"JOIN THE 41% LET'S GOOOOOO!"Lia Rinkou

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Edit: Ok, Pippa is very drunk and far gone. She's a hollerin'.

So far the only thing we know is Rackets and his wife are weird perverts and do weird pervert things together, but there's no proof they're cucks.
Don't forget he and his wife were in a discord that he had with high paying supporters where there was images of his wife in lingerie and Rekita having a bottle between his butt cheeks. Null covered this in a MATI a month ago or so.

Safe to say I think Rekita is dead in water if more weird stuff of his continues to popup. However, I am still hopeful for Metokur as a one last hoorah before he quits or something he does down the line during retirement for shits and giggles.

chihirogumi

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
"To quote Sargon of Akkad...eughghgh I wouldn't even rape you."

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Don't forget he and his wife were in a discord that he had with high paying supporters where there was images of his wife in lingerie and Rekita having a bottle between his butt cheeks. Null covered this in a MATI a month ago or so.

Safe to say I think Rekita is dead in water if more weird stuff of his continues to popup. However, I am still hopeful for Metokur as a one last hoorah before he quits or something he does down the line during retirement for shits and giggles.
I'm not for the weird he does in his Discord, but if that's the extent of it, it's not great but it's not the end of the world for him.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Pippa is getting a little menhera guys!

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Yeah I seriously think Fishman might ban all talents from drinking on stream. Jesus Christ

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1671077130275.png
This is the worst idea ever.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
See, this desire to be a ruthless business woman is what makes me wish there were more Pippas.

chihirogumi

I hope that when the inevitable shitlib Twitter mob does descend on her and the company for wrongthink that she's able to mentally withstand it and Fishman doesn't buckle. I've been disappointed over the years as time and time again content creators I like bend the knee to those lunatics.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I hope that when the inevitable shitlib Twitter mob does descend on her and the company for wrongthink that she's able to mentally withstand it and Fishman doesn't buckle. I've been disappointed over the years as time and time again content creators I like bend the knee to those lunatics.
Despite being a libertarian and autistic, she is a woman and fishman is Canadian.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
She says she's incapable of empathy, but I think she can empathize with Gura pretty well.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Sven

Middle of massive rant "I'm rubbing the wall right now" and immediately derailed herself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom