"You plead the fifth? More like you plead the fourth!"Ninomae Ina'nis

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

SMOK collab live

Damn I've missed this group of chucklefucks and their magical ability to make anything funny.

638473962.jpg

Here it is

Lottery for team selections is gonna be on Saturday. Ame being there hopefully means she should be coming back soon. Expecting to see a ton of practice streams for the next 3 weeks. Along with the ID3 girls, it'll also be Sora and Haachama's first time entering. I'm excited.

:shubaIapprob:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Diya

✨𝓗𝓪𝓰 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮✨ (Talent Freedom'ed since 2022)
In other news, Kson out eating with not-Choco again
1671031356933.png
1671031399991.png
Have to do double take when it look like Choco gain 30 kg when I didn't notice, but it's actually blur effect on her chin and neck probably.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Wake up with Mino Mieko today:

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Maybe it is a case of timezones, but only 3 EN members. HoloEN is in shambles
Well there are only so many people that can participate, many of EN just aren't that into or good at mario kart so maybe they felt them taking up a spot would be a waste. Of the three that are there Gura finished in 4th overall and I seem to remember Kronni being in the finals as well, but I am not sure. The only other EN i remember being decent at MK was Ina but she is on maternity leave.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Maybe it is a case of timezones, but only 3 EN members. HoloEN is in shambles
It makes sense. Ina's still on break. Calli's forever overworking herself. Kiara's gonna be in Japan and busy. Fauna doesn't like competition. Bae is still kinda sick iirc. Mumei would get a nervous breakdown at the thought of entering and likely has to do college or family stuff. Gura and Kronii were the sweaters of EN and went pretty far last year so they would want to enter again.
Sana would have entered. :painpeko:

749373826.jpg
Aqua also can't make it because of a family wedding the same day. Unfortunate because she was one of the JP tryhards along with Okayu, Towa and Suisei.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Rin is streaming her jigsaw puzzle ahead-of-schedule

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
In other news, Kson out eating with not-Choco again
View attachment 7958
View attachment 7959
Have to do double take when it look like Choco gain 30 kg when I didn't notice, but it's actually blur effect on her chin and neck probably.
Oh that's who Guu-chan is! I kept thinking "Guu chan? who's Guu chan".

Weapon-ID has been playing cities skylines for the last 2 hours but of course youtube didn't see fit to notify me

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

USS IOWA

Oh yeah Panda, Ophie, and Kiara is gonna have a collab soon.

YugiBro

Casting Yamanba Magic

Funny Vtuber adjacent spergout.
Nuxtaku makes a comment about twitter’s recent bans on shit, Rev and his comments section do some typical hypocrit posting.

I do not think anything will come of this but I did get a laugh out of this on the way to work.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Oh yeah Panda, Ophie, and Kiara is gonna have a collab soon.
Who is Ophie? Voice actor, who did studying and teaching how to sound like other vtubers?
Ophelia Midnight Ch. [VReverie]?

EDIT: Ok, Panda mentioned VReverie, ghosts, and Ophie being purple, so I think it is about her.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Well there are only so many people that can participate, many of EN just aren't that into or good at mario kart so maybe they felt them taking up a spot would be a waste. Of the three that are there Gura finished in 4th overall and I seem to remember Kronni being in the finals as well, but I am not sure. The only other EN i remember being decent at MK was Ina but she is on maternity leave.
Yeah, I think the smaller number of participants will end up making it more competitive, too.

It is scheduled to start at 12 AM Eastern/9 PM Pacific. That immediately rules Kiara out, since it would be super early for her. Ame is in Pacific time, so it is not bad for her, but it starts to get pretty late for other time zones.

Bae only hate-plays Mario Kart for content, so she probably didn't feel the need to join. Calli has negative skill in it, though sad because her POV was hilarious last year with JP announcers tuning in to her sometimes and she would be cursing lol. IRyS, similarly, doesn't play MK at all.

The big difference between the MK and sports fes is it seems to have been left to the talent to decide whether they wanted to participate or not.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
It is scheduled to start at 12 AM Eastern/9 PM Pacific. That immediately rules Kiara out, since it would be super early for her. Ame is in Pacific time, so it is not bad for her, but it starts to get pretty late for other time zones.
Quite sure Kiara will be in Japan at that time, that's probably the reason she's not joining.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Speaking of Kiara, next HoloTalk guest is Amane Kanata:

Her community post for questions is here, currently with 106 comments

EDIT: @Dazzle , @Hotdogs Aplenty Mana is streaming on YouTube! 2D model, accepting gifts from viewers, hands cam
Tagging you guys because Hotdogs posted about her stream last time, and Dazzle knows her too

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yeah, I think the smaller number of participants will end up making it more competitive, too.

Bae only hate-plays Mario Kart for content, so she probably didn't feel the need to join. Calli has negative skill in it, though sad because her POV was hilarious last year with JP announcers tuning in to her sometimes and she would be cursing lol. IRyS, similarly, doesn't play MK at all.

The big difference between the MK and sports fes is it seems to have been left to the talent to decide whether they wanted to participate or not.
I think everyone expects all of the talent to participate because for the longest time hololive was like this big family, where fans were expected to know about all of the members and support them (as opposed to nijisanji where you select the ones you like and ignore the rest) where if one talent was missing from something everyone would go "where's so and so?" But nowadays there's so many talents that it's essentially imposible to include them all in anything.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Here it is

Kind of sad that there are now too many girls so they can't all participate like the old tournament. Although I doubt all of them are upset about it.

Rooting for Luna again.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
This DORK is doing Christmas karaoke. Drop by to hear her amazing voice right NOW :amegunl:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
This DORK will be playing Shatterhand. Drop by to get shattered, bucko, IN 90 MINUTES.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom