"The loli is chasing the old man, guys. It's the other way around, an old man is being chased by a loli!"Hana Macchia

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kukkia

Early Adopter
Edit: does that six pointed star have some special meaning in japan? I know michiru also uses it. I assumed that mel was some kind of halfu jewish-japanese initially, same with aki rosenthal - but have since assumed its just the japanese not having to deal a lot with the tribe and thinking its just a kind of novelty than something of significance.
Edit2: I just realized the star has been historically used with vampire characters, because you know, Jewish people stealing the blood of christian babies to sacrifice to their demon gods etc. or something. With Mel being a vampire that would make sense if thats how the artist came about the idea of using the symbol for her.

It's a fairly basic symbol - just two overlapping triangles - so multiple cultures throughout the world have used it. Besides Judaism you can also find the six pointed star in Shinto, Buddhist, and Hindu symbolism. In Japan apparently it is known as the Kagome pattern and is thought to ward off evil, but I'm just going off of Japanese wikipedia lol. It's not super popular in Japan, so a fair amount of modern Japanese media that use it may also be referencing the Jewish Star of David, especially chuuni media that leans into kabbalah symbolism.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
This is dumb but it did also make me laugh

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Someone made Mister Metokur a pseudo-VTuber model.
1672454510972.png
metopudding.gif

1672454707563.png
Download Link 1 | Download Link 2
He better fucking use this.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Sena flipping some house

Pretty sure cutting holes in your hard hat to fit your buns would compromise its protective integrity significantly, but what do I know. She's the expert.

The new Nayvell Milkdrop at FlaVR has cracked the youtube shorts algo. Posted this and within fifteen minutes had these numbers: View attachment 9282
The answer seems to be sigma grindset videos. Seems kind of wild for a brand new account, but maybe these are normal yt shorts numbers? idk.

YouTube seems to really be shoving Shorts down people's throats. Go check out the numbers on Shorts from other small streamers and I guarantee you'll see them doing numbers in excess of what their normal videos and streams do.

This is dumb but it did also make me laugh

I'm hardly a Mori fanboy but I do think the whole "pretending to be black" thing is annoying. They're dumb if being serious and unfunny if joking. Just let the pink woman sing her songs.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Clean your desk Pippler.

And live foot action.

1672456104434.png

Spergatory

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
It hasn't been 5 minutes and this stream is already more cursed than I thought it would be :pippasadl:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
ok, decided to skip the 20 pages I had left to get up to date with the thread because this fucking pippa stream.
what the actual fuck

Sven

"I will gaslight you later but I am not gaslighting you right now"
At least she's honest people

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
I'm going to sound dumb, but does that dancing pudding originate with Jim or is it just the version with his hat? I ask because I saw another vtuber with a hatless pudding on her head.

angry sushi

Early Adopter
holy shit strap in boys, we're going to 2k pages of pippa posting

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
You're all degens now by default, good job guys.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom