"PIPKIN PIPPA! I'M COMING TO KILL YOU! In Phase World? NO! At your house! In real life! I'm going to stalk her, and become obsessed with her! And wear her makeup, and her mold! And use her Live2D as a coat like the ancient foxgirls did!"Kirschey

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
crime against man and god.jpg

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Okay, spoilered. But relax. It's a perfectly normal foot, and not particularly sexualized. If your own feet in the shower don't horrify you that foot shouldn't freak you out either.
If it is her foot, it looks pretty normal. Kinda not surprised she didn't have nail polish on; I've noticed a fair number of country girls do clear coats or don't do that at all (still keep them manicured of course).

Footfags making it creepy with their paraphilia cooming aside, it's just a pretty normal-looking chick's foot. lol Pippupper being in the pic made it kinda wholesome (again setting aside the fact the footfags were cooming, with one even messaging her to that effect at the end of stream).

Having the other girls in chat (minus Trash Bear, RIP) kinda made it an almost perfect PC stream.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Panko talk'n feet, showing Pippa-viewer feet... it's never going to end is it? :shiinastare:
Edit: "When I was a child I sniffed gasoline a lot"....panko no.....

Last edited:

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Vesper's chat brought this up, but here is the clip of Miyabi seeing Vesper's shaft. He actually couldn't process at first that Vesper literally made a staircase by hand for all those floors. Red boy can't process the depths of his Nowa-oji's tism.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Panko talk'n feet, showing Pippa-viewer feet... it's never going to end is it? :shiinastare:
Don't forget that Pippa managed to get 2K viewers from her stream to Shiina's stream, Shiina continued the feet stream for another hour and got 1K subscribers and a shitload of superchats out of it.

paul

Early Adopter
Avi got a new outfit two days ago and had a donathon. Really like her model and the new outfit with the shorter haircut is great. Also I just realized that her modeler/rigger did also rigging jobs for Hololive like Aqua's casual outfit and hoodie, Iofi's dress and Kanata's nurse outfit. I wonder how much she had to pay for it.
avi 2.0.jpg

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Every time I see Rekieta interact with her, my hope for the collab rejuvenates... just a little bit...
1671051520061.png

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

FlaVR's marshmallow ojou-sama is going to be showing off her drawing skills today. She leans more into the cute side of ojou which is a nice change.

hololive ruined /jp/

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa is having a Payday 2 collab with Neo Sparkles and Aoi.

Neo Sparkles stream

Aoi's stream (he said he'll be a few hours late):

Apparently Pippa is still sleeping.

Edit: Stream is now delayed to 6:30 est.

Last edited:

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter

Neo Sparkles stream

That's honestly a little funny that the older sister pippa is late and younger brother aoi is too. Meanwhile Neosparkle just the middle child waiting.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Neo Sparkles stream

*Delayed 2 more hours* Cutting into my Shiina time? :gun: :shiinastare: :gun: You guys are going on the B-list Tabs, no exceptions!

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter
*Delayed 2 more hours* Cutting into my Shiina time? :gun: :shiinastare: :gun: You guys are going on the B-list Tabs, no exceptions!
Haha you really like your memaw time huh?
and forgetting remi

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
If the feet pics are fake, good on her for priming the audience by mentioning the dog in order to make the fake the pictures seem more legitimate. Maybe she really is a Keyser Soze and playing all of us.
:icanfixher:

I don't know what to believe anymore.
Google image search has been gutted horribly, to the point that it can't find shit anymore if it involves a person. Has anyone tried visiting the link in the Tineye search?

Kawai

Every time I see Rekieta interact with her, my hope for the collab rejuvenates... just a little bit...
View attachment 7973

I know he meant v-ladies, but I read it as "vladies" as in Putin, Lenin, Zelensky, Dracula, and other Vladimirs having some kind of noodle council.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1671053368123.png
Tweet / Archive

Fish...

Real talk for a minute; I have no particular problem with the vast majority of things that people are into. I still remember a time when furries were at least forced to pretend they were sociable and general cultural pressure forced them to act more like 'average guy with a fox head as an avatar' than 'obvious pedo-groomer who will shriek hysterically at you in public for denying them access to your children and expecting 99% of casual viewers to side with them'. If you like feet, that's not an issue. If 'I like feet' is your first answer to somebody asking 'what interests and hobbies define your personality?', then it becomes an issue.

It's like alcohol. If you like to post about getting into whacky drunken hijinks after having a good piss-up with your mates once a month, that's funny and probably not an issue. If every fucking post you type begins with 'so after my third pint today, I got to thinking...' then it becomes an issue. Sadly, the internet has enabled the latter individual so fucking much and for so god-damn long that it has become culturally unacceptable to point out that they're not normal and should probably get some help before they're caught stalking incautious celebrities and darting out from behind police barricades to catch a whiff of their stockings.

Pretty much in agreement on this. Personally I don't care much either way, do whatever you want in your own spaces, but I think moreso for practical reasons than anything there's a time and place for explicit material. For example I'm glad this forum discourages thirstposting because it encourages actual discussion; "she's hot, I'm gonna coooom" isn't exactly a great conversation starter.

The thing that bothers me more than transparent thirstposting is the trend of "ironic" provocative messages toward streamers who don't produce sexual content that leave juuuust enough plausible deniability to get away with it. Some people are just playing along with memes, but others are clearly trying to bait sexually gratifying material out of people who have no intention of giving it to them which is crossing boundaries. The fact Tenma had to put that post out earlier shows just how much of an issue it's become.

1671054306854.png

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter
If the feet pics are fake, good on her for priming the audience by mentioning the dog in order to make the fake the pictures seem more legitimate. Maybe she really is a Keyser Soze and playing all of us.
:icanfixher:

Google image search has been gutted horribly, to the point that it can't find shit anymore if it involves a person. Has anyone tried visiting the link in the Tineye search?

Kawai

I know he meant v-ladies, but I read it as "vladies" as in Putin, Lenin, Zelensky, Dracula, and other Vladimirs having some kind of noodle council.
Lmao apparently Pippa maybe perhaps probably lied about her feet and sent in a fake pic?

I don't know what to believe anymore.

He said that he was so hung over that when he saw the blood on his bed, his first thought wasn't "Have I been stabbed?" but "Did I finally lose my v-card?" :whatastory:

I don't think they're fake and Banned Vtuber Memes most likely just swapped the images shown through inspect element or something.
I ran the dog feet pic through Tiny eye and nothing came up,
The "Reticule is Gay" text I put in afterwards.
Pippa_Maury_show_feet_results.png
I think Banned Vtuber Memes is just messing with people as per a shitposter ways.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I think Banned Vtuber Memes is just egging people on to cope more or gain a reaction, but to be fair he is a known shitposter so usually should always take his things with a grain of salt.
Banned Vtuber memes' bait is masterful, people who dont browse /vt/ get pissed off at whst they post and the /vt/ posters who break containment to bitch often come out being really schizo

Ive seen more than a couple of randy twitter twats very loudly proclaim that if you follow it you're satan because of meanie disinformation or some shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom