"By the way I'm graduating, Sakana's finally firing me. Sakana said he doesn't wanna work with me anymore, so after this month I'm graduating. I wasn't cute and funny enough"Amaris Yuri

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

GOTBB

Pillow does sound like Fauna, but I attribute it to selection pressure for "ASMR voice" more than anything else. Other than doing ASMR, they barely have anything in common. Fauna is a comfy streamer concealing a bit more intelligence and power level than her appearance suggests. Pillow is a weird, genuinely maladjusted (in a good way) Texan girl who plays hard into the clingy girl niche.
I also got into both of them because of Minecraft streams.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
She's the one that proudly told Ironmouse on her interview show about seven dudes running a train on her.
There was additional context for that too, that came ( :depressedtako: ) to light some time after.

Added context was that it was seven guys and there was supposedly optional condoms and no cleanup between each of the guys.

:WHORE!!!:

Whore of Babylon, etc.
Stunning and empowering to be passed around like a piece of meat between 7 men, feminism wins again

umm akshually ☝️

she was just "exercising autonomy over her body" so clearly nothing is wrong here
:WHORE!!!:

Stunned But Dumb

Added context was that it was seven guys and there was supposedly optional condoms and no cleanup between each of the guys.

They stirred the soup...

bothyourhouses

Same here, Idk why people are content rubbing shoulders with something that seems to have come out straight from 2013 era tumblr/deviantart.
Buffpup may be a degenerate on her own time but she's honestly less aggressively "teehee sex" than a lot of the twitch indie crowd. Like she'll talk about it when it comes up but she doesn't derail every stream she's part of with forced flirting.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Man. $69 (nice) for the V-Mμse streaming tickets. I mean, I like Mint, but she's literally the only one there that I give a shit about. I'd happily pay $20 for just her segment, but $69 for a bunch of randos?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Salado

This is probably the only time you can hear Runie cursing like a trucker.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
"That's just how I talk, how is that racist? How the FUCK is that racist?!"

Runie Ruse, September 24 2024

I agree Runie, just because I say slurs doesn't mean I'm racist!

niggaphil

jebby

Ok 👍

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

RiverBear

I like Zemeth's works, but he fucking sucks ass at mixing.
This is like his second work with Nayuta and you can barely hear her.

AxelTheCake

Just wanna say thank you for secretly supporting Lilybelle all these years. I found you guys through the youtube analytics and you were a big part in helping her chris chan reactions blow up

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Just wanna say thank you for secretly supporting Lilybelle all these years. I found you guys through the youtube analytics and you were a big part in helping her chris chan reactions blow up

:gurawho:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Obligatory

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Miko reprises her classic from six years ago:mikok:

Its nice to see that even if more time passes, some things just stay the same.

Very surprising considering his internet persona is "I have enough fuck-you money to share my honest opinion and not be scared of any backlash". Asmon isn't the type of guy to shy away from his opinion and I am pretty sure every take on his stream is carefully curated or thought out to make sure it aligns with his persona. Someone probably pulled a favor to get this taken down. Kind of sad that Ironmouse/Gunrun have the pull to write internet history.
To be fair the video was wrong and framed poorly. As much as I love Asmon dunking on the whole situation, he acuses people of not reading the doc then proceeds to comment on said doc based on the replies and not on the actual contents of the doc.

Just popping in to sperg about how Lazy froot's new outfit is to me

It looks an Azure Lane ripoff
you can go on Danbooru and find oodles of unique designs to base a race queen skin on and its just a low cut top and shorts over a swimsuit, reee
the cap is kinda cute
and also seemingly derivative....

The design is fairly bland and not TOS safe.
1727226612791.png

Feels like they could have gone with something slightly different but still having the race queen vibers. Go in a futuristic/mechanical direction.
1727226804634.png

Did she use a filter for her hands? What are those cryptid fingers?
Wtf are those fingers? Girl can shove her hand up your ass and scratch the inside of your throat.

Kom Susser Todd is a morbidly unique way of doing a graduation announcement
She seems like she has potential to thrive in a micro corpo
I used to listen to her Vtuber Radio streams where she would play Vtuber covers and original songs back when Vesper was around (late 2022). She is a very good storyteller.

Obligatory

So corpo? Given her brand, attitude and content, she should join VAllure or something.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Kom Susser Todd is a morbidly unique way of doing a graduation announcement
She seems like she has potential to thrive in a micro corpo

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
So, it looks like it's just Kiara playing the new Zelda game on the EN side of things?

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

You're welcome Lilybelle.

Top Bottom