"3. 'You stinky': It is crucial to maintain professionalism and respect in our workplace interactions. I encourage us to maintain a positive and supportive atmosphere, and take care in our personal hygiene while in the workplace"Himemiya Rie

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Knowing Rie, can you really assume that she was agreeing with the ...

What if her mind just completely blocked that part out

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Are you even paying attention to the implication here? She's not liking the post that says feet, she's liking the post saying ellipsis out of embarrassment and likely distain. Therefore, she is in agreement with Luwud that this discord user is a degenerate who deserves the chair! HOW ABOUT YOU EXPLAIN WHY YOU KEEP ASSUMING THE WORST OF ME WITHOUT EVEN PAYING ATTENTION TO THE CONTEXT OF WHAT'S GOING ON?!?!?!
I've watched your streams, I refuse to believe you've somehow drawn the line at Pippa's feet.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Are you even paying attention to the implication here? She's not liking the post that says feet, she's liking the post saying ellipsis out of embarrassment and likely distain. Therefore, she is in agreement with Luwud that this discord user is a degenerate who deserves the chair! HOW ABOUT YOU EXPLAIN WHY YOU KEEP ASSUMING THE WORST OF ME WITHOUT EVEN PAYING ATTENTION TO THE CONTEXT OF WHAT'S GOING ON?!?!?!
Have you met you? there is this forum called TheVirtualAsylum You are a bit of a menace there as much of a menace as you can be while also being pointed and laughed at often.

EditL im saying your reputation is in shambles.

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Have you met you? there is this forum called TheVirtualAsylum You are a bit of a menace there as much of a menace as you can be while also being pointed and laughed at often.

EditL im saying your reputation is in shambles.
Why did you feel the need to write this post when all I'm doing is playing a game. Screwing around, not taking things too seriously but still on occasion trying to contribute to threads with information. You act like my "superduper" identity matters even slightly to me. What was this post supposed to do, demoralize me? Bait a response out of me? I think you're taking me a little too seriously (it should be pretty obvious when I'm just screwing around vs trying to actually have a reasonable conversation). I couldn't care less about a reputation of a throwaway identity.
Your Superduper identity obviously does matter to you or why this reaction?
This reaction was out of curiosity. You said my reputation was in "shambles" which implied I take this whole thing seriously (which I don't) and I was curious about your motives for making the post in the first place. I know some people here genuinely think I'm really schizo and not just having fun like Dazzle while others do not. I was just curious what side of the coin you were on.

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Why did you feel the need to write this post when all I'm doing is playing a game. Screwing around, not taking things too seriously but still on occasion trying to contribute to threads with information. You act like my "superduper" identity matters even slightly to me. What was this post supposed to do, demoralize me? Bait a response out of me? I think you're taking me a little too seriously (it should be pretty obvious when I'm just screwing around vs trying to actually have a reasonable conversation). I couldn't care less about a reputation of a throwaway identity.
Bait a response out of me?
Yes.

You may have no chosen this role like say Todd or Bay or some of the other forum personalities but you lean into it often enough.It's why we still call you Rie because your responses are entertaining.

I was not referring to your actual reputation as a user on the forum I was referring to you as Rie's reputation on the forum.

because you are the joke.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
whats happening

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
whats happening
We're looping on Rie being Superduper again. I don't mind though, it's in my top 5 favourite board rrats.

Awoogers

We're looping on Rie being Superduper again. I don't mind though, it's in my top 5 favourite board rrats.
sounds like every other tuesday then

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

This reaction was out of curiosity. You said my reputation was in "shambles" which implied I take this whole thing seriously (which I don't) and I was curious about your motives for making the post in the first place. I know some people here genuinely think I'm really schizo and not just having fun like Dazzle while others do not. I was just curious what side of the coin you were on.
So what "guys pls stop with the joke but I'm still gonna play into it when I want", idk what's even serious or real with you anymore, honestly I never take you seriously and probably never will, you made this bed so now lay in it.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Yes.

You may have no chosen this role like say Todd or Bay or some of the other forum personalities but you lean into it often enough.It's why we still call you Rie because your responses are entertaining.

I was not referring to your actual reputation as a user on the forum I was referring to you as Rie's reputation on the forum.

because you are the joke.

I didn't choose the Todd life, I was burdened with this task by other forumites. I keep leaning into it because it's funny to me, and because I can't be fucked to "rebrand" just to escape a dumb joke.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Look at this "fat" whore:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Pippa's foot reveal and its consequences have been a disaster for Proctor's NNN sanity

Real talk though hot damn Coni has some tiny feet, how does she wear her clown shoes, do they work like flippers?

Awoogers

Pippa's foot reveal and its consequences have been a disaster for Proctor's NNN sanity

Real talk though hot damn Coni has some tiny feet, how does she wear her clown shoes, do they work like flippers?
probably like flippers or like those scuba things

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Clown Shoes are floppy because they are intentionally over sized.

Reminder Clowning is a serious profession people have actually invested time and skill into standardizing how some of this stuff works.

In general clownshoes are roughly twice the size of your actual foot and most of the support is in the heel sectionthe rest of it is a "second" shoe you can skill practice control it as if it were one big toe actually helps with balance and tumbling.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

AmpleChip

Awoogers

What photos? Did I miss a Hexa facedox?
there was when her and pippa collabed on the pippathread but i think it got deleted

its buried anyways idk if it still exists

Top Bottom