"Wait when is the 4th of July though, on the 4th?"Henya the Genius

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Uh, but her character has cleavage, that means she asking for sexual attention and wants people to ogle her and do sex things with her, regardless of whether or not she says 'no'. /liberal logic

A critical flaw on her part really, she should have read the intro text when designing her character that choosing the female option is hard mode, but she was so eager to get to the gameplay that she skipped the lore. Thankfully that's what everyone else is here for, to tell her what to think and do.

Kalion

:)
Meru out with a new cover where she's done her own art.

These are very Meru lyrics. They're pretty much what she says whenever she has a menhera breakdown on stream.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
BREAKING: disgraced dramatuber @Depressed Nousagi hacks Mori Calliope's Twitter account, leaving one harrowing message:

Airless

Active lurker
New friends list just dropped

untitled6906848.png

A portion of the community and fans trying to doxx and find roommate info is pretty much a no-brainer at this point. As a talent though? Blatantly doxxing your fellow genmates or other vtubing talents within the same corpo is still anathema.
I was more referencing Irys self doxing pre-debut or people finding/confirming StarsEN by looking at who their roommates were following but I guess neither would be on the same scale as a Nolan debut

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

Sena's explaining how to hunt and cook game, inclined recipes

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I was more referencing Irys self doxing pre-debut or people finding/confirming StarsEN by looking at who their roommates were following but I guess neither would be on the same scale as a Nolan debut
Something tells me they wint even try to give him a name. Hes just gonna debut as Nolan Crush

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
New friends list just dropped

View attachment 8366
Most of those are obvious but for anyone who doesn't know, Joyeuse Tarasque is most likely Vesper. It's what he named one of his characters in Solasta during the sponsored stream.

Untitled.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Most of those are obvious but for anyone who doesn't know, Joyeuse Tarasque is most likely Vesper. It's what he named one of his characters in Solasta during the sponsored stream.

View attachment 8368
That being Vesper is obvious if you know D&D, just because Tarasque seems to be a mis-spelling of Tarrasque, a creature from the game.

But, yeah, no one unexpected there, at least at surface-level.

RiverBear

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Sena's explaining how to hunt and cook game, inclined recipes.

Forgive me god, for i am a simp.......

MINNA COOK! strange that she and sena are overlapping tho. Holy heck give this woman a graphics card please!

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
strange that she and sena are overlapping tho.
Yes, someone within FlaVR's disciplined and highly-structured management staff really dropped the ball on that.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter

Based choice, although I still honestly feel bad for the devs of Bullets Per Minute. They pretty much invented a new rhythm-FPS hybrid, yet got outproduced before they could even fully launch.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter

Based choice, although I still honestly feel bad for the devs of Bullets Per Minute. They pretty much invented a new rhythm-FPS hybrid, yet got outproduced before they could even fully launch.

Just how the games industry has always been, even if it's been getting more flagrant lately. The second you launch a product that proves successful you're going to have copycats riding your coat tails immediately and trying to cut themselves a slice of your pie.

Shit, I say games industry as if it's not just all entertainment. This is also just vtubers.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii's cat died

i don't know why holo's cats keep dying

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Kronii's cat died

Today, Kronii learned that cats don't subsist well on a diet of blended Subway sandwiches.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
View attachment 8358
Pippa Tweeted about it, and Kirsche tangented to it.
Twatter burning.
View attachment 8360
Twitter quickly retracted this policy recently by deleting the announcement tweet and nuking the policy site about this a few hours ago
Understandably because the general reaction to this is basically people going "Won't this violate the FTC regulation" :smugrys:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Out of everything wrong with 343's Halo, the biggest one I think nobody talks about is how shit the soundscape is. The sounds are terrible, or just not layered right. All the weapons sound like toys, especially the BR. The BR is firing full sized cartridges. It should have a loud report, not the tinny laser sound it has. It's crazy to me just how little thought was put into Halo 4/5/infinite
Everything about it was weird. Not a fun game.

I really don't get this shit nowadays. Since when is it racist to use nigga? Was used all the time to basically mean your bro or good friend. Now it's racist? Hasn't always been argued that nigga is ok but nig-ger isn't?
Its always been racist if you are not black or so I heard. Pretty stupid the amount of power people give a single word.

Good news! Lia found Jesus. Does that mean she's fixed?

Edit: Nevermind. She's talking about banging in a confessional. And fucking someone's crucifiction holes. A stigmata job. That didn't last long.
Pretty fun stream overall. Lia being dumb as usual and shit happening around her but she had a good CCV count and not too many yab moments.

Twitter quickly retracted this policy recently by deleting the announcement tweet and nuking the policy site about this a few hours ago
Understandably because the general reaction to this is basically people going "Won't this violate the FTC regulation" :smugrys:
Just like the whole checkmark thing when they first implemented it a few weeks ago, this is all looking to be targeted at bots, the problem is that they are not really thinking about the overall user experience. The idea of people not being able to link their other accounts its a bit retarded. We also know that if they start banning people for it, they will fuck things up and ban people linking their Twitch and their Youtube at some point.

1671428695798.png
Nasa Drawing a stacked Tenma

Shiina revealed that she and Panko were the only ones in Gen 2 doing Vtubing full-time and it seems Panko recently found a part-time or something. All of the others I assume are in university and Airi is full-time working.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Kronii's cat died

I read that it was a 3 month old kitten she just got two weeks ago. Assuming she adopted the cat from a shelter, it probably had some underlying health issues, which is not uncommon for kittens, especially if it was born from a stray while outdoors.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
Kronii's cat died

Vesper's pussy slaying has advanced.

I read that it was a 3 month old kitten she just got two weeks ago. Assuming she adopted the cat from a shelter, it probably had some underlying health issues, which is not uncommon for kittens, especially if it was born from a stray while outdoors.

Aw fuck man, whiplashed. :inaunravel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom