"You have to continue searching for the biggest nuts you can get"Ayunda Risu

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
I wonder how many are in it for the doll fetish rather than the cosplay titty then
Are you talking about Yuikai or her fans?

Cause if it's her fans, then one look at the comments will tell you they definitely don't know they're slobbering over China's finest sweatshop-made titties (and not just because Yuikai is a chink)
1705785115198.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

Probably not a troon. The e-whore pictures on her twitter don't have any of the usual gross HRT man body signs.

However once they buy a shark plushie the curse has been placed. I give it a year, two tops.
@Awoogers Considering she claimed she was asexual, trooning out is in your oshi's future.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
@Awoogers Considering she claimed she was asexual, trooning out is in your oshi's future.
I'll believe in her femcel genes prevailing

Considering she said the words marrying out of spite earlier

God's Strongest Dragoon

I'll believe in her femcel genes prevailing

Considering she said the words marrying out of spite earlier
Sandy liked my comment, it's no longer a curse of my own making but the troonification curse of Sandy. It's joever.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Sandy liked my comment, it's no longer a curse of my own making but the troonification curse of Sandy. It's joever.
Yuikai is apparently from Singapore, which I assumed is a pretty conservative place. Any Singaporean inmates willing to weigh in on whether the troon brainrot has infested the youth in Singapore yet?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Id be surpised if Rin trooned out, she seems to be a faggy tumblr aesexual or just a way to avoid the rest of Idol's coomers, shes apparently girly IRL

God's Strongest Dragoon

On the topic of Yuikai, I haven't looked at a lot of her photos and did just a brief look but some of her photos that I presume to be actually her have some cleavage. However the doll has definitely bigger booba than her. I guess instead of getting a boobjob to get more attention/simps from her cosplay, she just bought a doll with bigger booba than her. I wouldn't be surprised if it was just the cheaper option.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Probably not a troon. The e-whore pictures on her twitter don't have any of the usual gross HRT man body signs.

However once they buy a shark plushie the curse has been placed. I give it a year, two tops.
The troonbuster has spoken. Continue with the masturbation fellas, ya ain't going gay.

On the topic of Yuikai, I haven't looked at a lot of her photos and did just a brief look but some of her photos that I presume to be actually her have some cleavage. However the doll has definitely bigger booba than her. I guess instead of getting a boobjob to get more attention/simps from her cosplay, she just bought a doll with bigger booba than her. I wouldn't be surprised if it was just the cheaper option.
If she's trooning out then that means her booba's the first to go. Must be the reason why she bought the sex doll, she still needs her paypigs but doesn't want them gone. Smart move but will backfire spectacularly when someone doxxes her looking like a troon man.

Awoogers

Id be surpised if Rin trooned out, she seems to be a faggy tumblr aesexual or just a way to avoid the rest of Idol's coomers, shes apparently girly IRL
Very girly irl if we go by what juna has said on their off Collab

Girl probably pulled up with a frilly dress and all on the airport dragging along a blahaj with her

Gin also supports this by saying that she rode on their horses in dress as a kid

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Another Hexa 2.0 model teaser. I know I've seen more degenerate shit in the general thread, but I figured I'd post it here anyway.

archive

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

midori

the green thing

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
It's a nude base so I can add outfits more easily!
I hear ya, but for some reason whenever I say that in the mall people just get angrier!

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

midori

the green thing

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Stop posting on the forum while you're streaming :smugpipi:
...especially in the degeneracy thread, where someone might post a cum tribute to accidentally open on stream at any moment.

Awoogers

...especially in the degeneracy thread, where someone might post a cum tribute to accidentally open on stream at any moment.
Thank fucking god spanner isn't here anymore then

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Did someone say "Cum Tribute"?

Drink it down!!!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
You go first.

Top Bottom