General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I really don't get this shit nowadays. Since when is it racist to use nigga? Was used all the time to basically mean your bro or good friend. Now it's racist? Hasn't always been argued that nigga is ok but nig-ger isn't?
Since like 2014? I guess? Since tumblr started breeding the current troope of retards infesting the internet

Spergatory

Early Adopter

LastRide

Pippa replied to Henri's farewell schizopost.

1671403646063.png

I hadn't read it before, it's just as retarded as I expected.

Netscaper

Early Adopter

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Pippa replied to Henri's farewell schizopost.

View attachment 8361

I hadn't read it before, it's just as retarded as I expected.
Can you put that in the Henri thread in 'Rec room' forum for posterity?

View attachment 8358
Pippa Tweeted about it, and Kirsche tangented to it.
Twatter burning.
View attachment 8360
I don't know if be death of twitter, but I feel it's a stupid decision that's just going to encourage people to go elsewhere that's more friendly with content creators.

Him removing the Twitter Spaces because of journalists is stupid too, and kind of took away a nice thing vtubers used to give a quick session to viewers on the fly.

LastRide

Can you put that in the Henri thread in 'Rec room' forum for posterity?

I don't know if be death of twitter, but I feel it's a stupid decision that's just going to encourage people to go elsewhere that's more friendly with content creators.

Him removing the Twitter Spaces because of journalists is stupid too, and kind of took away a nice thing vtubers used to give a quick session to viewers on the fly.
Done.
Regarding the Twitter sperging, are people deliberately ignoring the part of that policy where it says posting content from prohibted sites doesn't violate it by default? I think the main goal is targeting spambots using Twitter as an advertising platform, and they managed to word it in the dumbest way possible.

1671404576243.png

1671405270236.png

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Since like 2014? I guess? Since tumblr started breeding the current troope of retards infesting the internet
All these tweetards calling Calli racist cause she said nigga is just so dumb. Show me some real proof before you accuse someone of being racist. Quick to throw people in traffic just to get some internet points.

Callis next cover song

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Done.
Regarding the Twitter sperging, are people deliberately ignoring the part of that policy where it says posting content from prohibted sites doesn't violate it by default? I think the main goal is targeting spambots using Twitter as an advertising platform, and they managed to word it in the dumbest way possible.

View attachment 8363

View attachment 8364

Even Abigail brings this up
Archive

Last edited:

kestraline

Early Adopter
Lia is finally getting around to streaming the South Park game. It was postponed a few times before today.

Airless

Active lurker
...you end up unironically/unintentionally doxxing your entire gen on your fucking debut stream.
Doesn't that pretty much happen every generation anyways?

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Doesn't that pretty much happen every generation anyways?
A portion of the community and fans trying to doxx and find roommate info is pretty much a no-brainer at this point. As a talent though? Blatantly doxxing your fellow genmates or other vtubing talents within the same corpo is still anathema.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I would have thought the rose lady would've played black rose dragon

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Lia is finally getting around to streaming the South Park game. It was postponed a few times before today.

Good news! Lia found Jesus. Does that mean she's fixed?

Edit: Nevermind. She's talking about banging in a confessional. And fucking someone's crucifiction holes. A stigmata job. That didn't last long.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

hololive ruined /jp/

Is Lumi actually into sports? She was liveposting about the game on Twitter. I haven't watched her enough to know or not, but I remember that GFE Madden video was pretty funny.
lumi is all things to all people.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
If true that shit would be hilarious, because he would have been able to grow up with the cultural background to understand J-rap and cultural mixing that Calli uses. He must really hate the jp side of his family (understandable, given the average Japanese response to a haffu+being a black one).
Let's forget about explaining to him that concepts and archetypes are not tied to race (so "white man savior complex" is just some naming that can be applied to any race and gender). That shit is too high level for the average twitter retard.

You'd think, but part of his tear down attempt is saying that Karen is appropriating Japanese culture and hypersexualizing it, which is personally the funniest part, because Calli's maybe the least sexy vtuber outside of lolibait avatars. The inclusion of that 'fact' makes it pretty clear he has at best a surface level glimpse at information and just draws conclusions, and has primed himself to be offended no matter what.

He also closes out the thread basically pulling a classic internet forum argument move of more or less saying "If you're a Mori stan or vtuber fan in general, don't even comment because you're already racist", which is something I'm very familiar with as I say variations of that myself when I'm intentionally baitposting.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
You'd think, but part of his tear down attempt is saying that Karen is appropriating Japanese culture and hypersexualizing it, which is personally the funniest part, because Calli's maybe the least sexy vtuber outside of lolibait avatars. The inclusion of that 'fact' makes it pretty clear he has at best a surface level glimpse at information and just draws conclusions, and has primed himself to be offended no matter what.

He also closes out the thread basically pulling a classic internet forum argument move of more or less saying "If you're a Mori stan or vtuber fan in general, don't even comment because you're already racist", which is something I'm very familiar with as I say variations of that myself when I'm intentionally baitposting.
Uh, but her character has cleavage, that means she asking for sexual attention and wants people to ogle her and do sex things with her, regardless of whether or not she says 'no'. /liberal logic

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Meru out with a new cover where she's done her own art.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom