"Is that a plug-type X-mas tree? Is that a thing? Hold on guys let me google it"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I stepped away for a second and I come back to communist anthems and rants about god knows what, how the hell did we get here?!

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
>tune into Pippa stream
>she is drunk as hell and talking about ugly strippers and now full on rambling

Guess it's a good think she stuck with the fake moonshine instead of the real deal :whatastory:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
ussr-flag.gif
:gurasemperfi: :gurasemperfi: :gurasemperfi:
GLORY TO MOTHERLAND!
:gurasemperfi: :gurasemperfi: :gurasemperfi:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Despite being a libertarian and autistic, she is a woman and fishman is Canadian.
Just let me believe for once man, just let me believe in an optimistic outcome!

She says she's incapable of empathy, but I think she can empathize with Gura pretty well.
She has way too much empathy if she thinks she's a bad person.

I stepped away for a second and I come back to communist anthems and rants about god knows what, how the hell did we get here?!
Wall rubbing I think.

Early Adopter
NO!!!! KEN BGM!!!!!

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

USS IOWA

Calli wants the Pippenis.

With all the Calli and Pippa Twitter interactions I feels there is gonna be a Holo-Phase collab in the next months. Maybe this is why Fishman is trying to play it safe.

Edit: FUCKING COMMUNIST GET OUT OF MY THREAD REEE!

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I think we've hit full Fight Club Pippa with her telling everyone they're not unique snowflakes.

AmpleChip

Pretending to be in Japan the whole time was a pretty good way to throw off anyone looking for stuff, but she may have fucked up.
Tenma probably spent some time in Japan because she does have intimate knowledge of various areas and her Japanese is extremely good.
Her Windows weather app was set to a specific Tokyo district (Koto district), this was leaked a long time ago when she fucked up her OBS. I believe Tenma resides in Japan, but occasionally travels for her irl job, which she has talked about having to do.
What is more likely, a psyop kept for the entirety of her career, or simply her irl job requiring some travel? Easy to hide a 10 hour flight with a stream break day.
She might be in London one week and Tokyo the next, and you would never realize because she flew during a "Theo is sick, sorry can't stream" day or "My sleep schedule is fucked up, I can't stream today" day

1628711084467.png

Great to get a face for Tenma, she's beautiful, but did not expect a partial gypsy.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
She hated the first half year of PC.
I'm confused, fishman is Canadian and could even be gay, how is he so offensive to the women in PC?

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Her Windows weather app was set to a specific Tokyo district (Koto district), this was leaked a long time ago when she fucked up her OBS. I believe Tenma resides in Japan, but occasionally travels for her irl job, which she has talked about having to do.
What is more likely, a psyop kept for the entirety of her career, or simply her irl job requiring some travel? Easy to hide a 10 hour flight with a stream break day.
She might be in London one week and Tokyo the next, and you would never realize because she flew during a "Theo is sick, sorry can't stream" day or "My sleep schedule is fucked up, I can't stream today" day

Great to get a face for Tenma regardless, she's beautiful, but did not expect a partial gypsy.
I see that bittorrent broken shortcut on her desktop. Wonder if she has played a pirated game before on stream or pirated one to see if it was worth buying or not for a stream.

Early Adopter
I'm confused, fishman is Canadian and could even be gay, how is he so offensive to the women in PC?
Hes a chink

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Chinaman wants woman to work 9-9-6 and not make grandma's cry.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

The 'Canadians are nice' stereotype doesn't apply to the west coast.

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Someone decided to compile viewers observations/complaints regarding Yugo's behavior in streams.

All of it is from users from the dox site though so make of it as you will

Can some Nijifags here confirm whether these claims have any weight or are blowing shit out of the water? A lot of the complaints sound like some nit-picky shit you typically see the idiots on Iketog spew.

Futakuchi Mana collab when fishman
I unironically think a Pippa interview with Mana asking why she is so batshit crazy would be interesting.

Also, Calli really seems to be interested in Pippa lol. I hope they collab just to see the Twitter sphere explode with spergery and watch the fancords seethe.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
@NolanCrush Lia from PC just dropped her pony OC earlier if you like to review it, as our local pony enthusiast.
1847671_ceOxcSTI (1).png

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
This Pippa rant is amazing. :smugpipi:

The 'Canadians are nice' stereotype doesn't apply to the west coast.
It doesn't apply to any of them, they're all shit. What kind of retard looks at the French and thinks "these are nice people"? Don't forget, Canada gave us PPP and Warski and their from different coasts, worse it gave the world Jihad Justin.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I see that bittorrent broken shortcut on her desktop. Wonder if she has played a pirated game before on stream or pirated one to see if it was worth buying or not for a stream.
We know she played Vietnamese Crystal so at least bootlegs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom