"Don't be a lesbian wwwww"Kazama Iroha

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Stop posting on the forum while you're streaming :smugpipi:
She doesn't just post to the when she's streaming. She ONLY posts to the forum when she's streaming.
Did someone say "Cum Tribute"?

Drink it down!!!
cum chalice.jpg

A toast.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
She doesn't just post to the when she's streaming. She ONLY posts to the forum when she's streaming.
Do you just confidently say retarded shit for bait? Or are you actually that dumb?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Do you just confidently say retarded shit for bait? Or are you actually that dumb?
It's a joke. Stop feeding the reticule comparisons.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
If you've been here for nearly a year and still haven't figured out Nenelove's bits I think you're a lost cause...

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
If you've been here for nearly a year and still haven't figured out Nenelove's bits I think you're a lost cause...
Most of my time is spent in the Pippa thread. All I know is he's Mexican. It's optimistic to assume it's a bit :smugpipi:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Most of my time is spent in the Pippa thread. All I know is he's Mexican. It's optimistic to assume it's a bit :smugpipi:
It's not a bit, I am actually a fed, I glow in the dark and I have a hateboner for your oshi I have never actually watched. :smugselen:
Edit: Why the fuck are people hearting this?

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
It's not a bit, I am actually a fed, I glow in the dark and I have a hateboner for your oshi I have never actually watched. :smugselen:
Edit: Why the fuck are people hearting this?
We can relate because we all hate Nene.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

bothyourhouses

Thoughts on this mystery?
Paying for pictures that are so filtered and censored that you can't tell whether they're pictures of a real person or a sex doll is equally pathetic whichever it turns out to be. (And I say that as someone who's paid for more than my share of sexy cosplay pictures in my time)

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Funny as that would be, I'm pretty sure this one's a True & Honest biological female. Looking through some of her older cosplay pictures and the real-life photos on her Twitter I'm gonna go with the theory that she used to post real-life cosplay before switching a doll that sorta looks like her.
Okay, after sifting through kemono I found a photo that proves that she's using a doll beyond even a shadow of a doubt

I guess instead of getting a boobjob to get more attention/simps from her cosplay, she just bought a doll with bigger booba than her. I wouldn't be surprised if it was just the cheaper option.
You may actually be onto something here. From kemono, it looks like she occasionally still posts cosplay of her real self, but ONLY if it doesn't show her full body. There's a Kafka cosplay where she's eating grapes in a tub (bathing in milk? The world's most minerally water? Cum?) and I'm pretty sure it's actually her, but she's only visible from her shoulders up.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Okay, after sifting through kemono I found a photo that proves that she's using a doll beyond even a shadow of a doubt

You may actually be onto something here. From kemono, it looks like she occasionally still posts cosplay of her real self, but ONLY if it doesn't show her full body. There's a Kafka cosplay where she's eating grapes in a tub (bathing in milk? The world's most minerally water? Cum?) and I'm pretty sure it's actually her, but she's only visible from her shoulders up.

>she has some cleavage but the doll is obviously more busty, most obviously seen in the 2B cosplay
>the doll is cheaper than a boobjob, so she gets the attention boost from bigger boobs in her cosplay at a discount price while not having to actually have surgery
>only photos she ever has to do are photos that show more human features to maintain the illusion that it's a real woman uploading all these cosplay photos
>her doll photos censor the whole face but her real photos only has her eyes censored while the rest of her facial features and hands are on display
>her facial features and hands are perfectly visible to convince paypiggies that everything uploaded is of a real woman
>the Kafka cosplay completely obscures her cleavage and her other real photos barely shows how big her chest is, only showing cleavage
>it's far easier to take cosplay photos because you no longer require another person to take the photos
>she has her vtuber gig to draw people to her patreon while serving to maintain the illusion that it's a real woman uploading these cosplays photos and not some dude with a doll (the truth is that it's a girl with a doll)

It's honestly a pretty brilliant tactic, good for her.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Thank you @Kyouko this is also how I learned that this is official and that she has a Fansly

Not only is she not a real person, but its an AI of a person putting on a performance. Men won't even go for something that could be construed as real, now they are going for an idea of an idea

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Thank you @Kyouko this is also how I learned that this is official and that she has a Fansly

Not only is she not a real person, but its an AI of a person putting on a performance. Men won't even go for something that could be construed as real, now they are going for an idea of an idea

They outsourced the outsourcing of DM'ing simps to AI.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

You know im suprised its filian first out of all people, id sooner expected Saruei or Veibae/Silver instead
although considering all of the "flashbang" meta shit, yeah im wrong, she probably would

This is the 2nd time ive seen ethots make an AI, its kinda smart in a fucked up way

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
You know im suprised its filian out of all people, id sooner expected Saruei or Veibae/Silver instead

This is the 2nd time ive seen ethots make an AI, its kinda smart in a fucked up way
Outsourcing whoring to an A.I. is a pretty good idea. I think the people who buy from it are orders of magnitude more pathetic than filian or any whore who makes such a thing.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
And yet Uruka offers hers for free...

...and she also uses it in unseiso ways....

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I just don't get it, man.

Like, you want to get off, and you think Filian's hot, whatever. But there's so many degrees of separation here, you put money down to speak to a robot pretending to be a 3D girl pretending to be an anime girl, which you already know is an act given vtubing has such transparent kayfabe. People being dumb when they're horny is hardly a rare phenomenon, but even then I would've thought the most dropped-on-head retarded coombrain would be able to find a more efficient way to go about it than this.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I just don't get it, man.

Like, you want to get off, and you think Filian's hot, whatever. But there's so many degrees of separation here, you put money down to speak to a robot pretending to be a 3D girl pretending to be an anime girl, which you already know is an act given vtubing has such transparent kayfabe. People being dumb when they're horny is hardly a rare phenomenon, but even then I would've thought the most dropped-on-head retarded coombrain would be able to find a more efficient way to go about it than this.
This is how much society has gone down the shitter, the more lonely, desperate and depressed men there are the bloodier the eventual societal crunch will be.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

This is kinda out of left field for Filian to do, she collabs with vthots pretty regularly but isn't really one herself. I guess twitch turns every woman into a thot eventually.

Top Bottom