"i want to strangle this woman this is hoqw the asylum ends i am buying a planeticket to california and going on a murdering spree the piles of generic melennial women will fill the streets"The Proctor

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Pretty sure she fucked over an artist that was working for her by cancelling on her last minute before paying so the Artist got fucked over (lost time and money). Also from what I remember she was a cunt and was emotionally manipulating others and then using that to force them to fall in line with her. Her ex-girlfriend Swimsuit Succubus (SuSu) mentioned that she broke up due to her being emotionally abusive and once they did she tried to manipulate everyone in their circles to ghost SuSu. So basically regular women doing regular women things. Also makes sense since all these low-tier content creators which all orbit around more popular creators for clout and attention would suddenly turn on each other an try to make it so the others would lose favor just so they can shine brighter and get more attention.

Im willing to believe any and all allegations made against these types because they are always in some sort of drama. Whenever you hear their names its usually covered in caution tape, sirens and red lights.
Just a correction there, but Layna - the artist - was the one that cancelled the project because she was sick of working with Bunny. They went into it without a contract (Layna and her partner's decision) so she got fucked due to her own poor business decisions. ALWAYS get a contract.

As for Bunny's behavior? I always read it as being a giant Mean Girls clique. I wouldn't trust any of them aside from Layna, really.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Happy New Years and 1300 pages niggas. I found my new oshi because of this place so thanks for being as autistic as humanly possible.

Here's an appropriate summary of how the year went.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Looks like they're adding a little bit of a startup investment for each member as well.

View attachment 9404

Edit: Idol is pretty generous as the CEO responds:
View attachment 9407

I'd be curious to see exactly how much other corpos spend on the initial debut. $3000 sounds like a lot but when you consider a lot of them commission original artwork and motion graphics for lore videos on top of other assets like their stream layouts, intro/brb/ending screen animations etc. I could see them bleeding through that pretty quickly.

I hope them covering other costs remains sustainable, corpo vtubers having to pay entirely out of pocket for necessities like games to stream always rubbed me the wrong way since it's ultimately benefitting the corpo as much as the individual.

The audio setup should be something every corpo covers as standard. Oldfags might not think much of it because we spent years training ourselves to put up with people talking into $10 USB headsets back in the day so anything better is a bonus, but I can absolutely see less-than-perfect audio being a filter for new viewers, especially if they've been clicking around and it sounds noticeably worse than the previous video they were watching.

Airi is going to play the worst X game ever

X3's a step down from X and X2 but if you think it's the worst you should go play X6 and X7 then get back to me lmao

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

"The goblins did this to you"

This encounter will most likely teach them that rushing every visible enemy is not always a good tactic, especially when you don't know their abilities... but Magni will remain a murderhobo and try to find new toys retainers to replace those kobolds.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Kirsche streaming, but she's still sick and her throat is fucked.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Magni is very lucky with his rolls, anyone that knows about the game knows around how much HP that dragon should have? I was expecting that dragon to wipe the party but I guess Vesper doesn't want to completely kill them so quickly.
White dragon wyrmling.PNG

They luckily got one of the weakest of the bunch when it comes to Wyrmlings, I posted one with twice as much hp earlier. This is 100% being run fairly, as Magni's 17 hit and Altor's 12 missed, and Vesper rolled 5d8 for the breath attack. The only tactics question is why the dragon isn't flying, but perhaps it wants to be spared AOO from Altor or the room's ceiling is too small. Vesper rolled well on the breath attack because he rolled 30 out of 40 max damage. Still, 16 AC is not easy to hit as on avg CurioBOT/Catxel rolls a 14.5, and Altor rolls 13.5. Even with divine smite Altor does 9 + 4.5/5.5 damage depending on how many hands he uses with his weapon (if he has dueling then one handed is better, but I don't know which fighting style he took) which with the 14 from CurioBOT isn't enough to kill it on average.

They're in extreme amounts of trouble even if they survive, Altor seems to have not taken a healing spell and is out of lay on hands and will only have one spell slot for the rest of the dungeon unless they just leave, and their cleric NPC has one spell slot left and will need it for Catxel.

I vaguely recall Vesper mentioning nine episodes in his twitter space last night, so we got potentially four more episodes of this where the dungeon will end by the final episode.

Edit: I just remembered and double checked to make sure I was right, Catxel should actually be just dead right now if we play by the rules. If you roll a nat 1 that counts as two death save failures, and Catxel failed twice so he should have died from failing all three saves but I assume Vesper just forgot that in the moment.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Speaking of Kirsche she posted this short earlier today

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
X3's a step down from X and X2 but if you think it's the worst you should go play X6 and X7 then get back to me lmao
X6 is a taped-together rushed mess (you can get stuck and have to reset) but you have options on how to run through it, both X and Zero. And for all the hate X7 got when it came out at least it introduced a new character and a new (godawful) way of traversing levels. Both have good BGMs. X3 has dogshit music, terrible level balance, was geared towards "the hardcore" players at the time, no variation, dull bosses (bulldoze type) and Zero plays like ass. Not even the Saturn port fixed most of these things. Because it came out at the tail end of the SNES lifespan, X fans with rose-soaked binoculars will stand up for it.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
She also said that she's hired a Coder to make her a Dragoon that responds to commands from people who send her Superchats, such as talking, eating cookies, sleeping. Kind of like a Tamagotchi.
One of the Indies i've been following, Mako Fukasame, has been mentioning getting something like this setup for her streams too recently. She currently got a padoru ddr thing setup for starting and intermission screens where chat types W, A, S or D and it makes the padoru dance on the ddr mat.
signal-2023-01-01-14-41-29-914.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Honestly, really I like the idea of having an award show with a ton of categories and having fan votes, phase member votes, other vtuber votes, and staff votes. Somewhat similar to what A-Chan has done before for Hololive but on a bigger scale.

That will probably come with some issues as I'm sure some of the talents might not get an award because they aren't really that well-knownbut overall I feel like its a net positive for the whole company.

Also, make it so the nominated clips don't just show off 5 seconds of absolutely nothing. I know awards are a popularity contest and they mean nothing but It will be a great way to get the community involved in not only creating clips but in selecting and voting. Hell maybe even include an award for the best collab for other agency vtuber and highlight them in the process. Everything can be user submitted and staff/talents can then select the 3 or 4 nominees for each category. Then just have Google docs/survey spreadsheet that tallies up the points.
I think that the way they handled it was the least-worst way to do it. It's rigged, but in a way that everyone at PC is happy with.

Anything that was a fan vote would just be the Pippa award show, no matter how much Pippa tried to discourage people just voting for her, or how much she highlighted other members. You might have a few talents like Tenma or Lia win one or two awards, but they'll just be a footnote, if Pippa doesn't clean sweep everything. And any awards Pippa wasn't in, everyone would ask "but where's Pippa". Not good for company unity. Oh, and that would make for a really boring show too.

If you had other vtubers vote, you have similar problems as the fan vote, just on a smaller scale. People will only vote for the talents they know, or the most popular talents, and will skip over lesser-known talents when they vote. Pippa has a surprising amount of popular vtuber followers, so, again, we'd end up with the Pippa award show. And that's the better alternative to how most modern award shows end up, with politics, vote-trading and friend networks taking precedence over merit.

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
The dox site claims she's 40 so she's probably the second oldest vtuber I know.
Here's some denpa song niconico reuploaded on Youtube in 2010. Patra's PL is the red loli.

Yeah I knew she was in Hag+ range but I didn't want to blindly state numbers from faulty memory. It makes me a bit glad to know that there are some older vtubers making success when the majority seem to be 20~26, definitely reassures me that it's not just a kid's game, though women can definitely have it easier on the basis of thirsty simps that just long for tiddies.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Sephironii by exaxuxer.jpg(Source)
I knew Kronii's new hairstyle looked familiar.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
There were questions about Minna and Milliardo being married/a couple earlier in this thread, seems we have our answer

Also looks like Lia is taking out her competition tonight as well

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I hope that as a small consolation for all the faggotry and autism in store for us this year, 2023 at least brings us the gift of more Pippa and Lisa collabs. There's just something special about when those two get together that magnifies all their already great content qualities and makes it better. The dichotomy between their personalities adds to it, dumb example but it almost reminds me of those old cartoons where they'd have a little angel and a devil talking to one of the characters trying to influence them - on one shoulder you have Lisa trying to be the good influence and on the other there's Pippa the unhinged crime rabbit encouraging you to buy hollow points.
The first introduction I had to Lisa was in one of the Minecraft streams, where Pippa was trying to get her to join her cult. It reminded me of like a Wile E. Coyote/Road Runner dynamic, with Pippa setting up these elaborate things, and having them all backfire as Lisa just goes about her day wholesomely. The Baaaaarbra segment being my favorite.
Funny how Pippa/Lisa Minecraft streams always seem to involve Pippa losing everything to lava....

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
The Virtual Asylum Thread Recap
Pages 1250-1300

Pages 1-50, pages 50-100, pages 100-150, pages 150-200, pages 200-250, pages 250-313, pages 313-350, pages 350-400, pages 400-450, pages 450-500, pages 500-550, pages 550-600
Pages 1050-1100, pages 1100-1150, pages 1150-1200, pages 1200-1250

- EXPERIMENTAL RECAP FORMAT -

Mumei promises a stream later [post]. Context - many Holo girls are in Japan, possible guerilla off-collabs
Here it is [post], they play Jackbox and quit on sex question [post], thread goes into another Holo vs Niji discussion + jackbox mechanics

Mini recap for Ensok [post]

Keeki [post] and Kiara [post] tweet from Japan [post]

Watame 3rd Anniversary RockFes2022 started [post], clip of Watame Towa dance [post]

Hololive annual Gen 2 collab, Subaru was the hardest to talk with at the start [post]

Outer Wilds - Vestia Zeta started playing [post]

Tempus boys post the first episode of their D&D adventure in a new format [post], D&D discussions

Watame clip of her reading a letter to oversea fans [post]

Keekihime is having a bad cosplayer day [post]

Notes on Lia's anime girl scent stream [post]

Clip of Reimu and Astel speaking about playing Valorant and discussing possible team [post]

Kiara and Kronii are sponsored to sing a cover [post]. Original of the song, and an example of a sponsored cover [post]
Apparently lyrics are badly translated [post]

Namie/Sana held a booth at Comiket. Kiara also was there [post]

Several photos from Comiket 101 tag on Twitter, HoloPro displays and cosplayers [post]

Kaela leaks her Mii list, xyera is there [post]

DemonDice Karen is gonna re-brand [post]

Tempus boys continue with D&D [post]

Calli, Ina and Mel have a cake party, picture from Calli [post]

Kronii is not going to Japan, maybe [post]

Bae, Fauna and Mumei off collab [post], notes from the stream [post]
Towa on her zatsudan talked about that [post]

Fights in Bae's superchat [post]

Okayu has a fever, will not appear in year end stream [post]

Subaru had her last morning chat this year, a lot of details [post]

Hololive countdowns and watchalongs [post], some of the guests [post]

Namirin (IRyS PL) short stream, sample of her Patreon content [post]

Calli is gathering fan's favourite "Mori Moments" of the year. Funny, Wholesome, Overall [post]

The holo27 website was updated, Iofi is Lofi again [post]

Kobo is picking 2023 strawberry seeds [post], she skipped some years and disabled comments [post]

Clips of HoloID and Myth performing in 3D [post]

Hololive shuffle medley, members swap outfits [post], pictures [post], reaction [post], nice detail on Pekora-Moona [post]

Pako (Sana's character artist) wishes Namie (@namgoreng, ex Tsukumo Sana) [post]

Bae was using a very easy password [post], she wasn't the only one [post]

Ollie and Kobo publish cover of LUVORATORRRRRY! [post]

Dottovu and Kronii New Year tweet, archived [post]

Kiara is going to collab with Utano Pandora and Ophelia [post]

Vesper appeared on Takahata101's New Year stream [post], info on Takahata101 [post] and more about Taka [post]
Randon (Vesper PL) was on Takahata's streams [post]

Calli mentioned meeting Sana [post]

Vesper is doing another Twitter space [post], using his YouTube scheduled stream for a chat [post]
Notes on that Twitter space [post]

New Year HoloGra [post], Countdown screens [post]

Bae, Fauna, Mumei, Subaru and Lui will have an off-collab [post]
Also a timestamp of Altare and Axel in Holostars countdown

Mazumaro 2022 animation reel, mostly HoloMyth and idol [post]

Pekora goes all out with the rabbit year connection [post]

Ano Yatsu (Dan N) made a first song about a Holostar member, Axel Syrios [post]

Kiara with behind the streams details [post]
On production value of the Niji end of the year concert [post]

Archive - Nijisanji Unit Musicfes 2022 Day 1 [post]

Kotoka reached 100K subs [post]

First cover of Meloco [post], post MV stream [post]

Kyo celebrates birthday [post], art from the stream [post], first stream was privated, the second seems fine [post]

Clip of Reimu and Astel speaking about playing Valorant and discussing possible team [post]

Kotoka said "you fucking retards" on stream [post], she apologized later. Some website (Dexerto) reported on that [post]
Archive - Kotoka clip [post]. Notes on the reporter [post]

A guideline on how to buy the NJU ticket, discussion on outdated Japanese websites [post]

Selen posts first animated clip of series called NIJIBites, offers job to animators [post]

Rion Takamiya's roommate (@mochidukinoa) tweets about bad treatment of talent [post]
Archive of a tweet [post]
Opinion of a Nijisanji expert [post], clarification - it's about NBC Universal not a Nijisanji [post]
Maybe it's related to Trinity (a Niji unit) and how they were treated [post]

Kotoka does a handcam cooking stream [post], notes on that stream [post]

Oliver, Masaru, Genzuki and Kanda did a singing performance on roller skates [post]

xsoleil collab, Doppio is ball waxing [post]

Selen, Pomu, Rosemi and Finana are doing Phasmo collab [post]

Selen made a yearbook of NijiEN [post], she shared info on WWE 2K22 tournament, and hired a coder to make her Dragoon interactive [post]
Pippa tweets about balldos at Rekieta [post], he responds [post]
There is a back and forth [post]

Pippa decides to use ouja board but has doubts [post], she spooks herself shitless [post], thread discusses paranormal shit for pages and pages
Was that a gas leak [post]?

Uruka of has parents who don't believe in streaming [post]

New talent adopting the Nayvell Milkdrop of FlaVR [post]
Also, the recent Coco Blanc roommate and the recent Jubilee Jonagold roommate are rumored to be bf/gf, rumors are he is a sexpest groomer. Both stopped their vtuber activities
Details about /asp/ board and /vt/ board shenanigans, with /fvr/ caught in between them [post]

Phase Connect hosts its own Award Show [post], host is Remi and thread is not happy with this choice [post]
Discussion goes to Iori's voice

Pippa and Lisa collab [post]

Notes on Lia's anime girl scent stream [post]

Absolutely Human (@HashyaHan) interacts with Pippa [post], Pippa responded [post]

Azehara on AI art for thumbnail work [post]

About Pippa's possible ways of interacting with Jim's last call-in stream [post]

Tenma has postponed playing GOW Ragnarok [post], she is continuing in new year [post] - link to the stream on Twitch. She said she will do only the main quest.

thhrang wins an award as the Biggest /pcg/ Antagonist [post]. Congrats!

Lia is doing a forklift stream, gets blocked, moves to Twitch [post]

Pippa Yuko Yurei collab [post], pic of a table and a foot [post], pic of hands [post], people are wild with numbers and sizes [post]

Kirsche takes the -tism test [post]

The new Nayvell Milkdrop at FlaVR has big numbers, pic [post]

A Special Thread For Pippaposting [post]

Sena talked about preparations before the Pippa collab [post]

Uruka takes more days off [post]

Shiina was grinding krav maga in past [post], more details and info on Shiina and her fandom [post]
One of the people mentioned (Spooki) is accused of grooming and being a cloutchaser, discussion on him continues
Spooki's latest [post], and a bit more, Vee discord [post]
Archive - vt search on Spooki, also a call to action in case he is harassing someone you know [post]
Spooki is active in yuni luna's (Pippa's PL) cord [post], his behavior there [post], Henri is also there [post]

Shiina's 20K subs celebration stream [post]

Pippa is doing great on numbers [post]

Metokur's call-in stream [post], also Yuni stream, she shows her voices
Clip of Metokur predictions for Pippa and Phase-Connect [post]
Pippa made it into Jim's stream [post]
Archive - Pippa hijacks in mp3 [post], clip [post], and another one [post]

Again about PL thread, name of Shiina's PL [post], photo of someone /pcg/ claims to be Shiina [post], archive of the /vt/ thread [post]
Archive of another /vt thread, where anon says a tumblr is a source of picture [post]

Kirsche feels like shit and her throat hurts, she canceled the stream, while shouting out Pippa's call-in [post]

Tenma Maemi lost marshmallow rights [post], she was feeding antis [post]

Metokur's graduation stream starts with shilling for Pippa [post]

Minna visited Sena's stream [post]

Lia is interacting with an anti [post]

Lia is pushing voice acting hentai to Uruka and Iori [post]
Eira Woolcott took the -tism test [post]

Question about VReverie group in general [post], people here are more familiar with Ophelia Midnight and her teaching on how different vtubers speak
More about other members [post]

Kson posted video with OniGiri in Tokyo, OniGiri's face in a mask was shown shortly [post]

News from the other forum, CenturyLink / Qwest / Lumen has stopped blackholing [post]

Shout-out to Sava Safari of kawaii production [post], question about who is underrated in corpo
Details about Sava's recent success [post]

The Proctor is suffering, thread spirals into head mod elections, where every candidate doesn't want to win [post]
Election posters [post], smear campaign [post], Nene poster [post]

Mikeneko is getting a new outfit [post]

Annual Shinkai Festival held by Else and Poki the Shark, guests [post]

Azehara on AI art for thumbnail work [post]

Example of a sponsored cover [post]

Yuko Yurei is having a bad day, feeling nauseous [post]

Futakuchi Mana got a sweet DM from a big name agency vtuber, Lisa from Tsunderia congratulates her [post]

Patra is recommended for Armored Core games [post], rumors about her age [post], videos of her PL [post]

One of the Sony vtubers got a new live2d model [post]

Neo Sparkles from idol is graduating [post]

CR Ojiji confirms that the next CR Cup (Apex tournament) will be the last one [post]

YouTube rules update - swearing in first 15 seconds of the video will get it demonetized, works retroactively too [post]

Kirsche takes the -tism test [post]

Mister Metokur vtuber model by fans [post]

Reticule starts crystal discussion, which later develops into armchair psychology shitfest [post]

Rin Penrose opens membership [post], they got Deus Ex permissions [post]

Azehara's experience with YouTube monetization [post]

Ashizawa Saki's channel will be nuked at Japan's New Year [post]

Details and info on Shiina and her fandom [post]
One of the people mentioned (Spooki) is accused of grooming and being a cloutchaser, discussion on him continues
Spooki's latest activities [post], and a bit more [post]
Archive - vt search on Spooki, also a call to action in case he is harassing someone you know [post]
Spooki is active in yuni luna's cord [post], his behavior there [post]

SourGrape model is ready, debut soon [post]

Archive - Juna's karaoke - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】 WARNING VERY SCUFFED [post]

Metokur's call-in stream [post], also Yuni (Pippa) stream, she shows her voices
Metokur predictions for Pippa and Phase-Connect [post]
Pippa made it into Jim's stream [post]
Archive - Pippa hijacks in mp3 [post], clip [post], and another one [post]

Sava Safari is doing a 5 days Nonstop donthon [post]

Archive - Ophelia's unarchived karaoke - SINGING TO 20K【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】 [post]

Kirsche feels like shit and her throat hurts, she canceled the stream, while shouting out Pippa's call-in [post]

Metokur's graduation stream starts with shilling for Pippa [post]

Dottovu and Kronii New Year tweet, archived [post]

idol opens English wave auditions [post], about equipment money and the revenue split [post]

Vtuber Political compass [post]

Bunny_GIF is streaming as IRL person Bunny Ayumi [post], she stopped using vtuber model after cancelation [post]
Why she was canceled iirc [post], Admiral Bahroo was in the mix [post], more details and a twitlonger about bunny [post]
And article about Bahroo [post]

Kiara is going to collab with Utano Pandora and Ophelia [post]

Vesper appeared on Takahata101's New Year stream [post], info on Takahata101 [post] and more about Taka [post]
Randon (Vesper PL) was on Takahata's streams [post]

Yuria had serious problems in travel, the boat engines broke down [post]

Mazumaro 2022 animation reel, mostly HoloMyth and idol [post]

Recap 2022 songs from Pina Pengin of PRISM Project [post]

Let me know how do you all feel about this style of Recap! It was a bit more demanding on time and attention, but maybe it is worth it for comfort of reading? Next recap will be in a regular format, as I receive feedback and consider my options.

As you might have noticed, some posts were placed in more then one recap, and in most cases it is intentional. For example, Kirsche is an indie vtuber, however her overlap with Phase Connect and getting a shout-out from Pippa gets her a spot in Phase Connect recap. But if you see something that doesn't feel right, feel free to DM me!

And of course, you can brought up any mistakes or missed info to my attention through DMs
You are on top of it much better at being punctual and clean than me lol the recaps are in good hands

Also I watched Calli's new years countdown award show and Hime Rie raided her sometime near the end. Calli knew who she was and said some variation of "pink women stick together" so I thought that was neat

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Probably not possible with stock XF but it would be ideal to just have a PL thread locked behind forum membership and x number of posts/reaction score.

As someone who generally tries to avoid getting caught up in roommate-posting, it would be nice if it were segregated away from the main thread. I'm not a purist who's totally against it (or else I wouldn't be here at all, of course) but I think avoiding it and letting the characters just be themselves is fun on its own. Also, lately, I've decided that it's hypocritical to hope that my own privacy is respected on the internet while reveling in the tearing down of the privacy of others.

I recall that, I just wonder how sad are we talking about? Like did some crazy uncle try to murder him or something? Is the Noir family just full of unhinged preppers who flail their combat weapons around and one hit Vesper in the stomach? Vesper did mention that he had another weapon prior to his spear by his bedside.

Also Vesper just mentioned that he doesn't believe the vast vast vast majority of romantic relationships will succeed and are doomed to fail, this is some doomer Vesper hours right now. We need to get Vesper drunkzudans more often.

Yagoo's Home for Broken Boys?

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom