"I think a lot of boys do this you know, you get very limited videogaming time, your parents don't let you play after a certain time, so you end up going out with... your boyfriends, like little boyfriends"Kevin 'Sakana' Li

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ensok

Early Adopter

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Oh come on now. She turns up the sound so you can hear her take off her clothes and yet I'm the coomer if I watch even a single Vox "Your General Manager at Denny's Gives You a Sloppy Blowjob in the Walk-In Cooler" ASMR.
I always thought that was one of his tamer streams too.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
No one has access to AdSense or merchandise sales. No one knows how much Zhang gacha games are paying NijiEN to play some waifu sim. It's just going to be an easily digestible fact report on 2022 in terms of donations. If anyone sees that as inherently tribalistic then that's more on them than me. There's nothing wrong with a side-by-side for reference.
You can calculate an approximation of some of that. Both Anycolor and Cover report their yearly incomes, Anycolor because they're public, and Cover because they're a kabushiki kaisha over a certain size and are required to by law. You can add up all the SC income for those 12 months (it has to be done by month to match each fiscal year as Playboard by year is Jan-Dec while financials are not), then determine the SC's share of overall revenue.

Anycolor goes a step farther and reports revenue by 3 largest customers. Those are always Google, Sony Music Solutions (Niji store), and Pixiv (Booth). So you can then break Anycolor yearly revenues down into the following segments:
1. Superchats - from Playboard SCs
2. YT Income (Ads+Memberships) - from Google revenues minus Playboard SCs
3. Merch - from Niji store + Booth revenues
4. Other (Events+Other)

Anycolor also reports Events revenue too on their yearly report, but I haven't dug into how to split it with the rest in a sensible manner.

And for Cover you can do the following:
1. Superchats - from Playboard SCs
2. Other (Ads+Memberships+Merch+Events+Other) - from yearly revenues minus Playboard SCs

I've done this for Cover in my spreadsheets but Anycolor has so many livers my eyes went cross-eyed trying to find and data entry all of them manually x12 months.

Vih

Doog
You WILL enjoy my noombers and there's nothing you can do about it.

Anyway, for now:
Pomu Minecraft starting in 40

Pomu has begun and is "definitely not addicted to MC" according to chat

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>shiina's mom has DDD titties
>shiina looks like Plank from EE&E
Not everyone can win the genetic lottery I guess.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I decided to check in on Sava's donothon and while she's on a sleeping break guess who I saw in chat...
E810CF33-F162-4DB6-906C-33AB01B7082C.jpeg

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Nice to see Minna and Sena both inherited their mothers "crazy eyes"

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Oh come on now. She turns up the sound so you can hear her take off her clothes and yet I'm the coomer if I watch even a single Vox "Your General Manager at Denny's Gives You a Sloppy Blowjob in the Walk-In Cooler" ASMR.

I don't know why I feel the need to add a disclaimer but I do not watch those ASMRs or even Vox in general. It's just a prank, bro!!
I always thought that was one of his tamer streams too.
I really don't have a problem with coomerbait content, male or female, if Vox ASMR stream help his girl/fag fans rub red their tiny yellow bean, good for them, I'm not gonna act like some kind of morality police, is thing like still making tweets calling himself their BF after many of them send death threats to one of his best friend that pisses me the fuck off, sucks too because dude is IMO legit hilarious outside of the fujo-bait, he is awesome in thing like Nijicanceled collabs and his collabs with Reimu but the way he is so spineless with his chat on his solo stream makes not want to watch any of his solo content.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
:shiinastare: Im now enjoying abnormally small woman bathtub streaming getting drunk. Why did i have to be born a sinner? :shiinastare:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
:shiinastare: Im now enjoying abnormally small woman bathtub streaming getting drunk. Why did i have to be born a sinner? :shiinastare:
Hey, at least you're not this guy.
1672628038562.png

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Early Adopter
I dunno. I've never seen Dazzle and ScratchCat Meowth in the same room before.
im eastern european, i dont have money for sc............................................................

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter

Early Adopter
Her voice is very powerful too! :shiinastare: Okay now i completelly understand Titanosaurus....

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Some of you are downBAD for the loli granny :SelenHAHAhere:

Need to get a civil rights hose for some of y'all lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom