"Do you know how hard it is to be positively affirmative... to fruits?"Hakos Baelz

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mozu returns to the post-post-apocalypse in 20:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

Attachments

• IMG_1131.jpeg
    IMG_1131.jpeg
    41.6 KB · Views: 0

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
On the froot thing, some people on the groomcord were posting about how her twitter posts leading up to her new outfit and mini event were petty low engagement wise, even compared to Mika's similar announcements coming up

The fact that she dropped such a bombshell right after something that should have been a positive event really gets the nogging jogging

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Here is a clip of Astel meeting Kanaria (you are king) and inviting in his vcr team. He accepted and showed up the next day with a completely different personnality. He was drunk and decided that Astel is his new best friend.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Para streaming Lollipop Chainsaw in a moment

Bronze

Lethal company with Tenma, Panko and Ember

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will play Spyro. She's good at this game!

Earlier, she dropped this short

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Howdy, I don't want to spam Brad updates because he's only tangentially vtuber related, but today has been a really shit day, and I feel like we could all watch a man hit rock bottom with a meaty thwack. I'm not gonna post about his gay shit again unless something really outrageous happens from here on out, like him getting arrested or a short drop and a sudden stop.

Bronze

Now you can get banned while having your own distinct creator club

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Now you can get banned while having your own distinct creator club

Wait, does this come with retarded restrictions like not being allowed to do music review/DJ streams without getting accepted into the DJ club? Are you just banned from cooking on stream because that one bitch on Kick nearly set her house on fire?

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Ember, Panko, and Tenma are playing Lethal Company

Tubedude

This has always been one of the weirdest aspects of this to me. Any time she brings this back up she always plays up how she's been suppressed by him and acts like she's speaking out against this giant e-celeb when no one can even fucking remember his name.

The worst part with Froot for me is that she's actually talented. Her covers are fucking great. I never really watched her streams but she makes it hard to enjoy her music when she can't stop putting her foot in her mouth. Why are all the metal vtubers assholes?
Iirc her husband actually popped up over on varis (the forum blackjack came from) when they talked about the Froot cheating thing a year or so ago. He had moved on since at the time of saying she cheated few cared or believed it, the cheating thing only picked up steam with her behavior during Hogwarts Legacy with a bunch of people digging up easy ammo on Froot. So her being suppressed for years is bullshit, only a few angry anons on 4chan kept that shit alive, which got picked up years later when she made a major stumble.
On the froot thing, some people on the groomcord were posting about how her twitter posts leading up to her new outfit and mini event were petty low engagement wise, even compared to Mika's similar announcements coming up

The fact that she dropped such a bombshell right after something that should have been a positive event really gets the nogging jogging
How very surprising, big gaps in the receipts, selectively chosen convos, complete victim framing instead of taking even an ounce of accountability, and dropping that publicly when her engagement for new shit is low. I already heavily doubted it, now I just straight up don't believe it.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
What even are creator clubs?
Seems like it is something for streamer networking:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Seems like it is something for streamer networking:
Sounds like some oligarchy/labor union shit. Can't wait until it gets put under some troon who doesn't even like vtubers.

Top Bottom