"What if we just had Nerissa chew our food for us?"Shiori Novella

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Shatterhand is a dope game with a dope soundtrack that feels like no one remembers it beyond niche circles. Seeing it pop up on Ami's schedule was as surreal as it was awesome. Really hyped to watch this. Sadly gonna have to watch the VOD, since I'll be working when she's streaming...

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Lmao apparently Pippa maybe perhaps probably lied about her feet and sent in a fake pic?

20221214_134813.jpgScreenshot_20221214-134834-094.png

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Speaking of Kiara, next HoloTalk guest is Amane Kanata:

Her community post for questions is here, currently with 106 comments

EDIT: @Dazzle , @Hotdogs Aplenty Mana is streaming on YouTube! 2D model, accepting gifts from viewers, hands cam
Tagging you guys because Hotdogs posted about her stream last time, and Dazzle knows her too

She got a Moona keychain, but her Russian to English thing isn't working so I have no idea what is happening.

Lmao apparently Pippa maybe perhaps probably lied about her feet and sent in a fake pic?

Colour me not shocked.

1671044534084.png
Scary Tenma 3D

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Yugo Asuma is graduating

Though looks like he's been fired outright based on the EN statement. No graduation stream too.

I learned about this by a False title and was shocked. I really liked Yugo; not the biggest fan but I will miss him, real
sad news. He was a good guy, talented artist and incredibly talented musician.

The only drama of note I remember is the mental breakdown on stream. Idk if we’ll ever know why he was fired.

o7 DJ. Wherever you go now, I’m sure you’ll amaze people with your talents. LOVE YOU, THANKS FOR EVERYTHING! 💙💙💙💙💙
_____
I can’t find Alban’s response. So here it is

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

But then

lies.png

I don't know what to believe anymore.

Speaking of stabbings, Vesper is currently talking about how he got stabbed one time in his college days and didn't remember how or even know until the next day because he was black-out drunk.

He said that he was so hung over that when he saw the blood on his bed, his first thought wasn't "Have I been stabbed?" but "Did I finally lose my v-card?" :whatastory:

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Vesper got fucking crunked, stabbed, didn't realize he had gotten stabbed, and then had to pay $2.5k for a doctor to tell him that he got stabbed.
I kneel.

Horo7618

No one in particular

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
This feet p-p-pics shit is turning out to be the greatest conspiracy since 9/11
E4CEFEF2-49F6-4949-A6DD-7F0DB63C0461.png

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Last edited:

kestraline

Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Spoiler that shit!

I had made it this far without seeing the goddamn feet and it was all for naught. :inaunravel::gunpeko:

Okay, spoilered. But relax. It's a perfectly normal foot, and not particularly sexualized. If your own feet in the shower don't horrify you that foot shouldn't freak you out either.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
The last thing he did before blacking out; Vesper licked a dozen or so dusty action figures in a themed bar for the barman's challenge. :whatastory:

edit:
I think he said he paid $2.2k for a not-a-doctor to tell him that.

Also something about going to a bar during a hurricane.
The stabbing event occurred within six months of the hurricane overnight stay if I recall correctly.

edit2:
The hurricane bar story

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Vesper got fucking crunked, stabbed, didn't realize he had gotten stabbed, and then had to pay $2.5k for a doctor to tell him that he got stabbed.
I kneel.
I think he said he paid $2.2k for a not-a-doctor to tell him that.

Also something about going to a bar during a hurricane.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Is Vesper a Ludwig fan because the way he said BOYS sounded exactly like him lol.

Also I'm glad you guys explained the context cause I came into stream 5 minutes ago and the first thing I heard was "I woke up, drank 2 cups of water, looked at my bed and saw blood. I thought I lost my virginity but really I got stabbed." I thought he finally confirmed the "Vesper impregnated x" rrats.
:whatastory:

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
I feel like Vesper's a character from Grand Blue and I'm 100% into it.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Funny Vtuber adjacent spergout.
Nuxtaku makes a comment about twitter’s recent bans on shit, Rev and his comments section do some typical hypocrit posting.

I do not think anything will come of this but I did get a laugh out of this on the way to work.

Nux being a massive femboy as usual.

Who is Ophie? Voice actor, who did studying and teaching how to sound like other vtubers?
Ophelia Midnight Ch. [VReverie]?

EDIT: Ok, Panda mentioned VReverie, ghosts, and Ophie being purple, so I think it is about her.
Oh thats super cool.

Is Vesper a Ludwig fan because the way he said BOYS sounded exactly like him lol.

Also I'm glad you guys explained the context cause I came into stream 5 minutes ago and the first thing I heard was "I woke up, drank 2 cups of water, looked at my bed and saw blood. I thought I lost my virginity but really I got stabbed." I thought he finally confirmed the "Vesper impregnated x" rrats.
:whatastory:
Ludwig is huge so it wouldnt surprise me if he atleast knows of him. I didnt know who he was until a few months ago and the motherfucker is now popping up on my feed despite only watching one of his videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom