"I don't think I could play League of Legends because you will get diseases on your brain"Sleepy Project

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Y'all get on Hololive's fanbase for never letting a joke die but I'm pretty sure I see a "someone from Tempus impregnated a female VTuber" joke on an average of twice per page on here.
Which female vtuber did this post impregnate?

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Everyone is blaming Vesper and his magic spear but seem to forget the fact that Axel is currently in Japan where Yugo was and probably looks like a twink enough to satisfy the menhera "they/them uwu" pussy

Yeah this is a another retarded "tempus fucked your oshi joke" but i dont care
:watamelon:

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
I don't login for about 24 hours and I come back to 30+ pages of pip-feet posting.

For a group of people vowing to draw a line under, many of you clearly still flirted with the idea.
Still waters run deep. :smugrys:

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Everyone is blaming Vesper and his magic spear but seem to forget the fact that Axel is currently in Japan where Yugo was and probably looks like a twink enough to satisfy the menhera "they/them uwu" pussy

You fool, clearly the JP management has determined that Vesper has buried incredibly valuable tubs of rice within their lands and have locked down the entire nation. No one gets in or out until they find every last tub! They only brought in Axel to make use of his dog nose to track down said rice.
Vesper's magic spear is clearly a dowsing rod meant to guide him back towards his buried treasure.

The Rice Piece is real!
:cursedbae:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Ninji forced Hana to have Vesper's abortion and now she need time off to mentally process what happened and the model needs to be redone to remove the baby bump.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Is there some Hololive Mario kart event happening that I missed, or is this just a large collab?

hlmkrace.png

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Axel: "But you wanna be a dude though? I dunno, that seems kinda sus ngl."

You fool, clearly the JP management has determined that Vesper has buried incredibly valuable tubs of rice within their lands and have locked down the entire nation. No one gets in or out until they find every last tub! They only brought in Axel to make use of his dog nose to track down said rice.
Vesper's magic spear is clearly a dowsing rod meant to guide him back towards his buried treasure.

The Rice Piece is real!

I'm too tired to try to think of a joke but Vesper's spear is Lancer's Gaebolg, but instead of reversing cause and effect to always pierce the heart, it actually inverts causality so that wherever it lands there is a bucket of rice buried there.

this shit

fuck it
I was reading some vagueposting on Twitter, who's the talent that jumped ship from niji to holo and is thriving there?

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
I was reading some vagueposting on Twitter, who's the talent that jumped ship from niji to holo and is thriving there?
Himemori Luna I guess?
She was Yamiyono Moruru, from what I gather. Voice sample

Also, here is a failed prediction from 3 years ago by random redditor. Now everytime I post some shit, I have to imagine someone down the line reading me, lol
I'm saying this seriously, she's a person with issues. I doubt she's going to last long in Hololive, she could have also returned as Moruru, Nijisanji accepts retired members back, her fans would have been happy.
Luna has 873K subscribers atm, by the way. Hope she is happier where she is now.

And this was the first time I actually googled something like that, is it always this fucking easy? I imagine more chuubas nowadays will scrub everything, but the number of people posting and sharing has increased too.
EDIT: then again she is and was an agency talent. I imagine for indie talent without dedicated clippers it would be harder to look into.

Last edited:

RiverBear

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Is there some Hololive Mario kart event happening that I missed, or is this just a large collab?

View attachment 7943
Just a large collab for now. Towa's big Mario Kart tournaments have always been around New Year's. I know new stages came out but based on this collab and how other Holos have been playing, I wouldn't be surprised if she was announcing a tournament for this year too. Might even be announced during this stream.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
While it may be true that the larger companies were going to expand into English territories eventually, for Hololive she definitely sped up that process. Causing Hololive to debut their official English branch nearly 9 months prior to Nijisanji.
Cover announced auditions for HoloEN less than four months after Coco's debut. The probability of Cover announcing these without prepwork (management, what are they looking for, market research) that'd take at least a month or two (three or four if we account for Japanese management practices) is low.

I sincerely doubt that Coco had meaningful clout to get HoloEN English started within four months of her debut, yet alone within days of it. Chances are, she 'Strongly insisted' on an English branch at a time when the decision was already made.

Her meme reviews (alongside Korone's Doom 64/Banjo Kazooie/Mario Bros playthroughs; I do believe Korone's playthroughs were more important, though) can certainly be credited for expanding the EN audience a few months before HoloEN's debut, giving it a considerable boost. But HoloEN's debut almost certainly would've happened when it happened regardless of Coco's presence.
Excuse me? I am staunchly anti-footoid!
Hella amount of footposting for an anti-footoid.

Also, clips:

Genuinely wondering whether Marine is already subscribed to Noel's roommate.

The virtual idol's otaku tendencies confuse the professional anime voice actress.

Again.

They need Kanata as a guest at some point...

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
> Hana 3D debut got delayed again

I gonna blame Henri

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
I dunno, probably Ina.

It's always Ina.
You can say these posts BREED LIKE RRATS

In lighter news, here's Mumei pretending to not know what thongs are

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Hey scuttle, get in here and explain all this: https://www.anycolor.co.jp/en/news/yyftlr2p-mfm
Sound pretty serious and like it wasn't 'his' choice to graduate ("...we have decided to have Yugo Asuma graduate."). All content privated today (immediately?), all merch gone.

Seems like this is what the vague sad-posting a while ago was about, which makes the sudden announcement and deletion of content surprising. Maybe the sad-posting was a serious bonk where they said, "Hey, you need to do/not do stuff if you want to keep working here", and just now is when the firing took place after failing to meet demands?

Edit: In other news; I am having a really tough time right now. I want to eat dinner, but I want to finish the Pippa stream, and I obviously cannot do both.
It sounds like they've terminated him due to poor behaviour behind the scenes but have elected to call it a graduation for PR purposes. Allowing him to go somewhere else in the industry (that isn't a Canada-based company that would accept him regardless) is probably about as soft as a termination can be.

This news isn't so sudden for the members though. Axia graduated on Dec. 1 but the decision was apparently made on Nov. 10. It's very likely that EN have known about this for a couple weeks and I'm honestly surprised by their ability to have continued as if nothing was going on.

It's sad, but you can't break the rules, and I doubt a company that didn't step in at all for things like the Discord leak, Enna making black person stereotypes etc were hungry to take action against Yugo, so it must have been bad or at least consistently disruptive. Not much else to be said, really.

I don't think Hana Macchia's second delay is anything to do with the company though. COVID cases are climbing towards their all-time high again which is natural for winter, and I don't think they want to risk foreign travel if Japan decides to lock everything down again until the New Year and Hana ends up stuck and/or sick.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I can't believe we're already at the point in this forum's lifecycle where the users start turning on the forum owner after he outs himself as a closet dirty degenerate. I thought it would've taken at least a few more months.

Real talk for a minute; I have no particular problem with the vast majority of things that people are into. I still remember a time when furries were at least forced to pretend they were sociable and general cultural pressure forced them to act more like 'average guy with a fox head as an avatar' than 'obvious pedo-groomer who will shriek hysterically at you in public for denying them access to your children and expecting 99% of casual viewers to side with them'. If you like feet, that's not an issue. If 'I like feet' is your first answer to somebody asking 'what interests and hobbies define your personality?', then it becomes an issue.

It's like alcohol. If you like to post about getting into whacky drunken hijinks after having a good piss-up with your mates once a month, that's funny and probably not an issue. If every fucking post you type begins with 'so after my third pint today, I got to thinking...' then it becomes an issue. Sadly, the internet has enabled the latter individual so fucking much and for so god-damn long that it has become culturally unacceptable to point out that they're not normal and should probably get some help before they're caught stalking incautious celebrities and darting out from behind police barricades to catch a whiff of their stockings.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
1671022135755.png
New war criminal outfit this Saturday (timezone dependant)

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter

The Rice Piece is real!
What Yagoo doesn't know is that Axel is a double agent and is purposefully leading them off the trail. Vesper upon joining Tempus made a blood pact that when Vesper foresees the coming apocalypse he would bring Tempus to his compound and show them the real rice trail and the entrance to his underground compound. Currently this pact has extended to many people, forcing Vesper to spend his two week break gathering more rice for the eventual end of the world when WW3: West Taiwan Seethes Edition Featuring: RACE WAR NOW begins. Vesper even has a rice farm behind his compound that he tends to every day.

Vesper is too kind of a soul, he has since invited all his women and one guest of each Tempus' choosing to the compound. Compound location is currently unknown, but knowing Vesper he probably dug a hole with a trap door that is camouflaged in the far end of the woods. It is a metal door he welded himself and is only unlocked via his spear as the key. The Rice Piece is a red herring.

The current list of those invited outside of Tempus to the Vesper compound are as followed: Ina, Kronii, Fauna, RPR, Kobo, and Rio.

The Rice Piece is a mere distraction from the true prize, the Vesanctuary.

Imagine being a unicorn who lives in a basement or shitty apartment, seething about Altare and Axel taking all your oshis, meanwhile Vesper just has a compound ready for the end of the world to take your oshi away to safety.

kukkia

Early Adopter

View attachment 7908
Might be a mistranslation, or someone making false translations, but Gundou talks about how Axia and management's "disagreement" is apparently on whether talents should sing and dance and Axia saying "Fuck that, I'm out".

Did you watch the video? Gundou says she doesn't know the actual reason for Axia's decision and that she doesn't expect to be made to do idol stuff by the company.

Is this because of that one time he(she) went live drunk on stream and said something along the lines of "I wish I were a real dude"
I hope the rrats of her being Meloco is true though. Would suck if the only reason she graduated was because she was forced to play a male character
Yugo's gone. Unless she somehow changed her voice and behavior overnight, she ain't Meloco.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom