"If Sakana wasn't a furry, Shiina could have been a crab"Fujikura Uruka

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I have no idea what's happening but i think kronii is horny.:BijouBijou: she retweeted this posts for some reason. :irysisadork: she may be a closet footfag

No nut November

All women start to turn into whores

Makes you think :mitothink:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Archive

Step up from pissfag?

..Furries are just pissfags with extra steps.

I have no idea what's happening but i think kronii is horny.:BijouBijou: she retweeted this posts for some reason. :irysisadork: she may be a closet footfag

:vesperfacepalm:

Is this, and the crippling accident, why he bailed out? Footfaggotry strikes again.

niggaphil

Looking at her twitter more....

Honesty her fanasly is just mid tier art and some lackluster moans so idk what shes on about

To be fair, we should gather the VTA apes, and vote for the brown italian Panko (@Bannedvtmemes) to be the lewdtuber of the year :smugselen:

Archive

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
This is how an entire generation of fatherless, directionless, mentally-ill women that have been utterly corrupted by progressive society and technology looks like, it's for the best that they are not actually breeding, the behavioral sink cannot be allowed to continue.
I'm pretty sure she, much like Miori Celesta, grew up with her father around, though.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

That got me strangely aroused and hyped for my next gym session. Lemon Woman can earn a ton of Jew gold by mass producing this shit.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Since some people were curious about Fillians interaction with Melody on CB few months ago cleaned up for the sites sensibility here's Fillian screaming in terror at Melodys power of cock jitsu
image-37.png

AmpleChip

Not-Matsuri posted masturbation audio on her fantia. After months of boob photos and foot shit for her 10k yen simps the escalation was inevitable.
It's only a matter of time before she upgrades the audio to video. With Canan's support and the money raining in, I give it 2 months.

Not-Laplus joined the camera thots by doing bodycam asmr. Showing her legs and feet was the furthest she went. No face, camera was up to her neck. Expect it to escalate in the future.

Why do menheras always end up doing asmr? Is this some universal law?

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Not-Matsuri posted masturbation audio on her fantia. After months of boob photos and foot shit for her 10k yen simps the escalation was inevitable.
It's only a matter of time before she upgrades the audio to video. With Canan's support and the money raining in, I give it 2 months.

Not-Laplus joined the camera thots by doing bodycam asmr. Showing her legs and feet was the furthest she went. No face, camera was up to her neck. Expect it to escalate in the future.

I dont think it was that bad
But of course i am not a coomer expert like some people here

NicoNico Studio

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Ipso Facto. Women are Women Women are Menhera therefore all Menhera end up doing ASMR.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

It's profitable and there are more than enough whales to support their lifestyle while not demeaning enough that they get ostracized from society, which would happen if they did JAV.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

The most valuable currency for an unstable woman is validation from others, and the easiest way to get it is from men who want to fuck them. They will absolutely all escalate because that's how the adult industry works, and while I'm usually supportive of streamers doing work outside of their corpos for an extra bit of security, it genuinely feels like these girls are devaluing themselves by whoring out when they're already well-liked without having to do so.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
The most valuable currency for an unstable woman is validation from others, and the easiest way to get it is from men who want to fuck them. They will absolutely all escalate because that's how the adult industry works, and while I'm usually supportive of streamers doing work outside of their corpos for an extra bit of security, it genuinely feels like these girls are devaluing themselves by whoring out when they're already well-liked without having to do so.
sat on this info for a while now but now feels like a good time to bring it up.

I don't think it's them devaluing themselves unlike 90% of the forum here alot of people see nothing wrong with it and honestly outside of slippery slope and other people definitely getting off to it (let's be honest it does not matter what was put out) i agree

The real reason behind doing it is it's low effort they don't have to think and they don't have to be "on" all the time and i mean ASMR in general not whatever degeneracy shes selling specifically.

it's why voice packs tend to sell well "read the script" get the dough

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I think matsuri is looking at the posts from the people leaking her shit archive. gurakek1.png
無断転載してる海外ニキがどうせ脅しなだけで更新止めるわけない金のために彼女は今後もファンティアを続けるでしょうってのみてしまった。
google and edge translations:
unholykek.jpg

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
sorry for the double post but apparently not-hanna macchia has a fansly now.
don't know if this is her and i'm not spending money to check, but if it's her it will probably spread quick.
4.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg 3.jpg

Top Bottom