GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I wasn't expecting you guys to actually answer that.
My bitch you are numero 3 in the forum internet point leaderboard, how the fuck did you not see that coming? Or did you just delude yourself into hoping it wouldn't?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Come on are you saying that this model is not pure sex?!

:smugselen:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
My bitch you are numero 3 in the forum internet point leaderboard, how the fuck did you not see that coming? Or did you just delude yourself into hoping it wouldn't?
Please understand, severe pipkin.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Nano has a question for everyone.

Archive

Suisei
Rindou Mikoto
Yorumi Rena
Lain Paterson (but the new design sucks)
that korean brown woman that people already mentioned
Vividly Vivi
Juniper Actias

Honorable mention to Sister Claire, Dola, Naiyo Spede, Shiori (Holo) and Eira Alcott for appealing to very specific niches.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Clio Aite is the teacher you had a crush on in 8th grade

Hoshimachi Suisei is the unreachable ideal of sexy through class

Natsuiro Matsuri is basically the hot teenager you didn't dare asking out in 10th grade. 1st outfit, obviously. Though I also like the others. They're just less sexy. And her Kizuna Ai clone outfit needs to be burned. In an industrial incinerator

Moona Hoshinova used to be lesser Suisei. Then she got turned into a Bubblegum Crisis character and I had to visit the doctor due to acute priapism

I'm not saying less is always more. Some revealing outfits are genuinely sexy. Matsuri's first and Moona's punk outfit are on the list for a reason.

But less can be more. Clio Aite's outfit may not be there to be alluring, but it is precisely because its mundaneness stands out so much that it does funny things to me. If most vtuber outfits were like that, it wouldn't, but well... the indie scene is choke full of barely concealed megatitties. It is noticeably poor in teachers with sweaters. Sexy through scarcity.

Though out of the bunch listed, Moona still has the top spot. Goddamn.

Stunned But Dumb

Not a single one... because Vtuber models are always shown from the front and waist up

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Okay, I can't not share this bit of interwebs degeneracy; I would hope Cover would maybe sue this company, but you know the Streisand Effect and chickenshit Japanese corporations.
Warning: HoloEN themed sex toy! Don't complain if you get all squeamish

tako the what.jpg
oh god what is this, leave seiso Ina alone, they even fucking registered the name, what the fuck, Cover sue them now

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Okay, I can't not share this bit of interwebs degeneracy; I would hope Cover would maybe sue this company, but you know the Streisand Effect and chickenshit Japanese corporations.

View attachment 61805
oh god what is this, leave seiso Ina alone, they even fucking registered the name, what the fuck, Cover sue them now
how did you come across this thing mr. sir? :BijouBijou: were you perhaps looking through their catalog trying to buy something? :watamelon:

masterstocking

Early Adopter
how did you come across this thing mr. sir? :BijouBijou: were you perhaps looking through their catalog trying to buy something? :watamelon:

A friend sent me a link to another obviously copyrighted ripoff toy (literally called 'MeatCanyon', I wonder if he should sue too?) and I happened to see this one on the page. Accuse me of whatever you want, I give zero shits...I just had to share this, I mean they copyrighted 'Tako'? Are you serious?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

View attachment 61805
Looks more like one of these boys than anything Hololive related

masterstocking

Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

masterstocking

Early Adopter
By any chance, are you familiar with what the Japanese word for "octopus" is?
Hm. You may have a point. The coloring still makes me suspicious, though. That company has done some truly awful stuff in the past, I wouldn't put it past them. They have stolen plenty of people's work in the past, and much, much worse. They are cursed.

I should show the 'MeatCanyon' one, but I won't. It looks just like the guy's animation style (yes, it's that horrifying) and can only be described as 'clearly derivative'. Man, what a funny case that would be...

I hope they have the guts to do a 'Steamboat Willie' one to tweak Disney

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
A friend sent me a link to another obviously copyrighted ripoff toy (literally called 'MeatCanyon', I wonder if he should sue too?) and I happened to see this one on the page. Accuse me of whatever you want, I give zero shits...I just had to share this, I mean they copyrighted 'Tako'? Are you serious?
A friend = Me whenever I'm horny.

You kinky MF you.

masterstocking

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Top Bottom