"The loud and proud, would be the Naruto fart and the silent but deadly would be the Sasuke fart"Hakos Baelz

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Knowledge is the gift of humans, imagine being so closed-minded as to think certain knowledge shouldn't be shared, I weep when I think of how modern-day humans fear the gift of knowledge
...Henri?

Disappointment

So does anyone here watch a female vtuber and hope that she forgets to mute as she farts really loudly?

Asking for a friend btw.
I regret opening this thread. I get everyone has kinks but seriously what the fuck?

1683257337727.png

fortnitesmasherX

I regret opening this thread. I get everyone has kinks but seriously what the fuck?

View attachment 23501
My friend told me about this and I was just wondering if anyone else can relate. Apparently my friend is the only one that really wants to hear women fart and being embarrassed about it.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
My friend told me about this and I was just wondering if anyone else can relate. Apparently my friend is the only one that really wants to hear women fart and being embarrassed about it.
I sort of relate. In fact. I dont like vtubers. Vtubers are cringe. I like football and hot girls at the beach. Im only here because my friend likes vtubers. IN FACT , i dont even know who this bitch on my pfp is. I think she is called suizie? Idk. Now im gonna go do some real man shit and shave my balls for them to get sucked by my hot victoria secret girlfriend. Peace losers

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
Since you're into that I remembered there was a clip of Luna farting in response to a Superchat maybe you can try and find that

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I'm pretty sure this thread was to document external degeneracy, not to foster this forum's degeneracy.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
So I decided to look through Twitch.tv today and I stumbled across this creature. It is exactly what it looks like. Listening to it I think you're supposed to be inside of her, you can clearly hear the sound of a heart beating and stomach churning. Her mic is also kind of muffled to further the effect. Very immersive.
1683308767347.png

Her stomach even distends!
1683309022093.png

Suffice to say I now need to cleanse my body and soul with holy fire :koronehappyl:

I saw it on my home page too, but you chose to click it. Wasn't "wore" tag not enough of an indication?
Morbid curiosity is a real son of a bitch, lemme tell ya

Last edited:

Not_glowie

Just lurking
I saw it on my home page too, but you chose to click it. Wasn't "wore" tag not enough of an indication?

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
So I decided to look through Twitch.tv today and I stumbled across this creature. It is exactly what it looks like. Listening to it I think you're supposed to be inside of her, you can clearly hear the sound of a heart beating and stomach churning. Her mic is also kind of muffled to further the effect. Very immersive.
View attachment 23550

Her stomach even distends!
View attachment 23551

Suffice to say I now need to cleanse my body and soul with holy fire :koronehappyl:

Morbid curiosity is a real son of a bitch, lemme tell ya
Vorefags are a rarely talked about fetishist community but they are some of the weirdest fucking people on the internet. They literally find dying/killing people somehow arousing.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
They literally find dying/killing people somehow arousing.
Who said anything about killing people, just because you eat someone doesn't mean you have to kill them

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Not_glowie

Just lurking
We don't need degeneracy thread, just check if Short reacts with heart.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

If you think back to the stream where she discovered what a Tenga was for the first time after chat shared a Finana clip of all things, there is a good chance she actually doesn't get it.

Top Bottom