIT 2: Corporate mandated apology accepted tweet by kronii

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Minna FAMILY ADVICE!!!!

Why do Sena, Minna, and bath Shiina have to stream at the same time????????

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
The reason I brought it up was because /#/ usually give a complete SC report on Hololive but there's a noticeable cut-off on Nijisanji when they reach the same place.
/#/ is the worst thread on /vt/ and always has been. They are a joyless and miserable collection of waste who cannot enjoy their preferred entertainers without it being some sort of lame contest. Imagine unironically staking part of your enjoyment on how much money some corporation makes. Hang on...

...nevermind all that, I can hear Shiina removing her clothing:shiinastare:
She could have done it while the water was running, but she even turned the sound up so we could hear it better...

cease your uoh.gif

edit:
chat noticed she didn't take off a bra, and she said she didn't need one. She also said she can sit crosslegged and float in the tub. I forget just how smol she is sometimes.
edit 2:
There are girls smaller than me in phase connect
Surely she's just talking about the models, right? There's not a lot of girls as small as she is IRL. Also she just keeps talking about how flat she is lol. It's just really funny to hear her go on about her booba struggles.
edit 3:
She's slapping different body parts now. I'm afraid to look at the /vt/ thread lol.
edit 4:
She keeps making kissy noises after every superchat... the parasocial is strong, and now she's singing. This is a fanservice stream if I've ever seen one.

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
...nevermind all that, I can hear Shiina removing her clothing:shiinastare:
She could have done it while the water was running, but she even turned the sound up so we could hear it better...

She knows exactly what she's doing.
Oh come on now. She turns up the sound so you can hear her take off her clothes and yet I'm the coomer if I watch even a single Vox "Your General Manager at Denny's Gives You a Sloppy Blowjob in the Walk-In Cooler" ASMR.

I don't know why I feel the need to add a disclaimer but I do not watch those ASMRs or even Vox in general. It's just a prank, bro!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom