"If you speak Japanese, your body will split!"Roboco

Extremely Connected vManager EvilBunny is revealed as an insane scammer.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
So I was distracted (because terminal ADHD) and didn't quite get an OP together in time, but I've been quietly aware of these allegations brewing for about a week or so.

As a quick tl;dr of the situation; Evilbunny is a well-known, well-connected manager for independent vtubers. At one time (possibly still) they were a moderator for PewDiePie's stream chat, and are a massive clout-chaser.

They are also a scammer, serial liar and con-artist by the accounts we are currently seeing unveiled. In addition to the posts below, comfylenox was kind enough to alert me that she planned to release a document herself after being led along by Evilbunny's schemes herself. Here is her statement;

(Archive)

As of creating this thread, multiple people have come out to share their experiences with Evilbunny. I will be updating this OP as more facts become available.

Last edited:

Bronze

God's Strongest Wardog

░Y░a░m░a░n░b░a░I░N░B░I░O░
You know she's Chinese, right?
If the rrat is correct, i think it's her grandma that is of the Chinese community in PR.

So she's a fraction Chinky Rican :Vesper-UNHINGED:
There's a vtuber manager called Erin or EvilBunny who is accused of scamming people and being a general pos.

Archive

Silvy Spark also added his own experience in a detailed thread with images.

Archive

I remember these chucklefucks from a retard drama, I think they were involved with Marina (male). I would like to remember but I'm not 100% sure.

I'm sure the Silvy femboy is connected to Marina and its ilk.

Bronze

Since this has a thread, I'd like to add one more thing. Adora Bunny, a vtuber mentioned in Silvy's thread posted a warning about Erin as well. Silvy calls her out in his thread too and she actually blocked him, so take her honesty with a grain of salt. He suggests that she was aware of Erin

Archive

Last edited:

mist

when you say PewDiePie mod, do you mean for his rerun twitch stream, or when he was last even somewhat regularly streaming pre-covid?

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
"Brought me to near suicide" is such a weakass pity grab.

Nenélove

Dying from mexican sickness
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Every day we come one step closer to the homeland.
WE CRAVE MILK.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Silvy Spark also added his own experience in a detailed thread with images.

Archive

Isn't Silvy the same twat that was creating sock accounts to try to shit on Lennox because she dared to defect from the rainbow mafia and call Marina out for being a piece of shit? The same dude that is connected (via editor status) with a bunch of other bigger Vtubers which have also gotten away from Marina because of how volatile and bad she is for growth due to always being involved in drama and other shit.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Isn't Silvy the same twat that was creating sock accounts to try to shit on Lennox because she dared to defect from the rainbow mafia and call Marina out for being a piece of shit? The same dude that is connected (via editor status) with a bunch of other bigger Vtubers which have also gotten away from Marina because of how volatile and bad she is for growth due to always being involved in drama and other shit.

Yes, he absolutely is. He is an insane gay Slovenian who is desperate to gobble Marina's knob. He is 100% siding against Evilbunny purely because he sees the way the wind is blowing.

Edit:

1708615297533.png

Last edited:

x Hades Stamps

Since this has a thread, I'd like to add one more thing. Adora Bunny, a vtuber mentioned in Silvy's thread posted a warning about Erin as well. Silvy calls her out in his thread too and she actually blocked him, so take her honesty with a grain of salt. He suggests that she was aware of Erin

Archive

It's also coming from Silvy, who is a piece of shit

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
Isn’t this weirdo one of Marina's lap dogs?
Yeah. Not surprised that he is close with Isaa. She's a massive drama queen.

wrp

So I was distracted (because terminal ADHD) and didn't quite get an OP together in time, but I've been quietly aware of these allegations brewing for about a week or so.
Why the hell is this op dated to December 23rd?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Why the hell is this op dated to December 23rd?

Because Xenforo is weird and replaces the OP with whatever is the oldest moved post in a consolidated thread. So I keep a supply of old posts in the mod forum I can use as OP's when making no threads.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
:amepopcorn: Disturbance in the serpentary. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. :BibooPopcorn:
Did she ever work with anyone of note? Or was it all obnoxious RGBW people?
(Yeah, Lenox is kinda ok, but even she do peddle her humiliation fetish)

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

x Hades Stamps

God's Strongest Wardog

░Y░a░m░a░n░b░a░I░N░B░I░O░

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Top Bottom