"Nooo! Don't poop shame!"Takanashi Kiara

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
I'm starting to think you're just shipping and disguising it as joke rrats.
Look my one true ship is all four Tempus boys with each other + RPR + Shrek. That's the only one that matters tbh, I just like the joke ship rrats that could make unicorns upset especially when they involve Vesper or Axel.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

(Source)
Completely unhinged; just how I like them.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Just saying the "totally trolling the unicorns" stuff rings hollow considering y'all post that shit here, rather than, say, dropping something in a /vt/ thread and watching the fireworks.

Like trying to post something to piss off them damn dirty SJWs in Sargon of Akkad's comment section.

In other news:

I am convinced she adopted the Sena Bonbon character because as she saw Pippa's stream and Pippa described Sena she went "wow that's literally me."

Imagine the scenario: Pippa shitposts a VTuber being a DIY handygirl as a joke and an actual handygirl just happened to be watching and had a lightbulb moment...

Nabeshin

the hypocrisy, holy fuck
It's probably an schizoposting but I began to realize that most people only care about doxxing when it's an Holo vtuber because of their big fanbase

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

More pink woman sperging, this time a long ass twitter thread but the funniest bit is when this nigga says its alt right to complain about cancel culture or culture wars

He also bitched about her culturally appropiating "asian culture" when the grim reaper is western, and a bunch of asians conceptualized, rigged, marketed and then assigned the character to her

Full twitter thread archive: https://archive.vn/wip/x95Ra

I like the fact he immediately folds on calling her alt-right when pressed at all. Real convictions you got in your claims there if you're going to recant the second you get called for your obviously baseless, inflammatory conjecture.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Presented without context

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Remember Tobyn Jacobs, guy who prints giant cut-outs of Hololive girls? Apparently he does a lot more than that, and in this Twitter video he attempts to explain it:

He has a YouTube channel with the same name

Not only does he have a full in-depth Kiwi Farms thread, I also feel obligated to link the timestamp of Null talking about this guy (5:41 to 8:31).

Netscaper

Early Adopter
I like the fact he immediately folds on calling her alt-right when pressed at all. Real convictions you got in your claims there if you're going to recant the second you get called for your obviously baseless, inflammatory conjecture.
I would like someone to introduce them to the "White man savior complex" and watch their brains melt while trying to explain away how it doesn't apply to them.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I would like someone to introduce them to the "White man savior complex" and watch their brains melt while trying to explain away how it doesn't apply to them.

He'd accuse you of racism since he's apparently half black half japanese, which by all metrics means his mother was raped.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Look my one true ship is all four Tempus boys with each other + RPR + Shrek. That's the only one that matters tbh, I just like the joke ship rrats that could make unicorns upset especially when they involve Vesper or Axel.
Calli was inexplicably aroused by this post.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
He'd accuse you of racism since he's apparently half black half japanese, which by all metrics means his mother was raped.
If true that shit would be hilarious, because he would have been able to grow up with the cultural background to understand J-rap and cultural mixing that Calli uses. He must really hate the jp side of his family (understandable, given the average Japanese response to a haffu+being a black one).
Let's forget about explaining to him that concepts and archetypes are not tied to race (so "white man savior complex" is just some naming that can be applied to any race and gender). That shit is too high level for the average twitter retard.

Kalion

:)
Former Tsunderia vtuber Yazaki Kallin is streaming for the final time with her current model (also her two year anniversary). When she left Tsunderia, she did not buy the rights to her model and today is the last day she can use it. She'll be rebranding after this.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Interesting how many people trying to dogpile on Mori are in her field in some form or another...

Totally just a coincidence, I'm sure...

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Kirsche: I love foot accesories!
Take notes @The Proctor, she loves slave sandals.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Calli, AmeLee and RPR started Apexing
Boy RPR will have to break his back today, playing trios with only 2 players. Like goddamn, Calli it shows the button prompts to switch weapons on screen.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
I really don't get this shit nowadays. Since when is it racist to use nigga? Was used all the time to basically mean your bro or good friend. Now it's racist? Hasn't always been argued that nigga is ok but nig-ger isn't?

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
FkR2r_TUYAAgnRH.png
Pippa Tweeted about it, and Kirsche tangented to it.
Twatter burning.
jontron-shoryuken.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom