"Timesmut"Ouro Kronii

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
To me, this looks more of a desperate shot in the dark more than anything. Everything tumbling down around her and she knows from experience that she shot her own feet, so even if she tries to start again people will recognize her and start talking shit again.
My worry is that because of bannedvtmemes post it broke containment and reached the cognitively impaired, so she got a lot of judging eyes for something that isn't that big of a deal, and knowing how mentally unstable people on hormonal pills get, it can snowball into roping out.
Personally I'm sad for her current spot in the streaming game, because she was one of the first vtubers I religiously watched until she started saying stupid shit and giving in vermintide's ideas. I pray that she can get better either here or IRL.

Edit: fixed the link.

Last edited:

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
To me, this looks more of a desperate shot in the dark more than anything. Everything tumbling down around her and she knows from experience that she shot her own feet, so even if she tries to start again people will recognize her and start talking shit again.
My worry is that because of bannedvtmemes post it broke containment and reached the cognitively impaired, so she got a lot of judging eyes for something that isn't that big of a deal, and knowing how mentally unstable people on hormonal pills get, it can snowball into roping out.
Personally I'm sad for her current spot in the streaming game, because she was one of the first vtubers I religiously watched until she started saying stupid shit and giving in vermintide's ideas. I pray that she can get better either here or IRL.
Yeah, her reaction to getting attention makes it look pretty grim. If she just took the opportunity to girlboss(boyboss?), I couldn't really blame her for doing whatever makes her happy or rich.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I might be remembering wrong but wasn't the whole reason Hana intentionally stunted her growth in Niji because she was scared of having a huge fanbase and wanted to keep her community small? If that's the case, then what possessed her to do this and actually think it was a good idea?

There was no way someone as well-known as her could whore out and keep it down-low. Judging by her privating her accounts, she's already regretting the way this turned out. I kinda feel bad but all she had to do was take 2 steps back to see this was gonna happen eventually. I just hope this doesn't lead to a full menhera moment but it's not looking good.

AmpleChip

Didn't indos ban premarital sex last year on threat of prison time? Some guy was fucking her, she better be married inshallah

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
She is pretty retarded to have started and immediatly pulled back, its on the internet forever now and people have posted it in record time to both twitter and even reddit since she drew attention to the Nym account months ago

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Wrong link; that links to some Etsy shit doing Lia merch.

She is pretty retarded to have started and immediatly pulled back, its on the internet forever now and people have posted it in record time to both twitter and even reddit since she drew attention to the Nym account months ago
Once you lose your public degredation virginity, there's no going back, and no way to cover it up.

Remember Kelly Baltazar (Mayli, from Facial Abuse)? Her dad, who loved his dumb whore of a daughter, spent the remainder of his life trying to scrub his daughter's shame from the Internet.

Now, this is forever going to be just a Jewgle search away.
Ftx6N3oXwAEC1eF.jpg
just-graduated-high-school-what-should-i-do-for-a-living-v0-xcm2glklcz1a1.jpg
7EsfRG.md.jpg

Look for Han(a) to be investing in a rope and hanging out. Also, his (her) Nymoussy persona is going to be subject to DFE, so archive this incredible Hindenberg-level public spectacle/disaster.

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Well, this is interesting for scale purposes, nsfw mousepad within

Hrm

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Well, this is interesting for scale purposes, nsfw mousepad within

Hrm

..What the fuck, is she an actual child? Even for females, that's petite at best.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
..What the fuck, is she an actual child? Even for females, that's petite at best.
In the amazon stream she was talking about getting one of those child plastic vehicle thing and said she was gonna get it for herself because she could fit in one. I know its a meme of vtubers saying they are small but yeah, the picture there backs up her claim

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
In the amazon stream she was talking about getting one of those child plastic vehicle thing and said she was gonna get it for herself because she could fit in one. I know its a meme of vtubers saying they are small but yeah, the picture there backs up her claim
Aviel only hires women if they are under 100 pounds and under 5'5".

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Well, that was a faster turn-around than I expected.

I already said everything I care to say about the situation in my last post. I won't pretend to feel bad for Hana, but I'll refrain from saying anything mean because I know many people here have a soft spot for her.

I'll just say best of luck to her moving forward, and hopefully she can move past this eventually, if she truly regrets it. Also, I hope this serves as a learning experience about being careful what she decides to post to the Internet.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Didn't indos ban premarital sex last year on threat of prison time? Some guy was fucking her, she better be married inshallah
Just because they ban it doesn't necessarily mean they gonna actually enforce it. One of the thing ID government (and the police) tend to be known off is that they cant do their job right, so even if they all boasting about "we shall make sex out of wedlock banned", they... dont do anything like patrols or other shit.

So generally speaking, if Hana/Nymoussy really did get dicked by a dude/something with a peepee somewhere in ID (maybe in her own house/place even) and has an audio of it online, the gooberment and the pigs would never know or bother to find her and the dick, because well... no one reported it to them.

No complaint, no action. Simple as.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Just because they ban it doesn't necessarily mean they gonna actually enforce it. One of the thing ID government (and the police) tend to be known off is that they cant do their job right, so even if they all boasting about "we shall make sex out of wedlock banned", they... dont do anything like patrols or other shit.

So generally speaking, if Hana/Nymoussy really did get dicked by a dude/something with a peepee somewhere in ID (maybe in her own house/place even) and has an audio of it online, the gooberment and the pigs would never know or bother to find her and the dick, because well... no one reported it to them.

No complaint, no action. Simple as.
Yeah amerifats and yuropoors need to understand that in the third world you can casually break the law without getting in trouble a lot of the time simply because some laws are unenforceable with the low level of bureaucracy/lax or insufficient law and order/corrupt government officials or simply that nobody gives a shit. It's genuinely one of the only things I like about living in a shithole, I find having the government constantly on your ass about everything in a nearly-dystopian setting to be way worse than petty rulebreakers.

niggaphil

Yeah amerifats and yuropoors need to understand that in the third world you can casually break the law without getting in trouble a lot of the time simply because some laws are unenforceable with the low level of bureaucracy/lax or insufficient law and order/corrupt government officials or simply that nobody gives a shit. It's genuinely one of the only things I like about living in a shithole, I find having the government constantly on your ass about everything in a nearly-dystopian setting to be way worse than petty rulebreakers.
To quote old Asian's tale: You are not breaking the law if you are not caught by officials :smugselen:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
To quote old Asian's tale: You are not breaking the law if you are not caught by officials :smugselen:
OTOH, that's how you get pervasive use of gutter oil and painted meat.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
This is literally 3rd world

Therefore it's always legal to fuck around with insane people walking around then get chased with them holding a rock to bludgeon you

Good fucking times man

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Phase friend Ghostpolitics reacts to some lemon woman clips, and it becomes quite educational.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Phase friend Ghostpolitics reacts to some lemon woman clips, and it becomes quite educational.

Ghost is going to be hosting the Phase Connect show at this rate.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Looked who liked this tweet:
View attachment 56151
Explain yourself, @superduper

Are you even paying attention to the implication here? She's not liking the post that says feet, she's liking the post saying ellipsis out of embarrassment and likely distain. Therefore, she is in agreement with Luwud that this discord user is a degenerate who deserves the chair! HOW ABOUT YOU EXPLAIN WHY YOU KEEP ASSUMING THE WORST OF ME WITHOUT EVEN PAYING ATTENTION TO THE CONTEXT OF WHAT'S GOING ON?!?!?!

Top Bottom