"'Putang ina'? What does that mean?"Layla Alstroemeria

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Lia's busting out the callendar again...
Fishman needs to sell these calendars.
1671497210887.png

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
There was some uncensored handholding action when Kyo pulled a "let's compare our hand sizes" earlier. Smooth operator
>wins an award from a mori cover contest
>now cucks all of /vt/ on screen
pink woman is the root of all of this

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I can't wait for Kyo's ungloved hand to come on camera and reveal he's white so he immediately gets complaints about appropriating black culture.

Edit: "I hate myself too, bitch, that's why my knife's dull!"

Fuck me do I feel that. I'm going to have my knife block sharpened come the new year.

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
View attachment 8408

EDIT: Lia's ranting about how she told her friend about how she thought gorillas used to be extinct and that her reasoning was that they were wiped out by the Big Bang along with the dinosaurs and also told some guy to shove his dragon balls back into his penis AND that the world can only be 2000 years old because "it starts with zero" :shiinastare::loading::gunpeko:
I know right? She's an amazing Menhera isn't she?

:ponrys: :medsl::ponrys::medsl:
Lia's gorilla theory autism isn't new.. it created the famous image with Lia, Uruka, and Pippa in a classroom.

lia_gorilla_theory.jpeg

Someone should see if the first time on-stream she sperged at Pippa about it is around still (I can't right now).

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

COOLEST SHEEP watches christmas movie!!

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Kyonna Off collab. This should be hilarious, love their dynamic

Wow, I can't believe Kyo cucking the aloupeeps has moved into offcollab territory. They must be devastated.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Wow, I can't believe Kyo cucking the aloupeeps has moved into offcollab territory. They must be devastated.

For all his whining about hating raw meat, he'll be giving Enna his meat raw later.

He has the palate of an actual child though. I want to backhand him on principle.

E: "Don't say first-born child." I see Enna's already pregnant.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

This just started and they are already talking about how even though Santa immortal, is Mrs Clause? If not, does he get a new, younger Mrs Clause every 10 years?

Also, whatever fucking BGM Mumei is using for this stream has baby noises in it every so often??

Kalion

:)
Kallin announced during her stream yesterday that she would be rebranding to "Ember Amane" (due to not owning the rights to Kallin). She posted a tentative design on Twitter:

1671501338028.png

How much trouble is she going to get in for being a white tiger and using that "Byakko" logo?

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

kukkia

Early Adopter
There was some uncensored handholding action when Kyo pulled a "let's compare our hand sizes" earlier. Smooth operator. He's being a pussy about that kimchi, though. Kimchi is delicious and when it's homemade, that's a damn special treat for a non-Korean.
Kyo's body is so fucked up that I think anything too spicy would give him dysentery.
I can't wait for Kyo's ungloved hand to come on camera and reveal he's white so he immediately gets complaints about appropriating black culture.
It's ok, Enna can call up Calli to give him the pass.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
There was some uncensored handholding action when Kyo pulled a "let's compare our hand sizes" earlier. Smooth operator. He's being a pussy about that kimchi, though. Kimchi is delicious and when it's homemade, that's a damn special treat for a non-Korean.
he tried it. He says he almost threw up. I’ve never tried it but given that he said “eww milk” I’m inclined to believe he’s the pickiest eater alive

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Mumei teaching Bae how to celebrate Christmas the American way.
Murican-exif-remove.jpeg

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
The Virtual Asylum Thread Recap
Pages 1100-1150

Other Recap parts can be found [HERE]

Calli's new album Sinderella is out on Spotify. Another burst of haters, pink woman knows how to set shit ablaze [post]

Mumei's fan (@Shinobu_Otaku) made a cool t-shirt, cannot send it to her [post]

Tenma's Euro Truck Sim VOD is privated because of the in-game radio [post]

Noripro's Hoozuki Warabe is retiring as a talent due to family circumstances, may still work on video editing in the background [post]

Grimmi and Aerobuddy voice samples for comparison [post]

Anycolor quarterly report [post]

Vesper fan sign on AEW TV (wrestling) [post], Amelia Watson cosplayer as well [post] and more pictures [post]
And finally clear photos, brought by Alfredo Dizon (@jrdizon) [post]
Vesper reacts [post]

Mori Calliope new song - Internet Brain Rot - lyrics [post]

Grimmi is repulsed by feet [post]

Mori Calliope collabed with Zutomayo (japanese rock band), they published MV [post]

Thread continues on Tenma's alleged roommate leak, pointing out inconsistencies in Twitter and art [post], and in language [post]
Twitter thing can be explained by them changing the name, and the artstyle differences are inconclusive [post]
More evidence [post]

Fulgur Ovid talks about Yugo's graduation and Noctyx going forward [post]

Mysta Rias celebrates 1 Million subscribers [post]

Fulgur has an idea for quiz show, you get more points for funny answers, but he is not going to tell others beforehand [post]

Antstream Arcade launches a Dangun Feveron tourney hosted by Amiya Aranha, who they call a "tsundere vtuber" [post]

Miori Celesta merchandise details [post]

Detailed write up on Rin Penrose of Idol-HE, from her recent Jigsaw puzzle stream [post]

Octopath Traveler 2 features Vesper look-alike with a beard, Oswald V. Vanstein, the scholar [post]

Surprise off-collab of Luxiem [post]

On Tempus boys names and lore [post]

Cursed comic of Mari Mari as Joker and Pippa as Murray Franklin [post]

Scottfalco (toontuber) explaines his avatar, tutorial later [post]

Lia starts her Mr. Hands stream [post], VOD is gone, but there is an archive [post]

Cursed Snailtare [post]. Holy shit it is animated [post]. The VOD is down (it was unarchaived karaoke), mega link is here [post]

Tenma's PL clip is posted - Galactiernova [post]

Rie activity on alt Twitter account (@dalgiwooyoo), body pic [post], compare to pic from Rie account [post]

5th edition of the Vsaikyo Apex tournament is announced by Shibuya Hal [post]
Details on struggles of making enough money to justify big event for a declining game. There were already talks of this being the last VSaikyo tourney [post]

Mori Calliope's new album Sinderella is climbing to #2 in America for hip-hop [post]

Metokur talks about Pippa's feet [post]

Shiina of Phase Connect celebrates 20K subs, reminds about her promised shower ASMR [post]

Twitter drama, umru (@umru_), who helped to produce rap music, apologized for working with Calli [post], archive link [post]
A great reply pointing out that "Everyone disliked that" [post], DemonDice (alleged) reaction [post]
More details on umru - he doxxed DemonDice over 2014 tweets with n-word, lol [post], and archive [post]
rumors about umru [post]

Selen Pomu and Rosemi rewrite their lore [post]

Futakuchi Mana had an interview with NewsDrop - Vtuber news site of Kawa Entertaiment [post]
Pippa interacted with news account in the post [past]

Masae (NotYugo) has scheduled a stream [post]

100 Thousand reasons to go, fan created tribute video for Pippa's 100k [post],
Featuring art by ReNPC among others (comissioned partly by JL7ten apparently) with cameos/vocals from Kirschey, Sleepy, Lumi, Lisa and 10ma

Sister Abigail is opening a merch store! Profits of the first week go to charity [post]

Thread suggests Ami to pivot to family friendly market, CookieSwirlC brought up [post]

Pippa says her familiar member was looking for a wife in psych ward [post]

On non-compete clauses in context of NotYugo streaming. Is this allowed [post]? Maybe not in Japan [post]. Should be more worried about NDA [post]

NANA Nyaadia, indie vtuber with great singing voice, is moving to Twitch [post]

Calli's new MV - Wanted, Wasted [post]

Calli brings update on Ina [post], Gura talks about visiting doctors and promises update [post]

Hoshimachi Suisei gets a new outfit [post]

NePoLaBo of Hololive is gonna have a marshmellow reading and offcollab [post]

Calli's MV reuploaded for people geo-blocked by Youtube [post]

AnyColor have applied to leave the Tokyo Stock Exchange's 'Growth Market' (upstart companies) and join the 'Prime Market' (top companies) [post]

Archive - Mumei unarchived karaoke endurance stream - Singing Until 765,000 Subscribers! [post]

Chihiro Yuki got covid [post]

One of the first clippers of Juna Unagi from idol-EN [post]

Sava Safari gets 10K subscribers, while suffering through Morrowind junkness [post]

Kirsche tweets 4 pics that represent her ideology [post]. Thread suggests Kirsche-Futakuchi Mana death match [post]

Kirsche promises feet for 100K [post]

Lumi teases her new model [post]

Phase Wars return next year [post]

Loli drama with Nuxtaku and Rev says desu [post], Nux makes response video [post]

Kiara made sockpuppets [post]

Bae reveals of new emotes [post]

Juniper debuts a new self-made model [post]

Bae members stream, she made a video for advent calendar hours before deadline [post]

OMOCAT with a new wave of Hololive merch [post], Kiara shirt restock [post]

NijisEN's Luxiem boys drop new merch - rings [post]

Numbers, numbers - most superchats of the day, Pippa's feet got her to second place [post]

Axel's love advice stream [post]

Neo Sparkles of Idol Corp is graduating [post], seems sudden [post]

Some Twitter drama about loli with VtuberCringe, Pippa responds [post]

Re:AcT singing relay with links [post]

Archive - Pomu's karaoke 【UNARCHIVED CHRISTMAS+ KARAOKE】 Have you been naughty or nice [post]

About Ninja8Tyu, artist who was banned on PCD and Pippacord [post]

Possible reflection of Iroha [post]

Tom Fawkes (YouTuber) is preparing a vtuber model [post]

INA POSTED! SHE IS PLANNING TO BE BACK IN JANUARY [post]

Ame is back too, HoloEN is healing [post]

Kronii is back [post]

Original song from Ano Yatsu [post]

Uncultured swine Hex has no idea what vocaloid is [post]

Hololive Mario Kart tourney groups [post]

Usada Pekora's new outfit [post], and the dark version [post], official design tweet with more pics in replies [post]

Also Kiara convention experience while sick [post]

Axel VOD was deleted, 【Zatsudan】*No caption on the image cuz I don't think* [post]

Kulaku Lie on Re:AcT marathon offered classic songs, 4:3, and CRT quality [post]
Looks like former Axel-V Akuma Saki has reincarnated as Shiratama Utano under UniVIRTUAL

NotYugo is streaming (VOD is not available) [post], acrhive and several NijiEN talents showing support [post]

Kiara is very sick, moving HoloTalk [post], her tweet with health details [post]

Jump Festa 2023 poster includes Laplus from Hololive [post], context is HoloX manga [post]

Vesper rates viewers PCs [post]

Fuyo Cloverfield from idol-EN makes badges and emotes [post]

Clip contest for Hololive [post]

NotRie locked down her Twitter account [post], the personal website on supposed linkedin is also gone [post]
Archive of linkedin and photos [post]

Fuyumi Toba is moving to Japan from Germany, and MOONSHINE ANIMATIONS posted a new video [post]

Archive - Fuyo Cloverfield i simg 4 u 【Unarchived Karaoke】[post]

Magni and Altare co-op Halo: Reach [post]

80 year old grandma does Vtubing [post], notes from a news article [post]

Sara Nagare of PRISM Project is doing Q&A of a vtuber experience [post]

Pippa plays Bingo, thread liveposts and participates [post]

Sena Bonbon of FLaVR is debuting her model soon [post]

Debi from Nijisanji celebrates birthday, also Shabel Tonya celebrates 1 year anniversary [post]

Calli is doing mini concert [post], Ollie is doing a watchalong [post], another Calli MV is live [post]

Holostars auditions for 2023 are open [post]

FalseEyeD shadowbans people mentioning his doxxing hypocrisy [post], and another one [post]

Hololive holds mahjong tournament with JP girls and Yagoo himself [post]

HimeHina will stream a free 3D concert [post]

Polka is sick [post]

Dottovu has merch [post]

Archive - Luca's UNARCHIVED MERRY POGMAS KARAOKE [post]

Kiara talks with Tempus boys on Twitter [post]

Suisei reveals her new outfit [post], full body pictures [post]

Nijisanji Mario Kart tourney results [post]

Calli, RPR, Amalee are planning Apex collab. Also Bae posted a schedule, includes 2 collabs with JP girls [post]

Tobyn Jacobs, giant cut-outs guy, put out a video about his hobby [post], he has a thread on the old forum [post]

Gwelu of Nijisanji releases cover of a 2ch shitpost song 'I'm thinking of confessing to Pekora' [post]

Nabi, character artist of Amelia Watson, has deleted content from Youtube, Twitch, banner from Twitter [post]
Apparently she has done this before while taking a long breaks [post]

FLaVR girl Nyana is apologizing for sex toy tweet [post]

Lia is getting sick [post]

More people being mad at Calli on Twitter [post]

Former Tsunderia vtuber Yazaki Kallin is streaming for the final time with her current model [post]
And a follow-up [post]

Twitter is going to remove free promotion of prohibited 3rd-party social media platforms [post], Pippa makes a vid [post]
It is not as bad as it sounds, mainly targets spam accounts [post], Aruru Rosario and Sister Abigail are trying to calm down everyone [post]
Aaand retracted [post]

Meruru celebrates her 2nd anniversary, publishes a new cover [post]

Calli shows friends list on Apex, mostly Holo members [post]

Kronii's cat died, she is taking a break [post], seems like it was a newly adopted kitten [post]

Details about work of Phase Connect Gen 2, doing vtubing as a full time job [post]

Popularity survey from Comic Fiesta [post], thread goes on about Malaysian local vtubing market. About the notable vtuber Moenaomii (graduated) [post]

Abigail is having trouble with Etsy, some merch was de-activated [post]
And update from the future [post]

First song from holo*27 (Hololive and DECO*27 collab), Shion and La+ [post]

Tempus DND - Vesper will be away with family, so DND will be released episodically [post]

Kanade MiMi is celebrating her 4th anniversary [post]

Ollie is collabing with indie vtuber Hayate Takanashi, cooking Vtuber JPN [post]

Takanashi Kiara with a silent crafting stream, members only [post]

Mysta 1MIL celebration 9 hour special [post]

Hololive Lamy's sake is apparently pretty good, wins a reward [post]

Most superchats worldwide stats [post]

Why Niji's Zaion privated some streams [post]

Kiara's puppet show - Gura and Calli perform Q [post], more details and song setlist [post]

Grimmi's parent with mental health issues was found, and Grimmi is dealing with that [post]

Incoming culinary catastrophies, Pippa requests food to review [post]

Lia is talking about monkeys, expect liveposting? [post] Some really stupid shit from her, as always [post]
Gorilla talk aparently isn't new [post]

Kyo and Enna of NijiEN off-collab [post]

Kallin is rebranding to Ember Amane [post]

EDIT: Added an update about Sister Abigail's Etsy problems

Feel free to DM me about mistakes and missing stuff

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
thumbwar.jpeg

The ol' "let's have a thumb war." In a situation where it'd be awkward for her to refuse. Look at this dog.

What a goofy fun stream it's been. Worth missing Lia's, but I'll definitely catch hers later. Did anyone catch what she marinated the ground chicken in?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1671504927315.png
Alright /vt/, you made me laugh. You win this round.

kestraline

Early Adopter

Airi's plan on dealing with that black company she is trapped in.

Rie's turn to using the AI art generator.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom