"I'm plump when I'm naked you know."Himawari Honma

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
An autist in the Pippa fancord has guesstimated the size of her feet.
1672457065094.png

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Pippa has to be respectful and calm. Yeah, she is getting megahaunted.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
The otherwise cute watame keychain looks sorta spooky when the candlelight hits it right, maybe if she's lucky a sheep ghost will haunt pippa and just eat her carpet or something

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Of all the fucked up shit on PIppa's desk, I'll say that I'm just happy there are no crystals in sight.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

This is really cute. I think Rin's model fits her incredibly well. @Deen Saber, I don't know if you call her your oshi yet but she's quite a catch.

8293042.png
It's over bros. I've accepted this smug, decaying brit as my oshi and hope she achieves her dream of sending some sharks to college.
She got me the moment she reluctantly expressed an actual positive emotion and admitted that her long-term goal is to give sharks an education :sanasmile:

Speaking of, she's finally recovered from her sickness and is opening up memberships tomorrow.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Leaving aside the various categories of degeneracy, both physical and spiritual, going on right now, I will say that I like Pippa's current "ears lowered" look. Don't think I've ever seen it before.
She's done it when she's had hoods or blankets over her head before. This is the first time I can recall seeing it without a covering.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Question 1: Are you a nigga?

Seeing them compared to objects, she has pretty big feet for a woman. Probably pretty tall.
I always figured she was kind of short because of how she looked in the fursuit, but then again in the one family photo she was the tallest one there if that was her. Truly a mystery.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Yuko: are you asking for trouble?
Pippa: no I'm asking for content
Phrasing Pippa trouble can be content

Edit: Yuko is very good at treating this seriously it's great for the atmosphere and Pippa is freaking

Last edited:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Pippa's never gonna get started, she's gonna spend the rest of the night talking herself out of it...

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
After that very cursed beginning, I'm surprised at how serious the stream has been. Yuko's explanations have been great and detailed, Pippa seems genuinely terrified and the atmosphere feels tense. I wouldn't be surprised if the rabbit doesn't go through with it lol.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa holds up the EMF reader near electronics and wonders why it's freaking out.

Edit: Yuko is very good at treating this seriously it's great for the atmosphere and Pippa is freaking
Imagine if she does manage to somehow summon a demon and it's just disgusted by the living conditions.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

hololive ruined /jp/

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
1672458787450.png

Fishman getting revenge on the rabbit from all the bullying.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Imagine if she does manage to somehow summon a demon and it's just disgusted by the living conditions.
"BITCH, THOU LIVEST THUS?!?!"

EDIT: Of course demons speak in King James English.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom