"If you wanna see Pochi getting bones for some reason that's where you put it"Pochi Wanmaru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Haven't checked in on Based Booba Fairy in a while. Turns out she's still great with a recorder.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
It may just be me but, i feel like there's a 90% chance kronii is not going to japan.
Reasons:
1. She did a stream yesterday on dottovu's patreon, apparently playing games with viewers, meaning she is still in canada (don't know the details but she may have been using her usual setup with no differences).
2. If yuria is actually visiting she obviously won't leave a friend that traveled from europe to visit her and that she rarely gets to sees in person.
3. Her thread on vt have been rrating about her rejecting the invitation to go to japan, because of her wanting to take care of her cat while it was still alive, not knowing it would die.
Now for the 10% chance of her going is mostly because a flight from canada to japan doesn't take that long, if she were to go that is.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Staplerfahrer Klaus 'boutta look like Mother Theresa next to this bitch.
And she's watching the exact video too. Way to rip off Sena you fucker!!!!!! :pippasquish:

AND IT ALSO GOT TAKEN DOWN! AAAAAAAAAA I FUCKING HATE YOUTUBE SO GODDAMN MUCH FUCK

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Leave it to the Japanese to create website so terrible that it's nearly impossible for people to buy a fucking ticket on it unless they have a 4 page tutorial on how to navigate it. I know its offtopic but why the fuck are japanese websites so fucking bad? Its like they have no common sense of shit you should and shouldn't do when it comes to UI design. Their websites are the equivalent of the ET Atari game.

It's true. A significant sector of the Japanese web design mindset stopped progressing past the mid-2000s, though finding sites that still look like something from the late nineties is not uncommon either (2ch). I have no idea why this is. It's kind of charming in a way, but kind of annoying in others.

Japs are the same people who only recently have stopped using fucking family stamps in lieu of signatures... so not surprising, but strange for a country known abroad for its almost overdesigned technology...

What are you talking about? Hanko are based. I think I've still got mine kicking around somewhere. It was just a cheap hunk of plastic from a department store but I always fantasized about getting a really sweet hand-made one if I ever had the money.

Lia's forklift stream just got the "stream suspended for policy violations" message. I guess Susan doesn't want us learning how to operate forklifts safely.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
illi-forklift.gif

Sven

aaaandd stream suspended
I know it's Lia and learning is hard but with how often Pippa gets hit by this shit all of Phase should know you either stop the video and give it a bit for the stream to come back or do this shit on Twitch from the get go.

Mind you the number of times the Rabbit does this despite how often she herself has been hit by it maybe I am asking too much of the sad girl company.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
In all fairness to Susan, this forlift safety video is pretty damn wild. We've had like five deaths and they've been more creative than anything you'd see in one of those "everyone dies in a creative way" sort of movie. And apparently we've been watching the censored version.

Edit: New Lia lore - she's about to start a job where she will be operating a forklift

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sena flipping some house

She also got a cute new loading screen complete with a home depot remix song :sanasmile:
1672448542042.png

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Kirsche: What did the humble fruit farmers do this time?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
After countless occasions of standing around and asking "where's Pippa?" we've finally reached the fireworks factory

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Haven't heard this song in forever and now it will be imbedded in my brain once again unfortunately. Ami cute though

Also Bae is doing a chatting stream in a little. Not sure if any of the other girls will pop in or not.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Sena flipping some house
Carl is pretty amazing. She already had the skills, personality and drive needed to be a successful streamer, and she had the background and interests needed to fill the role of a DIY themed vtuber, AND she's a Pippa fan so she could find out about FLAVR early. The Sena Bonbon character must have looked to her like a direct personal invitation to start vtubing. I've got her stream going in the other tab and she's getting superchats; I didn't even know she got monetized, and so quickly (sorry, Airi). It's like she was this bottle of creative energy just waiting for the signal to be released, and it was Pippa who inadvertently sent that signal with FLAVR.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I didn't even know she got monetized,
Usually all it takes is 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours, then about a couple days or weeks to be authorized by Youtube. Not sure why it was so much trouble for Airi.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lia end-of-stream update: Youtube hates educational videos about forklift operation, everyone learnt about the dangers of improper forklift use, Lia is forklift certified, in spite of everything Lia has ever posted Lia is somehow not a furry, and Phase Connect should be rennamed Furry Connect.

Another quality Lia stream.

lvl8

Not sure why it was so much trouble for Airi.
I think someone at YT saw her design and thought she's wearing an SS outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom