"Don't you know? Chat is always right, it's the vtuber that's wrong"Selen Tatsuki

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
@The Proctor
I know this is probably not a big deal for you because it doesn't concern a 2-view, but one of the biggest Talents in the EN corpo vtubing sphere
But I think Amelia Watson Graduation stream does deserve a highlight link at the top of the page

If you don't wanna disturb proc, reinigen and Johnny can also make announcements btw.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I feel this is an achievement for Ironmouse, but should I know who Kai Cenat is?
I'll give you one hint, and it starts with a funny little letter N.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
I feel this is an achievement for Ironmouse, but should I know who Kai Cenat is?

S11E1_Wheel_of_Fortune.jpg

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

1727742430966.png

Yeah she started teasing you outta nowhere haha...Watch out for the off-collab.

The Peanut Gallery

Tis the Spooky Season. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
First we learned about Grimmis bowels now this

Edit:
She deleted it before I could post and archive but I saved the screen shot
qy2y65.jpg

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
First we learned about Grimmis bowels now this

Edit:
She deleted it before I could post and archive but I saved the screen shot
qy2y65.jpg

Ami no...you were supposed to defeat the pisstubers not join them:depressedtako:

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist
Every VTuber has a little bit of piss in them. Accept it, thread.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
I apologize in advance for sullying Ame's graduation day with 2-view "drama" (well, the people she's throwing shit at are solid 3-views now, but I digress).

Nekomiya Mimi (formerly Nebi Nebu of PixelLink) posted some Discord screenshots allegedly of a conversation she had with Raki Kazuki, in response to a hostile maro, which she deleted soon afterward.

Screenshot grabbed from /pxl/:
1727738735943682.png
After deleting it, she re-uploaded her answer to the maro, blurring out Raki's name:

A
To recall, she graduated, supposedly on amicable terms, after some extended breaks. During those breaks, she was doing some NSFW content on the side.

My take: Real or fake, she's really invested in this for supposedly wanting to move on. I'm biased, but I'm more than willing to believe that she's the bad apple, compared to the other Pixel girls. I don't understand her weird hate-boner for Raki (a girl much younger than her IIRC). There's some alleged harassment, but I haven't seen anything other than hostile maros or messages like this (which in all likelihood might be someone trying to bait a response out of her). This is the closest thing she's ever posted to actual receipts, but even then the content seems fairly innocuous.

I must mention that some poor bastard just married her:

A

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I apologize in advance for sullying Ame's graduation day with 2-view "drama" (well, the people she's throwing shit at are solid 3-views now, but I digress).

Nekomiya Mimi (formerly Nebi Nebu of PixelLink) posted some Discord screenshots allegedly of a conversation she had with Raki Kazuki, in response to a hostile maro, which she deleted soon afterward.

View attachment 79572
After deleting it, she re-uploaded her answer to the maro, blurring out Raki's name:

A
To recall, she graduated, supposedly on amicable terms, after some extended breaks. During those breaks, she was doing some NSFW content on the side.

My take: Real or fake, she's really invested in this for supposedly wanting to move on. I'm biased, but I'm more than willing to believe that she's the bad apple, compared to the other Pixel girls. I don't understand her weird hate-boner for Raki (a girl much younger than her IIRC). There's some alleged harassment, but I haven't seen anything other than hostile maros or messages like this (which in all likelihood might be someone trying to bait a response out of her). This is the closest thing she's ever posted to actual receipts, but even then the content seems fairly innocuous.

A

I mean I can certainly believe that there might have been mean girl shit going on but lets not forget Nebi did a donothon there before fucking off and doing another one as a camwhore so. So if Raki was being a mean girl to her then... good?! She was obviously a ticking time bomb anyway. Actions not words Nebi, actions not words.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: sister cleaire, event horizon, no eyes
Early Adopter
I'm not entirely sure the spoons are the same plastic as the model kits, so I'm calling into question how useful this experiment was.

His enthusiasm is adorable though.
I don't know either but he's been painting many spoons and see how it looks. Last I checked from his post he has gone from red to blue paint now.
I hope it's not ABS; lacquer paints react with the plastic - shit becomes brittle.
I don't know the differences but at the very least I don't think Proctor is insane enough to use the spoon he just painted, so the brittleness isn't a issue.

Every VTuber has a little bit of piss in them. Accept it, thread.
Fuck off, you armless wench

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
I hope we never find out what the spoon painting is for. It is way funnier that way

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Amelia Watson on her pinned message in her final stream: "DELAYED UNTIL THE VERY END AHAHAHAHA". The way she laughs reminded me of her model scratching her ass during her new model outfit in 2023. Godspeed on your endeavors, Ame. :pomuSalute:

EDIT: WE HAVE BEEN JINXED! She's live!! And she's doing a karaoke in her 3D chibi form!

Attachments

• IMG_1558.png
    IMG_1558.png
    282.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

View attachment 79572

A

A

She is a hoor, dont believe her

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I hope we never find out what the spoon painting is for. It is way funnier that way
He doesn't know how to use the three spoons...

jebby

Ok 👍

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Rara signing her photocards.

And Terra doing the same in 10 minutes.

A very good Ephemira group cover.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx