"If it's bent, it's hard to put it in, and even harder to pull it out"Bonnivier Pranaja

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Bronze

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Visecs/Sheezy the Gawd/Lil Eyesore has released another final address to the vtuber community. As in the previous final addresses he spends all of it calling the community racist, in large part in response to the speds who are replying to his tweets with racist memes and shit. The last 90 seconds are especially deranged.

I'll link to the video but I encourage you to avoid engaging with it if at all possible, including by watching it and giving him noombers. Find a repost if you can, or tune into Under the Tea tonight since they might cover it there - Sheezy spends a full minute addressing Occo specifically for some reason.

Zyklon Mag

Visecs/Sheezy the Gawd/Lil Eyesore has released another final address to the vtuber community. As in the previous final addresses he spends all of it calling the community racist, in large part in response to the speds who are replying to his tweets with racist memes and shit. The last 90 seconds are especially deranged.

I'll link to the video but I encourage you to avoid engaging with it if at all possible, including by watching it and giving him noombers. Find a repost if you can, or tune into Under the Tea tonight since they might cover it there - Sheezy spends a full minute addressing Occo specifically for some reason.
I'm not racist! I just think he's better at cotton picking than vtubing:deztheroom:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Also i wanted to check what had been uploaded under her danbooru tag to see if the original pictures that caused all these issues were saved. The images themselves are uninteresting but someone decided to reupload a "OC vs Artist" post from 2019 to put Anny's facedox on the first page of her danbooru search, so that was neat.
Original Tweet Archive

This whole thing is even stranger as the rigger has done several loli models in the past so it doesn't feel like an anti-loli stance. He must just really hate shondo or dokibird.
He seemingly did rigs for NijiEN? i thought Niji did rigs in house, but he has them in his bio alongside Phase, who is a major client of his, the vtuber wiki doesnt list him, but he does have tweets about Enna

Nevermind, he did work for loading screens

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
tune into Under the Tea tonight since they might cover it there - Sheezy spends a full minute addressing Occo specifically for some reason.
Probably trying to start shit since Occo is (afaik) black irl. That's the swan song for parasites like Lil Niglet the Eyesore: when someone isn't acting like a golem or part of a hive mind, DEMZ RAY CIZZ!! :kyoracist:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I'm glad you weren't able to find the rosemi greentext before making this so that, once again, Dizzy becomes the main target of ridicule
why do people hate dizzy so much?

JusticeDog

Why does the model look like something someone would draw to be racist :iryswhat:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lumi's speech for getting 100K subs

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Scarlett Flameheart playing Space Marine 2

Bibi playing Metro: LL

Limkin

He seemingly did rigs for NijiEN? i thought Niji did rigs in house, but he has them in his bio alongside Phase, who is a major client of his, the vtuber wiki doesnt list him, but he does have tweets about Enna
Misleading advertisement, he lists himself as a live2d rigger and live2d animator, and then puts a list of clients with no distinction between the two. He worked for stream ending/opening screens for NijiEN livers and they are technically his clients. But because he mashed the two together he makes it appear as if they hired him for rigging as well which is not the case

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
More people would probably purchase premium if it wasn't so damned expensive. This stupid action by YT will lead to people just ripping the videos directly to their computer instead.

I'd get YT Premium if YouTube wasn't so restrictive on content, while also allowing for ridiculous strikes and claims.

Until then, eat my thirty-two adblockers in rotation, faցցots.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Lumi's speech for getting 100K subs

I might be looking too much into it but did she just sort of confirm that to get 3d you need 100k? :pochiidontlikeit: Airi also said that for her 3d it would be at most 2 years. I've always been curious what are the milestones for outfits and 3d are for my nigga fishman. From gen1 michiru is the only one without a second outfit. From gen 2 only shiina and airi have a second outfit. Invaders have jerry and dizzy(lumi doesn't count because she funds them) The subs are all over the place and the timeframe is random. I hope at least my nigga fishman is smart enough to make it fair for everyone and he's just getting assfucked by art niggérs.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
This whole thing is even stranger as the rigger has done several loli models in the past so it doesn't feel like an anti-loli stance. He must just really hate shondo or dokibird.
I know it doesn't automatically mean anything, but he does follow both Shondo and Doki on Twitter, and Shondo also follows him, so I don't know. I know some people hate-follow or whatever, but I also don't see any evidence showing him hating them.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

closedblas

Misleading advertisement, he lists himself as a live2d rigger and live2d animator, and then puts a list of clients with no distinction between the two. He worked for stream ending/opening screens for NijiEN livers and they are technically his clients. But because he mashed the two together he makes it appear as if they hired him for rigging as well which is not the case
Also a sissy Singaporean pretending to not know English and Chinese while cosplaying as Japanese.

The scripts are getting too predictable.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Pillow with an actual karaoke stream (she's done some singing on other streams before, she's decent):

E: She's singing with the deeper voice, let's go!

Daiya with the jackpot subs celebration in a while:

Last edited:

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist
I still believe hexa did not want to be outmenhera by anyone but even after she got exorcised we got ANOTHER green hair menhera
I like this one better anyway. Hopefully her penis doesn't Explode like the last one did.

USS IOWA

Top Bottom