"Gory hory shit! Ah no no nonono! Not like that, gorii... gorira, goriraaa GORIRA monkey shit!!! No not Kanata senpai is not shit, no no no!"Ichijou Ririka

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I remember someone said to share this a while back, and I finally worked up the motivation to do it.
I was looking through Hololive/stars fanfics some time ago just to get a feel for what the community makes and reads. I finally decided to check out Ao3, and everything was about what I expected until I stumbled upon this account called gomenstars.
gomenstars.png
I did read one and I felt grossed out doing so. Thank fuck they're short, but never again.

edit:
disgusting.pngdisgusting2.png

Last edited:

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
I remember someone said to share this a while back.
Mea culpa.

I thought it might be funny and illustrative to crunch numbers on AO3 and figure out which forum favourites or unfavourites have the most degenerate fics, by absolute number and by proportion. I still think that, because I haven't done it.

As a disconsolation prize, I found this.
1682954451303.png

The comments are as expected.
1682954649766.png

Archive

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Mea culpa.

I thought it might be funny and illustrative to crunch numbers on AO3 and figure out which forum favourites or unfavourites have the most degenerate fics, by absolute number and by proportion. I still think that, because I haven't done it.

As a disconsolation prize, I found this.
View attachment 22991

The comments are as expected.
View attachment 22992

Archive
I don't exactly expect literary genius from someone writing a smutfic about Pippa of all people, but how the fuck did this person stay aroused enough to keep writing this shit after typing the line "allowing your cock to flop out"?

It's so absurd it cycled around from being disturbing back to being hilarious.

EDIT: This guy has written 933 fanfics.
1682960423892.png

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I don't exactly expect literary genius from someone writing a smutfic about Pippa of all people, but how the fuck did this person stay aroused enough to keep writing this shit after typing the line "allowing your cock to flop out"?

View attachment 23022
Dedication, sheer will, and the willingness to keep on writing about the vtuber that they liked by dicked by written out cock. Or maybe they did it in several sittings.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Dedication, sheer will, and the willingness to keep on writing about the vtuber that they liked by dicked by written out cock. Or maybe they did it in several sittings.
After seeing the sheer number of stories on his profile, a few of which seem to be about other vtubers, I'm thinking he just casts a wide net of different characters he writes about to draw attention to his work, just googling a handful of things about them to use as a basis.

Maybe I'm just coping because I can't wrap my head around someone being that horny for Pippa.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Maybe I'm just coping because I can't wrap my head around someone being that horny for Pippa.
people are out there probably getting horny seeing their oshi yank his meat with the guts of their friend.
I can see crystal clear the thought of someone getting that horny for the mold rabbit. If you want an example of someone like that, look at Henri.

wew

Male hag love!
After seeing the sheer number of stories on his profile, a few of which seem to be about other vtubers, I'm thinking he just casts a wide net of different characters he writes about to draw attention to his work, just googling a handful of things about them to use as a basis.

if people can spend hours drawing out pippa getting fucked they can do the same in word form. Fanfic people are way more autistic and degen. I have seen some great horrors on AO3 with the most random of crossovers with the most fucked fetishes. I'm fucking glad I grew out of reading fanfics.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist

Pass the copium. Otherwise I'd have to believe he also got horny over Rinkya (who?) and Artemis of the Blue.
1683040012299.png
1683040143971.png

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
These prolly belong here now

Found a new quote for the list in it

Nanashi Mumei | These Kronies are not dying as fast as I'd like them to

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

View attachment 23022
the guys name is literally "mighty trouser snake" i'm surprised hes written so little.
even the biggest retards can be winners.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

fortnitesmasherX

Will you PLEASE stop being a fucking degenerate.
So does anyone here watch a female vtuber and hope that she forgets to mute as she farts really loudly?

Asking for a friend btw.

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
So does anyone here watch a female vtuber and hope that she forgets to mute as she farts really loudly?

Asking for a friend btw.
Good news, I have the Mori toilet sounds from when she first started as a vtuber and forgot to mute the mic, the audio is not as good but the sound is isolated, but so far I've only Mori made that particular blunder from what I've been able to find

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Good news, I have the Mori toilet sounds from when she first started as a vtuber and forgot to mute the mic, the audio is not as good but the sound is isolated, but so far I've only Mori made that particular blunder from what I've been able to find
The two of you need to go.

Kalion

:)
why are they like this

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Never before have I so dearly and longingly wished for the sweet release of death as after I laid my eyes upon this incursion upon human dignity.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
"Man... it's been a few days since I checked up the guys in VA! Wonder how things are go-"
winslow-odd-fellow.gif

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
The two of you need to go.
Knowledge is the gift of humans, imagine being so closed-minded as to think certain knowledge shouldn't be shared, I weep when I think of how modern-day humans fear the gift of knowledge

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Knowledge is the gift of humans, imagine being so closed-minded as to think certain knowledge shouldn't be shared, I weep when I think of how modern-day humans fear the gift of knowledge
:mikothumbsl: :mikothumbsl: :irysthumbsupl: :irysthumbsupl:
:mikothumbsl::mikothumbsl: :irysthumbsupl: :irysthumbsupl:
:mikothumbsl: :mikothumbsl: :irysthumbsupl:
:mikothumbsl: :mikothumbsl: :irysthumbsupl:

Top Bottom